WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Biden does not plan to shield Trump docs in Jan. 6 probe

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

GOP Suicide Bombers

092321.Debt-Ceiling-scaled.jpg

Democrats control both Legislative bodies in Congress and the WH... but the looming "Government shutdown" is somehow the Republican's fault.

You just can't make this shit up.

LOL

• Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Democrats control both Legislative bodies in Congress and the WH... but the looming "Government shutdown" is somehow the Republican's fault.

You just can't make this shit up.

LOL

I guess you haven't been watching the real news.

Just now, calguy said:

I guess you haven't been watching the real news.

Just applying logic to the situation verses going by what the "news" tells me to believe.

Was my statement wrong?

Do the Dems not control both bodies of Congress and the WH?

16 hours ago, calguy said:

Biden does not plan to shield Trump docs in Jan. 6 probe

Source: The Hill

President Biden has determined that he does not plan to assert executive privilege to shield Trump-era documents sought by the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday.

“We take this matter incredibly seriously. The president has already concluded that it would not be appropriate to assert executive privilege and so we will respond promptly to these questions as they arise and certainly as they come up from Congress,” Psaki told reporters during a press briefing Friday afternoon.

“We have been working closely with congressional committees and others as they work to get to the bottom of what happened on Jan. 6, an incredibly dark day in our democracy,” she said.

Psaki said later that she was speaking to the “principle” with which the Biden White House is approaching the investigation. Asked whether there was anything the White House would not turn over, she declined to address a hypothetical. “It’s an eye to not exerting executive privilege,” Psaki said. “Some of this is predicting what we don’t know yet, but that is certainly his overarching view.”

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/573872-biden-does-not-plan-to-shield-trump-docs-in-jan-6-probe

The developments are likely to anger former President Trump, who has derided the House select committee's Jan. 6 investigation

is anyone shocked calvin, anyone, ANYONE? tool...

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

Hope this blows up during the midterms... with some left over for 2024. 

That should pretty much end the MAGA cult.

I'm sure that's the plan toldshit, it's what you libtardos do...

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

You'll see. 

Biden has had a rough month or so,

but even if he isn't doing it with the most care, he is still getting done everything that needs to get done. 

He's building a strong alliance against China in the Pacific, ended an unpopular war that was costing hundreds of millions per day, is doing what he needs to to stop covid, and passing the infrastructure bill that Trump also campaigned on in 2016, but couldn't pass even with the GOP in control of everything. 

Nobody will care about the plight of the rich and the trickle down lie  when their communities come back to life thanks to infrastructure programs... after he squashes the anti-vaxx bullshit, stops covid and everything can reopen again, everything will be booming. 

a month or so toldshit? joe's administration has been nothing but a clusterfuck since January 20th...

ya, he sure is crushing it...

39 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Just applying logic to the situation verses going by what the "news" tells me to believe.

Was my statement wrong?

Do the Dems not control both bodies of Congress and the WH?

So Republicans vote 50-0 against something, because Republican, and Democrats vote 49-1 FOR it, and Republicans get no blame for it failing. 

your “logic” is unassailable. 

5 minutes ago, theLion said:

So Republicans vote 50-0 against something, because Republican, and Democrats vote 49-1 FOR it, and Republicans get no blame for it failing. 

your “logic” is unassailable. 

It's not the Republican's fault that your party is so fractured that they are ineffective.

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

It's not the Republican's fault that your party is so fractured that they are ineffective.

It is, however, Republicans’ fault that they place party/Trump loyalty ahead of the public good: they honestly see their role as being the anchor tossed to a drowning man. 

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, theLion said:

It is, however, Republicans’ fault that they place party/Trump loyalty ahead of the public good: they honestly see their role as being the anchor tossed to a drowning man. 

We were much better off under Trump than we are with the fuck up biden

2 minutes ago, theLion said:

Maybe if there were a little compromise on both side of the aisle, they could get something done.

My way or the highway doesn't seem to be working all that great.

• Thumb up 1

39 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Maybe if there were a little compromise on both side of the aisle, they could get something done.

My way or the highway doesn't seem to be working all that great.

Tell that to Moscow Mitch.

alabama Skippy,...remind me..has it been the last 6 out of 7 Prez Elections the Dem have gotten the Majority of Votes?...or the last 7 out of 8?

and all that gop Gerrymandering that's been going on for the last 30 years....fill me in

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

alabama Skippy,...remind me..has it been the last 6 out of 7 Prez Elections the Dem have gotten the Majority of Votes?...or the last 7 out of 8?

and all that gop Gerrymandering that's been going on for the last 30 years....fill me in

Democrats look to cut half of NY’s GOP House members under gerrymander

https://nypost.com/2021/09/15/dems-look-to-cut-half-of-nys-gop-house-with-gerrymandering/

12 minutes ago, benson13 said:

LMAO....the Dems try the gop trick and alabama Skippy is all over it

Funny how you bitch piss and moan if the Pubs do it... but you agree with it when the Dems do the same.

🤣

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Funny how you bitch piss and moan if the Pubs do it... but you agree with it when the Dems do the same.

🤣

Funny how you're Idiots are only 30% of the voting population and could care less of what the MAJORITY want....as you Fuck up America and we have to continue to SUBSIDIZE THE REDNECK STATES

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

Funny how you're Idiots are only 30% of the voting population and could care less of what the MAJORITY want....as you Fuck up America and we have to continue to SUBSIDIZE THE REDNECK STATES

democrats are 30% of the voting public... that's why they have to cheat to win!!!!