Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Maricopa County: Draft of Cyber Ninjas election review says Biden won

4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Trump did better in those Dem cities than any Repucan in history.

Let's jut take Detroit, shall we?

Straight party Dem votes: 192K

Straight party Rep votes: 4.3K

Clinton/Kaine votes:  235K

Trump/Pence votes:  7.7K

3rd Party votes:  7.3K

Straight party Dem votes: 191K

Straight party Rep votes: 7K

Biden/Harris votes:  234K

Trump/Pence votes:  12.6K

3rd Party votes:  4.7K

If Detroit was one of your massive insertion points, why Did Biden perform almost identically to Clinton four years earlier?  How could Detroit POSSIBLY be used to insert tens of thousands of fake ballots?  Trump beat Hillary by 11K votes statewide and lost to Biden statewide by nearly 150K.  It didn't happen in Detroit... that's for sure.  Your "FIVE crooked cities" theory doesn't hold water.

And if you think that getting thumped by Clinton in that largely black community 437K to 12K is a strong showing, I suppose you think that getting thumped by Biden 433K to 19K is a SUPER strong showing.  lol

https://detroitmi.gov/sites/detroitmi.localhost/files/2018-05/official-results-nov-8-2016.pdf

https://detroitmi.gov/webapp/election-results

39 minutes ago, maineman said:

If Detroit was one of your massive insertion points, why Did Biden perform almost identically to Clinton four years earlier?  How could Detroit POSSIBLY be used to insert tens of thousands of fake ballots?  Trump beat Hillary by 11K votes statewide and lost to Biden statewide by nearly 150K.  It didn't happen in Detroit... that's for sure.  Your "FIVE crooked cities" theory doesn't hold water.

Sure it does.   Because  they stopped counting in those cites  and calculated what amount they needed to  insert.   

40 minutes ago, maineman said:

if you think that getting thumped by Clinton in that largely black community 437K to 12K is a strong showing, I suppose you think that getting thumped by Biden 433K to 19K is a SUPER strong showing.  lol

This is why you are a liar.   you lie.  I only said Trump got the  most black votes for any  Republican.   You  lied by trying to  spin it, but  that increase is  huge, and especially so  for a man they tried to tarnish as a fucking  racist for  4years.

While the  Biden  margin of victory  was greater in  MI than the others it was not impossible to cheat

the other states the  margin  was spectacularly  small

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/02/940689086/narrow-wins-in-these-key-states-powered-biden-to-the-presidency

Is mainbitch STILL telling this lie that Biden didn't get more votes in all the swing states?

I wish I could say I was amazed, but this is what he always does. 

He tells a lie and then repeats the lie even after being shown he's wrong. 

Put the lying bitch on ignore like I did. 

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Sure it does.   Because  they stopped counting in those cites  and calculated what amount they needed to  insert.   

This is why you are a liar.   you lie.  I only said Trump got the  most black votes for any  Republican.   You  lied by trying to  spin it, but  that increase is  huge, and especially so  for a man they tried to tarnish as a fucking  racist for  4years.

While the  Biden  margin of victory  was greater in  MI than the others it was not impossible to cheat

the other states the  margin  was spectacularly  small

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/02/940689086/narrow-wins-in-these-key-states-powered-biden-to-the-presidency

the counting stopped in the middle of the night but the Hillary versus Biden totals were nearly identical.  Where WAS the insertion point for the 150K ballots that Joe beat the clown by?  You claimed it was Detroit and I shoved real data from the city up your ass.  Find another crooked city in Michigan.  

And you have yet to answer how you could possibly know, at some wee hour on the day after the election how many fake ballots one would need to insert to swing the entire state?

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

the counting stopped in the middle of the night but the Hillary versus Biden totals were nearly identical.  Where WAS the insertion point for the 150K ballots that Joe beat the clown by?  You claimed it was Detroit and I shoved real data from the city up your ass.  Find another crooked city in Michigan.  

And you have yet to answer how you could possibly know, at some wee hour on the day after the election how many fake ballots one would need to insert to swing the entire state?

you shoved liberal based lying data you fucking bitch

12 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

This is why you are a liar.   you lie.  I only said Trump got the  most black votes for any  Republican.   Y

Nixon got 45.8% of Wayne County (Detroit) in '72

Trump only got 29% in '16 and 30% in '20

WHO'S the LIAR????

53 minutes ago, maineman said:

That 'insertion of votes' story is yet another lie from Elton for which he never provided one iota of evidence.  He just LIED.  

• Like 1

On 9/24/2021 at 3:57 AM, king of the county said:

Trust but verify 

VERIFIED COUNTLESS TIMES OVER MY LIFE THAT RNC SCUM LIE, CHEAT & REPEAT, WHILE WASTING TAXPAYER$!  THEIR UNCONSTITUTIONAL DRUG WAR ON PEOPLE, THEIR FAILED SECTARIAN MUSLIM WARS & THEIR ANTI-VAX  ANTI-MASK  ANTI-AMERICAN ACTIONS ARE PRIME EXAMPLES OF THEIR DUMBASS POLICIES!  TOTAL FUCKING 🍊🐷 SCUM!

1 hour ago, maineman said:

you have yet to answer how you could possibly know, at some wee hour on the day after the election how many fake ballots one would need to insert to swing the entire state?

Duh..  that is  what  vote count stoppages  were for and the mad scramble to dump  Biden ballots into the  system

@Str8tEdge

20 minutes ago, Scout said:

That 'insertion of votes' story is yet another lie from Elton for which he never provided one iota of evidence.  He just LIED.  

Fuck you,   there has been  ample evidence of  vote dumps,  plus the  data itself...  you are always wrong,  its amazing

scott-adams-wi-mi.gif&f=1&nofb=1

This is  the one they caught the whole thing on camera in ATL... they watched the  votes  go up while  they were processing the fuckers...   god damn

img_2457.jpg?resize=639%252C492%26ssl=1&

41 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

VERIFIED COUNTLESS TIMES OVER MY LIFE THAT RNC SCUM LIE, CHEAT & REPEAT, WHILE WASTING TAXPAYER$!  THEIR UNCONSTITUTIONAL DRUG WAR ON PEOPLE, THEIR FAILED SECTARIAN MUSLIM WARS & THEIR ANTI-VAX  ANTI-MASK  ANTI-AMERICAN ACTIONS ARE PRIME EXAMPLES OF THEIR DUMBASS POLICIES!  TOTAL FUCKING 🍊🐷 SCUM!

Ok then 

1 hour ago, Scout said:

lol.  Scout can't explain the vertical jump in votes for Biden in all those states that stopped counting votes, while no votes were being counted, and no one was looking. 

Wisconsin vote surge was not fraud | Fact Check

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

lol.  Scout can't explain the vertical jump in votes for Biden in all those states that stopped counting votes, while no votes were being counted, and no one was looking. 

She can't explain it, so she  runs away  and pretends she  never  saw it, then   later claiming  no one has provided  any proof 

rinse/repeat 

@Scout

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Duh..  that is  what  vote count stoppages  were for and the mad scramble to dump  Biden ballots into the  system

@Str8tEdge

the counting stopped everywhere statewide in all five states?  how could they know what every site's count was otherwise?

duh