Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

I have given up/given in…

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Well, I do not believe in conspiracy theories so feel free to run with this one. 

Eh, I'm not a conspiracy nut, but remember I said "if" so yeah, is it possible? I am one who believes things that seem unthinkable ARE possible. History teaches us that

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

You were  lied to.

No, SHE WASN'T LIED TO!!!

Fact is, YOU are responsible for ANY DISEASE YOU SPREAD!!!

Case in point- ANYONE with AIDS that fails to disclose that FACT to a partner, and the partner contracts the disease and dies, the SPREADERS CAN AND HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF MURDER!!

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I tried to stand for what I thought was right- for as long as I could. There comes a time when you have to suck it up. 
if I had got covid while working for him- and a patient got covid from me.. that patient could have taken some legal action. (Or so I was told) 

IT'S BEEN A PROVEN FACT YOU CAN TRANSMIT THE VIRUS AFTER BEING VACCINATED. 

SO NOW IF YOU WERE TO GIVE IT TO A PATIENT, YOU'RE NOT LIABLE?

IT'S LEFT WING COMMUNIST LOGIC.

PHASE ONE - NWO CONTROL OF THE MASSES. IT'S ONLY BEGINNING

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

Eh, I'm not a conspiracy nut, but remember I said "if" so yeah, is it possible? I am one who believes things that seem unthinkable ARE possible. History teaches us that

Possible, Yes. Probable, No. I like to live life based on what is most probable. 

• Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Possible, Yes. Probable, No. I like to live life based on what is most probable. 

I'm with you there. Anything's possible but reality is usually more predictable and boring.  Usually! :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I'm with you there. Anything's possible but reality is usually more predictable and boring.  Usually! :lol: 

Reality is way more predictable and boring for sure. However, that is not what people want... not really . They want fantastical, unlikely, grand. One idiot tried to tell me over the phone that the state was conspiring against him because he had moved there from Illinois. That was the reason that his unemployment insurance claim was not being processed in an hour. 

9 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I am very upset at having to do this. I don’t like doing anything that I don’t want to do. 

There is basically no logical reason not to get it, many logical reasons to get it, you don't actually seem the least bit stressed now that you HAVE gotten it, and you still didn't get it before. 

This is why people are being forced to get it... because they cannot be counted on to do the right thing in the first place. This is the kind of thing that makes democracy seem like a bad idea.

5 hours ago, Toldya said:

There is basically no logical reason not to get it, many logical reasons to get it, you don't actually seem the least bit stressed now that you HAVE gotten it, and you still didn't get it before. 

This is why people are being forced to get it... because they cannot be counted on to do the right thing in the first place. This is the kind of thing that makes democracy seem like a bad idea.

You're going to accept this Liberty and Freedom... If we have to sit on your chest and shove it down your throat!

16 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Rejoice in your new found possible immunity.

What possible reason do you have for not getting the vaccine sooner?

What reason?

During a presidential campaign the democrats said not to trust Trump when he said there was a vaccine.

So were they lying?

14 hours ago, slideman said:

Someone very close to me did not want the vaccine and was pressured into it by her situation at work.

She is feeling much better about having gotten the vaccine as she has read the reports indicating that she is much less likely to get seriously ill or die.

Be reassured.

You are safer

I’m actually feeling indifferent about the whole thing. I got it- now everyone that was bothering me about it can STFU. The one thing I hate more than vaccines - is being annoyed 

17 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I caved and got the vaccine today. To save my job. 
I am not happy about this . 

Entire family got vaccinated in March, including my 12 year old (ok that was later when they allowed kids to do it) .... and I dont see why people make such a big deal about it. Its a fucking shot that may or may not save your life.

Everyone needs to get the fuck over it.

Two of my three older kids got the vaccine, and the one that didn't got Covid, but the other two were around him all the time and didn't. So there's that ...

Just now, whiteboy said:

Entire family got vaccinated in March, including my 12 year old (ok that was later when they allowed kids to do it) .... and I dont see why people make such a big deal about it. Its a fucking shot that may or may not save your life.

Everyone needs to get the fuck over it.

Two of my three older kids got the vaccine, and the one that didn't got Covid, but the other two were around him all the time and didn't. So there's that ...

I’ve decided which battles I will try to fight. This one.. just not worth the fight. And I wanted to see the Killers preform more than I cared about the vaccine 

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

You're going to accept this Liberty and Freedom... If we have to sit on your chest and shove it down your throat!

Neither party truly offers freedom and if they did, it would be a bad thing. 

Grow up.

2 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’ve decided which battles I will try to fight. This one.. just not worth the fight. And I wanted to see the Killers preform more than I cared about the vaccine 

Glad you're feeling good... I have known several that didn't after getting the jab.

🙂