Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

WARNING POINTS

lucifershammer
This post was recognized by lucifershammer!

"good post"

Common was awarded 5 points.

5 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

if anyone has any points or warnings over 30 says old please let us know so they can be removed. 

Anyone gives ME any points, I'll fuck their dog. 

But not if it's - never then.

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

almost forgotten.  but I did ask you an important question 

I may or may not have answered that in my thread. 

You and I go way back. 

Often I ask "why is this thread pinned?"

Are you clearing the ranks? Why is CannonPointer allowed to post but...

Misty, Isabel, Annoyed Liberal, ah lookie there, they all girls. Gimme some time I'll come up with others aren't? 

Is this thread pinned? 

Them gals, they cant stands me, my political part anyway but get them alone in a room and waterboard them they all gonna say...

teacher never fu(ked me. That doesn't work. None of us ever had sex They will all say I never treated them unfairly. Maybe Isabel a little bit not cause I used to destroy her. It was ugly. She can't find/link to were I ever done that. That was her political debate try and she tried me so I had to hand out the abuse. That one is a hard case.

I desire all of them to be unbanned. How can I hand out some nice abuse to someone that is banned? These chicks are some of the powers-that-be at clone.net. I get to read that site as a guest, not so much as a member as CannonPointer had banned me. This site has how many girl moderators now? Back in my day we had some. Where are the women? kfools tells me not to bother him with day in and day out stuff, kfools tells me you are boss. Why are these women banned? When I had the watch sumpin well laid out sumpin. 

1 minute ago, teacher said:

I may or may not have answered that in my thread. 

You and I go way back. 

Often I ask "why is this thread pinned?"

Are you clearing the ranks? Why is CannonPointer allowed to post but...

Misty, Isabel, Annoyed Liberal, ah lookie there, they all girls. Gimme some time I'll come up with others aren't? 

Is this thread pinned? 

Them gals, they cant stands me, my political part anyway but get them alone in a room and waterboard them they all gonna say...

teacher never fu(ked me. That doesn't work. None of us ever had sex They will all say I never treated them unfairly. Maybe Isabel a little bit not cause I used to destroy her. It was ugly. She can't find/link to were I ever done that. That was her political debate try and she tried me so I had to hand out the abuse. That one is a hard case.

I desire all of them to be unbanned. How can I hand out some nice abuse to someone that is banned? These chicks are some of the powers-that-be at clone.net. I get to read that site as a guest, not so much as a member as CannonPointer had banned me. This site has how many girl moderators now? Back in my day we had some. Where are the women? kfools tells me not to bother him with day in and day out stuff, kfools tells me you are boss. Why are these women banned? When I had the watch sumpin well laid out sumpin. 

none are banned. and I didn't want to pin the fucking horse thread I wanted to make it a permanent part of this forum. it's own showcase.  and you shit on the offer. fine then..

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

none are banned.

My bad.

and I didn't want to pin the fucking horse thread I wanted to make it a permanent part of this forum.

It's not? Until I break some rule it is.

Also I have some saved up paid for time to pin my thread at my discretion. I figure it at about half a day.

it's own showcase. 

When the fu(k have I ever needed any help? 

and you shit on the offer. 

Far as I can tell you were offering me that which I already have. You are gonna give me a place of prominence? Sup, buddy? Why you going nuts? It's all good, you are admin, all hail boss, you are in charge but so far I've never seen you make the folks read you. I used to be boss. Never cared for that. Don't get me wrong I did that $h!t with aplomb for years. I say that if our leader can't dominate the political debate then being boss of this site just pushing paper. Bored...