Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

AOC in tears as she distances herself from The Squad

14 hours ago, drvoke said:

Unlike you, I don't enjoy the suffering of others.

You got a crush on her or what, doc ?

That's just some farce she displayed following a screenplay.

C'mon . . .  I know you're not THAT stupid !

4 hours ago, drvoke said:

Altruism personified, and she wears her heart on her sleeve. There is still beauty in the world. She restores my faith in humanity.

BHWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

It's always nice to have a hearty laugh.

Thanks doc !

• Thumb up 1

8 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

You got a crush on her or what, doc ?

Strictly politics.

That's just some farce she displayed following a screenplay.

I know genuine emotion when I see it.

C'mon . . .  I know you're not THAT stupid !

That's a relative statement. 

Need a chuckle:

"The damage of this careless process created very real spillover effects into our community," she wrote. "It created a real sense of panic and horror among those in our community (where people are shot every day) who otherwise engage thoughtfully in these discussions and fueled the discussion to devolve to a point where it became clear that this vote would risk a severe devolution of the good faith community fabric that allows us to responsibly join in a struggle for human rights and dignity everywhere – from Palestine to The Bronx to Queens."

10 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Greene is a grandstanding idiot and an embarrassment  to Georgia, the GOP and everything she belongs to,

3 hours ago, teacher said:

That's all nice, Dr. Voke but what do you think? This one is on my list. If I rant about it I'll kill it, so, eh? 

Somewhat cryptic. Are you referring to the Iron Dome funding? If so, I support funding it to a degree. Israel is our last bulwark against Islam, and they're fucking lunatics. More so than Jewish lunatics. Or Christian lunatics. But Israel can always get funding the world over. That's how they play.

If this has to do with AOC tears, they are real. She's young and betrayed a trust in order to help herself win a future election. This is not selling out. This is accepting the harsh realities of politics.

9 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Hypocritical, hilarious AOC says calling border crisis a 'surge' invokes white supremacy

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/545908-hypocritical-hilarious-aoc-says-calling-border-crisis-a-surge-invokes

The price of Coco Puffs is going up and Trump is still eating kittens & puppies.

4 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Need a chuckle:

"The damage of this careless process created very real spillover effects into our community," she wrote. "It created a real sense of panic and horror among those in our community (where people are shot every day) who otherwise engage thoughtfully in these discussions and fueled the discussion to devolve to a point where it became clear that this vote would risk a severe devolution of the good faith community fabric that allows us to responsibly join in a struggle for human rights and dignity everywhere – from Palestine to The Bronx to Queens."

I fail to see the humor.

36 minutes ago, drvoke said:

If this has to do with AOC tears, they are real. She's young and betrayed a trust in order to help herself win a future election. This is not selling out. This is accepting the harsh realities of politics.

20210130-150946.webp

On 9/24/2021 at 6:48 AM, king of the county said:

And no experience 

You wanna know who had no experience? TRUMP had none, and his performance  has been EXECRABLE.  He mishandled every aspect of the pandemic, appointed  corrupt and incompetent buffoons and deliberately left Afghanistan in the worst possible state. The motherfucket was impeached TWICE.

50 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

+100

What a steaming crock!

Israel is not defending the US against anyone. Israel is basically  a parasite on the US, thriving on our aid.

We cannot have universal healthcare, bur Israel has had it the DECADES on OUR money.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

What a steaming crock!

Israel is not defending the US against anyone. Israel is basically  a parasite on the US, thriving on our aid.

We cannot have universal healthcare, bur Israel has had it the DECADES on OUR money.

you are so full of shit your fucking eyes are brown