Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

BIDEN CRISIS THEATER


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, bigmike1256 said:

It's Friday night, shouldn't yo be fingering you mommy's asshole?????

MOM WOULD BE 98 IF ALIVE, FUCKNUTS.

SHOULD'NT YOU BE OUT STEALING SCRAPS FROM THE STRAY ANIMALS BEFORE YOU RETIRE TO THE DUMPSTER.

LEAVE THE ANIMALS ALONE NO MATTER HOW SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED YOU ARE, FUCKNUTS. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2021 at 9:34 PM, antifakiller said:

MOM WOULD BE 98 IF ALIVE, FUCKNUTS.

SHOULD'NT YOU BE OUT STEALING SCRAPS FROM THE STRAY ANIMALS BEFORE YOU RETIRE TO THE DUMPSTER.

LEAVE THE ANIMALS ALONE NO MATTER HOW SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED YOU ARE, FUCKNUTS. 

Fucknuts? You no doubt watch Jap cartoon porn while beating your lil cocktail weenie. Grow up you lil cunt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, bigmike1256 said:

Fucknuts? You no doubt watch Jap cartoon porn while beating your lil cocktail weenie. Grow up you lil cunt

You, of all people, telling someone to "grow up".

 

Lol

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2021 at 8:22 PM, bigmike1256 said:

It's Friday night, shouldn't yo be fingering you mommy's asshole?????

 

It's said when they dug your mom up and skullfucked the corpse ... just like when she was alive ... she was still willing.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, whiteboy said:

 

It's said when they dug your mom up and skullfucked the corpse ... just like when she was alive ... she was still willing.

Ha, she was cremated! You lose. Now go and ass finger yer Maw. She needs help loosening those hard stools.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, bigmike1256 said:

Fucknuts? You no doubt watch Jap cartoon porn while beating your lil cocktail weenie. Grow up you lil cunt

 

YEAH FUCKNUTS. 

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT JAP CARTOONS, DUMPSTER DICK?  

DID YOU WATCH THEM BEFORE MOMMY COULD'NT GET WORK WHORING AND YOU BECAME HOMELESS?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, bigmike1256 said:

Ha, she was cremated! You lose. Now go and ass finger yer Maw. She needs help loosening those hard stools.

 

Nope, they just told you that.

 

Sold the body, and in her honor they came up with t-shirts ...

 

il_570xN.1731885686_m9j9.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...