Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Will I be here tomorrow ?

11 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

If you don't mind  . . .  I'll pass.

I'm the one who ever chose what I should get and what not.

But thanks for the suggestion  . . . 

AGAIN  . . .  please do not give a shit about me.

Just let me be me  . . .  just like I let you be  . . .  you !

I have some vermouth and about a half a bottle of Tanqueray on hand for when you go Jinn.

I'm gonna shake the gin over ice and pour the vermouth down the sink in your honor when the time comes.

Gin-Martini-720x720.jpg

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

The most populous predominantly Muslim country is Indonesia.

Indonesia does not breed many terrorists as they did not adopt the wahhabist seminaries promoted by Saudi Arabia.

The Saudis are the chief mischief Makers in the Middle East

This is accurate.  The Saudis believe that they are the Official Monitors of Islam, They have Mecca and they are the Ultimate Arabs, the Keepers of the Flame.

And they are losing it.

Islam is losing out to consumerism and feminism and autocracy.

Petroleum will gradually lose out to  renewable energy, and before the wells run dry.

• MORON! 1

52 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

If you don't mind  . . .  I'll pass.

I'm the one who ever chose what I should get and what not.

But thanks for the suggestion  . . . 

AGAIN  . . .  please do not give a shit about me.

Just let me be me  . . .  just like I let you be  . . .  you !

If it makes you feel better- I may die from the vaccine. Lol 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

If it makes you feel better- I may die from the vaccine. Lol 

Did you get the jab?

I had a friend stop by today that got the first shot yesterday, and his face was swelled up like he had been in a fight. 

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Did you get the jab?

I had a friend stop by today that got the first shot yesterday, and his face was swelled up like he had been in a fight. 

Jesus . I’m waiting right now to get it. 
I’m very nervous 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Jesus . I’m waiting right now to get it. 
I’m very nervous 

He said his face was worse yesterday, and they told him not to get the second shot because of it.

I'm sure it was just a fluke.

Lol

3 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

perhaps his internal is affecting his eternal .

I bet even you have no idea what that shit means, that you just posted !

You just typed it in a frenzy and hoped for the best !

Other than some crap posted on the internet  . . .  there ain't anything  "eternal"  that is affected by the  "internal" !

And even the internet is not forever !

3 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

If it was my last days, I would be somewhere in Western Montana or NE Idaho near the Salmon River. This forum would not be at the top of the list. 

Wish you the best of luck  . . .  

During your life you never really know the days ahead are your last ones  . . .  unless you reach a certain age  . . .  and then it becomes obvious !

And at that age you probably won't make it to the Salmon River on your own.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

During your life you never really know the days ahead are your last ones  . . .  unless you reach a certain age  . . .  and then it becomes obvious !

Probably will not make there on my own. I guess I assume that my kids or someone would do me the favor of letting me spend my final days in the place that I regard as heaven on earth. Who knows.. by that time it may have succumbed to the curse of modernization and no longer be quaint, remote, and relatively unspoiled. 

5 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Will said. My thoughts exactly but I was too lazy to formulate it into words as you did

3 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I wonder what he would think of the guy that owns the liquor store nearest myself. Pakistani and practicing Muslim but yet HATES mask mandates and pays his employees better than necessary. Average wage in retail here is $441 per week. The full time employees make $560 or more. 

He's just keeping up appearances  . . .  while he, together with all them terrorists at the mosque,  plots the best and most unconspicuos way to eliminate you and all unbelievers !

3 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

the question was asked yesterday when today was tomorrow.

Why keep up a narrative that is a failure a-priori ?

It's not even worth trying to explain it to you !

But hey  . . .  here, let me give it my best shot anyway  . . .  "today"  is everyday that has a tomorrow !

C'mon man  . . .   I know you're smarter than that !

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

I have some vermouth and about a half a bottle of Tanqueray on hand for when you go Jinn.

I'm gonna shake the gin over ice and pour the vermouth down the sink in your honor when the time comes.

Gin-Martini-720x720.jpg

Barbarian

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Mohammad designed a religion  that  would pacify the chaotic Arab society of his time and place. He did this by requiring prayer FIVE (5) Times a day.  FIVE TIMES a day you must recognize that you are an inferior being to Allah. Then on Fridays there is a special sabbath for sermons and official religious teaching. And everyone must recognize Mecca as the special place, even though Allah is everywhere  and watching everyone. It is forbidden to leave for religion.

Despite all this, most Muslims are not Arabs and do not follow the rules. Not the ones that I know, at least. Mostly Persians and Lebanese.

Islam is designed to be permanent and universal. But it can no longer do that, because of  radio, television,  telephones, satellite dishes and more and more literacy.  What we see is a reaction of  traditional Islam to the ever-encroaching modern world.

Religion of all sects is diminishing everywhere .   There are fewer diseases to die of, and as the average age increases, people are less gullible about miracles, angels, relics, special prayers and holy places.

You're a know-nothing retard  . . .  and the fact that @impartialobserver appreciates your retarded input tells all there's to tell about her own retardness !

Fuck off back to Cuba, retarded no-one  . . .  while you still can !

3 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Gin-Martini-720x720.jpg

I hate it  . . .  when someone considers me  . . .  since I myself do not give a shit about anyone  !

It's just a burden.

What I wish the most is that when I go no one even notices and no one gives a shit anyway  . . .  those are my friends  . . .  and I hope to have lotsa of those friends.

That's why I pray my wife goes first  . . .  so I can leave my last wish on the table  . . . :  "whoever you are  . . .  sorry to burden you with my carcass  . . .  will you please dump it at the nearest garbage dump ?

I hope the money in the envelope covers the costs.

Thank you."

The IRS won't forget me that easily, though !

LoL

8 minutes ago, slideman said:

I used to be a serious Martini drinker.

We had an illness in the family that put an end to our alcohol consumption.

We're not on the same side of the barricade  . . .  yet I still wish everything came good and all that's left are just some nasty memories.

I myself have no health problems because of my drinking.

I do not drink heavy alcoholic beverages  . . .  whiskey, vodca, tequila etc. are wasted on me  . . .  just Italian wine.

Before dinner and after dinner.