Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

By sundown tonight, ELNUT will be convinced Trump won AZ


Recommended Posts

By sundown tonight the MAGATS will be convinced Trump won AZ

Even though the Cyber Ninjas report will say the exact opposite. Somewhere in this farce of a shitshow will be some dubious sentence heavy on bullshit and devoid of proof that they will seize on.

They will convince themselves that this is the proof they've been waiting for and will be demanding all kinds of horeshit impossible things. Like Decertify AZ (Absolutely impossible) and demanding more of these state 'audits".

Again, the actual report will say no fraud occurred. And that will mean nothing.

Watch and see.
  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, calguy said:

By sundown tonight the MAGATS will be convinced Trump won AZ

Even though the Cyber Ninjas report will say the exact opposite. Somewhere in this farce of a shitshow will be some dubious sentence heavy on bullshit and devoid of proof that they will seize on.

They will convince themselves that this is the proof they've been waiting for and will be demanding all kinds of horeshit impossible things. Like Decertify AZ (Absolutely impossible) and demanding more of these state 'audits".

Again, the actual report will say no fraud occurred. And that will mean nothing.

Watch and see.

Do you stand by your comment that conservative judges should be arrested?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

This is hilarious one minute after you posted this elnut posted his claim that Trump won the election by 17,000 votes or some such bullshit from Joe hoft.

Lol

Elnut can always be counted on to make an ass of himself. 

When is he going to demand an audit of the fraudit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

This is hilarious one minute after you posted this elnut posted his claim that Trump won the election by 17,000 votes or some such bullshit from Joe hoft.

Lol

But what will you do when wonkette says that Trump won?

 

Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Pay attention. Turdblossoms!

May be an image of text that says 'ለንSለഷ Why is it that everyone I meet, that expects a pending societal collapse, is focused on weapons? Do you have seeds? Do you have tools? Do you know how to filter water? Where are your crafters? Who can blacksmith, work leather, sew, do carpentry? Who knows medicine, herblore, and can identify edible plants? We won't survive a collapse by killing each other. We will only survive with benevolent skilled communities working together. Get with it.'

Yes to almost all of the above.

 

If it's something I haven't done, I have a (hard copy) book that can tell me how to do it. There are even a couple of retired nurses living on our street that we are friends with. 

 

The firearms are to protect the benevolent community.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, calguy said:

By sundown tonight the MAGATS will be convinced Trump won AZ

Even though the Cyber Ninjas report will say the exact opposite. Somewhere in this farce of a shitshow will be some dubious sentence heavy on bullshit and devoid of proof that they will seize on.

They will convince themselves that this is the proof they've been waiting for and will be demanding all kinds of horeshit impossible things. Like Decertify AZ (Absolutely impossible) and demanding more of these state 'audits".

Again, the actual report will say no fraud occurred. And that will mean nothing.

Watch and see.

17,332 duplicate ballots were counted. 

What was the margin of Biden's win there?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, calguy said:

By sundown tonight the MAGATS will be convinced Trump won AZ

Even though the Cyber Ninjas report will say the exact opposite. Somewhere in this farce of a shitshow will be some dubious sentence heavy on bullshit and devoid of proof that they will seize on.

They will convince themselves that this is the proof they've been waiting for and will be demanding all kinds of horeshit impossible things. Like Decertify AZ (Absolutely impossible) and demanding more of these state 'audits".

Again, the actual report will say no fraud occurred. And that will mean nothing.

Watch and see.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/arizona-maricopa-audit-election/2021/09/24/id/1037862/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, crazyhole said:

 

 

 

 

I find it funny they say "No private company should be trusted with the keys to democracy", right after they trusted the audit to a private company with no prior experience doing election audits.

Talk about hypocrisy.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, calguy said:

I find it funny they say "No private company should be trusted with the keys to democracy", right after they trusted the audit to a private company with no prior experience doing election audits.

Talk about hypocrisy.

Cyber Ninja's grabbed your pussy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Cyber Ninja's grabbed your pussy.

From AZ Governor~~~ All you need to know:

There will be no decertification of the 2020 election —  the audit does not call for one, and even if it had, there is no lawful way to decertify. As we have every step of the way, Arizona will follow the law. https://twitter.com/dougducey/stat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, calguy said:

From AZ Governor~~~ All you need to know:

There will be no decertification of the 2020 election —  the audit does not call for one, and even if it had, there is no lawful way to decertify. As we have every step of the way, Arizona will follow the law. https://twitter.com/dougducey/stat

There is no law preventing Arizona from decertifying. 

You committed Fraud. 

You got caught. 

You're fucked. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

There is no law preventing Arizona from decertifying. 

You committed Fraud. 

You got caught. 

You're fucked. 

 

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2021/09/fact-check-duplicate-ballots-in-maricopa-county-are-not-proof-of-voter-fraud.html

 

Are "duplicate ballots" in Maricopa County, Arizona, proof of voter fraud? No, that's not true: "Duplicate ballots" or ballot envelopes don't prove duplicate votes. If a voter sends back a mail-in ballot and the signature on the envelope is questioned, or there is no signature, election officials will work to cure that signature by contacting the voter. If the issue is fixed by the voter, the envelope will be scanned a second time, resulting in more than one image of the same envelope. Although the envelope is scanned again, it is not opened until a valid signature is provided, meaning that only one ballot or vote is counted, according to election officials in Maricopa County.

 

🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2021/09/fact-check-duplicate-ballots-in-maricopa-county-are-not-proof-of-voter-fraud.html

 

Are "duplicate ballots" in Maricopa County, Arizona, proof of voter fraud? No, that's not true: "Duplicate ballots" or ballot envelopes don't prove duplicate votes. If a voter sends back a mail-in ballot and the signature on the envelope is questioned, or there is no signature, election officials will work to cure that signature by contacting the voter. If the issue is fixed by the voter, the envelope will be scanned a second time, resulting in more than one image of the same envelope. Although the envelope is scanned again, it is not opened until a valid signature is provided, meaning that only one ballot or vote is counted, according to election officials in Maricopa County.

 

🤣

The duplicates were counted. 

You're not very bright, are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...