Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

AOC in tears as she distances herself from The Squad

4 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Unlike you, I don't enjoy the suffering of others.

Suffering?

She ain't "suffering" at all voke... the bitch got her feelings hurt because she ended up looking like the idiot she is.

Maybe some rich donor will buy her tickets to another $35,000 dinner to ease her "suffering".

🤣

• Thumb up 1

23 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Suffering?

She ain't "suffering" at all voke... the bitch got her feelings hurt because she ended up looking like the idiot she is.

Maybe some rich donor will buy her tickets to another $35,000 dinner to ease her "suffering".

🤣

She’s obviously a weak person . Not someone that I want in charge of anything. 

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

I am outraged at the popularity of these posts. AOC allowed herself to become emotionally vulnerable, and this is how she is paid back. Shameful.

^^^ infatuated with AOC apologist...

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, drvoke said:

Social democracy, like they have in most European countries, is a more equitable form of government. The disparity in wealth in this country is obscene.

My family came to this continent and braved a wilderness to get away from the stupid fuckers in Europe.

The disparity in work volume and quality in this country is obscene and has lead to a disparity in wealth (some people just aren't worth shit)...just as it should be. The exception is wealth that has been "misplaced" due to evil doings of our very own government. Notice how all the politicians are filthy rich. 

If you could get the crooks out of government we'd have a really good thing going.

20 hours ago, drvoke said:

AOC Vote 'Present' As Dems Support Massive Funding for Israel

In a heart-wrenching display of emotion, AOC breaks with her beloved 'Squad' and abstains from voting against the Israel Iron Dome funding. It was a necessary strategic move as she plans to run for the Senate and mount a primary challenge to majority leader Chuck Schumer in 2022.

AOC Breaks With Squad, Votes 'Present' on $1 Billion to Fund Israel's Iron Dome (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was one of two Democrats on Thursday to vote “present”—basically an abstention—on a House bill giving $1 billion to Israel for its missile defense system, known the “Iron Dome,” in a surprising break with her progressive colleagues in the Democratic caucus.

The progressive “squad” members Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) and Cori Bush (D-Mo.), voted no. During the debate, Tlaib characterized Palestinians as living in a “violent apartheid system.” Omar explained her opposition to the funding in a tweet: “Given the human rights violations in Gaza, Sheikh Jarrah, and ever-growing settlement expansion, we should not be ramming through a last-minute $1 billion increase in military funding for Israel without any accountability.”

AOC reportedly broke down crying on the House Floor after changing her vote from “no” to “present” at the last minute, which many reporters speculated was a necessary strategic move to position herself to run for Senate in New York. (The congresswoman said earlier this year that she’s “trying to decide” whether to mount a primary challenge to Sen. Majority Leader Chuck Schumer in 2022.) Reporters in the room on Thursday described her colleagues gathering around to comfort her as she wiped tears from her face.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tears up while hearing story of child who died  after being held by ICE - CBS News

I don't usually allow myself to become emotional over politics, but you would have to have a heart of stone not to be moved by this.

WAIT!!!!

You mean she is running against her HATED JEW ENEMY, FUCK-U-SCHUMER and is going to NOT WANT TO HAVE THIS VOTE ON HER RECORD???

WHAT A FUCKING COWARD ASS CUNT YOU SUPPORT drJOKE???

55 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Oh, PLEASE spare me.

AOC cares about AOC, and nothing else.

Altruism personified, and she wears her heart on her sleeve. There is still beauty in the world. She restores my faith in humanity.

48 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Altruism personified, and she wears her heart on her sleeve. There is still beauty in the world. She restores my faith in humanity.

She is a fool, and a dangerous one.  That anyone with two brain cells to rub together should choose to vote for her destroys what little faith in humanity I'd managed to hang onto.

49 minutes ago, Spartan said:

She is a fool, and a dangerous one.  That anyone with two brain cells to rub together should choose to vote for her destroys what little faith in humanity I'd managed to hang onto.

She is dangerous. At least you got that right.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

When YOU manage to run against and defeat a  Representative  to Congress, then you can be taken seriously when you call AOL "dumb", Rodent Rog.

She's an SFC in my book...

John F Kennedy was elected on his looks, so your point is moot...

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

+100

20 hours ago, drvoke said:

She is the voice of her generation.

Albeit a fleeting one !

A voice that gives a transient feeling of having a say ...

which lasts for a moment and then leaves the man most dissatisfied than before.

1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

1374586796_aocwavingDRJOKE.jpg.a7a31b3231ce5e9b6a90a189a1e37d50.jpg

I envy her teeth, thought !

I wish I had those  . . .  instead of these:

season 9 dentures GIF

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Sets The Record Straight On Who Can Call Her AOC

I envy her pores. She doesn't have any. Hell, I can pull hair out of the front of my nose with a pair of pliers.

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I envy her pores. She doesn't have any. Hell, I can pull hair out of the front of my nose with a pair of pliers.

She has pores, she just fills them with makeup like it's bondo on your car.