Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Will I be here tomorrow ?

58 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I  think that it is obvious that dumbduck suffers from an extreme sense of inferiority, and his  reaction is to hurl stupid insults are everyone.  He is not the only one: Wallco and singlewide peckerwood and Shitstain Max are also playing this game. There are at least a dozen more in this forum that are playing variations of this silly game,

Don't forget to include yourself

Hilarious watching you hypocrites exhort others to better behavior. Go look in the fucking mirror

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Don't forget to include yourself

Hilarious watching you hypocrites exhort others to better behavior. Go look in the fucking mirror

Apparently, you have no mirrors in your house.

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Apparently, you have no mirrors in your house.

When did I exhort anyone to better behavior?

Answer, NEVER

Oops, CallGirl got grabbed by the pussy again

"I WILL NOT BE BAITED!!!"

LOL of course not, you're a PUSSY and NEVER answer for yourself

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

So you do JUST THAT right here and right now because you're assuming these are not yet your last days ?

Got it !

Excellent grabbing

Is slideman's pussy one of those that hangs to her knees?

18 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I assume I will die suddenly- and probably younger than most.

My wife's  mom also assumed that  . . .  she ended up to be bed-bound the last 4 years of her life, in an institution.

She could not move anymore  . . .  not even with a wheelchair.

She wished so much to die at the soonest  . . . 

She was a traditional Japanese dancer all her life  . . .  the worst for her was that total strangers (nurses)  wiped her ass, changed her diapers and washed her.

And fed her.

She was totally dependent of others.

My wife often flew back and forth to assist her for long stretches of time.

She died on my wife's lap  . . .  

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

I deem it unlikely that Valdez, Alaska is reknowned  for fine dining.

I wouldn't know  . . .  I never eat out  . . .  

But I'm told there are some exquisite and delicious fish restaurants around town.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Jinn craves recognition. He will say any kind of nonsense to get a reply.  Like saying that all Muslims must be exterminated.

I wonder what he would think of the guy that owns the liquor store nearest myself. Pakistani and practicing Muslim but yet HATES mask mandates and pays his employees better than necessary. Average wage in retail here is $441 per week. The full time employees make $560 or more. 

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

well shit old man, it's tomorrow and you're still here. question answered. 

No, not at all !

It's today  . . . 

And tomorrow has yet to come  . . .  

And when tomorrow comes  . . .  it will be a today  . . .  and its tomorrow will be there ready to take over !

Until the lights go out !

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

He should get some forum busks to spend before he kicks it . 

If you don't mind  . . .  I'll pass.

I'm the one who ever chose what I should get and what not.

But thanks for the suggestion  . . . 

AGAIN  . . .  please do not give a shit about me.

Just let me be me  . . .  just like I let you be  . . .  you !

Mohammad designed a religion  that  would pacify the chaotic Arab society of his time and place. He did this by requiring prayer FIVE (5) Times a day.  FIVE TIMES a day you must recognize that you are an inferior being to Allah. Then on Fridays there is a special sabbath for sermons and official religious teaching. And everyone must recognize Mecca as the special place, even though Allah is everywhere  and watching everyone. It is forbidden to leave for religion.

Despite all this, most Muslims are not Arabs and do not follow the rules. Not the ones that I know, at least. Mostly Persians and Lebanese.

Islam is designed to be permanent and universal. But it can no longer do that, because of  radio, television,  telephones, satellite dishes and more and more literacy.  What we see is a reaction of  traditional Islam to the ever-encroaching modern world.

Religion of all sects is diminishing everywhere .   There are fewer diseases to die of, and as the average age increases, people are less gullible about miracles, angels, relics, special prayers and holy places.

• Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Mohammad designed a religion  that  would pacify the chaotic Arab society of his time and place. He did this by requiring prayer FIVE (5) Times a day.  FIVE TIMES a day you must recognize that you are an inferior being to Allah. Then on Fridays there is a special sabbath for sermons and official religious teaching. And everyone must recognize Mecca as the special place, even though Allah is everywhere  and watching everyone. It is forbidden to leave for religion.

Despite all this, most Muslims are not Arabs and do not follow the rules. Not the ones that I know, at least. Mostly Persians and Lebanese.

Islam is designed to be permanent and universal. But it can no longer do that, because of  radio, television,  telephones, satellite dishes and more and more literacy.  What we see is a reaction of  traditional Islam to the ever-encroaching modern world.

Religion of all sects is diminishing everywhere .   There are fewer diseases to die of, and as the average age increases, people are less gullible about miracles, angels, relics, special prayers and holy places.

The most populous predominantly Muslim country is Indonesia.

Indonesia does not breed many terrorists as they did not adopt the wahhabist seminaries promoted by Saudi Arabia.

The Saudis are the chief mischief Makers in the Middle East

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

The most populous predominantly Muslim country is Indonesia.

Indonesia does not breed many terrorists as they did not adopt the wahhabist seminaries promoted by Saudi Arabia.

The Saudis are the chief mischief Makers in the Middle East

Have you ever read the Cities of Salt books written by Abdelrahman Munif? There are 3 books; Cities of Salt, The Trench, Variations on Night and Day.

• IDIOT! 1