Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Poll: By double digits, Americans prefer Democratic leadership on Delta, say pandemic would be worse with Trump in charge

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-by-double-digits-americans-prefer-democratic-leadership-on-delta-say-pandemic-would-be-worse-with-trump-in-charge-212201078.html

It’s long been one of President Biden’s favorite sayings: “Don't compare me to the Almighty, compare me to the alternative.”

Now, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll, Americans believe by a 16-point margin that they are better off with Biden in charge of the pandemic than they would have been with the alternative: Donald Trump.

And this is why the nutjobs are delusional to think they're going to get a second chance in 2022 or 2024 without a serious overhaul of the party's image. 

2022 might even see the House flip, but there will be no red wave. And as long as they keep proving that their core principles are actually a THREAT to public safety, they will keep losing.

Leadership on  "Delta"??

WTF...   you cant even identify  "Delta" without a  gene sequencer

The left is based on  lies and  propaganda.   The  hospitals  around me  do not have COVID issues at all.   

7 hours ago, Toldya said:

long as they keep proving that their core principles are actually a THREAT to public safety, they will keep losing.

This is another  lie.

You are absolutely one of the   top lairs on this site.   

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Leadership on  "Delta"??

WTF...   you cant even identify  "Delta" without a  gene sequencer

The left is based on  lies and  propaganda.   The  hospitals  around me  do not have COVID issues at all.   

This is another  lie.

You are absolutely one of the   top lairs on this site.   

16 points, Elnut. 

And it's an enormous issue that affects voters directly, unlike Afghanistan or this bs with France. 

Whether or not you're too crazy or stupid to believe it makes no difference... it's a good sign for the Dems.

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

16 points, Elnut. 

And it's an enormous issue that affects voters directly, unlike Afghanistan or this bs with France. 

Whether or not you're too crazy or stupid to believe it makes no difference... it's a good sign for the Dems.

shilly willy shilling again

8 hours ago, Toldya said:

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-by-double-digits-americans-prefer-democratic-leadership-on-delta-say-pandemic-would-be-worse-with-trump-in-charge-212201078.html

It’s long been one of President Biden’s favorite sayings: “Don't compare me to the Almighty, compare me to the alternative.”

Now, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll, Americans believe by a 16-point margin that they are better off with Biden in charge of the pandemic than they would have been with the alternative: Donald Trump.

Oh..!

Another poll

Wow..

3200 Americans

The Yahoo News survey was conducted by YouGov using a nationally representative sample of 3,201 U.S. adults interviewed online from Sept. 14 to 20, 2021. This sample was weighted according to gender, age, race and education based on the American Community Survey, conducted by the U.S. Bureau of the Census, as well as 2020 presidential vote (or non-vote) and voter registration status. Respondents were selected from YouGov’s opt-in panel to be representative of all U.S. adults. The margin of error is approximately 1.9 percent.

5 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Wow..

3200 Americans

The Yahoo News survey was conducted by YouGov using a nationally representative sample of 3,201 U.S. adults interviewed online from Sept. 14 to 20, 2021. This sample was weighted according to gender, age, race and education based on the American Community Survey, conducted by the U.S. Bureau of the Census, as well as 2020 presidential vote (or non-vote) and voter registration status. Respondents were selected from YouGov’s opt-in panel to be representative of all U.S. adults. The margin of error is approximately 1.9 percent.

And?

36 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Thumbnail

po' po' beavis...sufferin' from TDS 24/7...

the toll free TDS hotline is now open beavis, just call 1-800-wah-WAAH...

BTW crybaby, WTF you doing here, shouldn't you be in Scotland?

Which isn’t to suggest that polarization is no longer playing a major part in U.S. pandemic politics. In general, "Democratic leaders” are barely breaking even on their handling of COVID (at 39 percent approve to 39 percent disapprove), and Biden is performing only slightly better (at 47 percent approve to 44 percent disapprove). 

not so rosy after all, eh toldshit?

the share of Democratic voters who approve of their leaders on COVID (75 percent)

proof, 3 out of 4 libtardos are sheep...

Psssst. CUMBREATH. You left out the BEST PART of this entire article. Which they BURIED DOWN IN IT since it didn't fit the NARRATIVE!!!

Oops......

In general, “Democratic leaders” are barely breaking even on their handling of COVID (at 39 percent approve to 39 percent disapprove), and Biden is performing only slightly better (at 47 percent approve to 44 percent disapprove). Most Republicans will continue to insist that Democrats are mishandling COVID, regardless of how much higher the daily death rates are in Trump states than Biden states. And vice versa.

Damn!!! Now that BITCH SLAP IS MASSIVE!!!

Go back to that CESSPOOL your CRAWLED OUT OF AND STAY THE FUCK OFF OF HERE IS ALL YOU CAN DO IS LIE LIKE THE PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE!!!!

Compare with the devil,  Buck Obiden

8 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Which isn’t to suggest that polarization is no longer playing a major part in U.S. pandemic politics. In general, "Democratic leaders” are barely breaking even on their handling of COVID (at 39 percent approve to 39 percent disapprove), and Biden is performing only slightly better (at 47 percent approve to 44 percent disapprove). 

not so rosy after all, eh toldshit?

the share of Democratic voters who approve of their leaders on COVID (75 percent)

proof, 3 out of 4 libtardos are sheep...

The GOP approval rating is LOWER. 

The point is that the choice between pretty bad (Dems) and absolutely horrible (MAGA) is an easy one. 

48 minutes ago, Toldya said:

16 points, Elnut. 

And it's an enormous issue that affects voters directly,

Bullshit  poll  use like the  bullshit stories  of  anti tax COVID deaths   with  people  begging for the  vaccine  and all saying the same thing

48 minutes ago, Toldya said:

that affects voters directly, unlike Afghanistan

idiot...   Afghanistan was  literally gifted to the  Chinese  from  Biden,   a free  major  airport  that can handle C5s and  $81B in military tech that can be reverse engineered 

you area total  fuckwad ignoramus 

oh.. my mistake...  you are anti American, so  this is all part of your plan.  To enable our enemies 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/24/2021 at 11:23 PM, Toldya said:

Well, that's disappointing.

I saw your name, then briefly noticed the words "pole" and " double" and believed this to be a post about you getting tag-teamed by a bus-full of Haitian bucks on a back-road south valley highway in Texas. I only clicked to see if @benson13, @slideman and @XavierOnassis joined you, or at least were there to cheer you on.

Step it up buttercup ...

On 9/24/2021 at 11:23 PM, Toldya said:

Fake poll. 

Yougov….. 😆

You fucking piece of shit.