Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Antisemitic leftists get bitch slapped on Iron Dome funding.

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

What is not true?

Isrel already has its Iron Dome. Let them pay to resupply and maintain it.

There  is no  Muslim State. There are a number of Muslim states, and they have different motivations about what can and should be done/

Egypt And Jordan are hugely dependent on US aid.

Lebanon is in a state of collapse and incapable of doing anything.

Syria does what Russia wants.

The PLO opposes Israel, but does not want to attack.

Hamas are fanatically opposes=d to Israel.

The SaudIs and the UAE will contribute money to screw with Israel, but not men.

Qatar and Bahrein are more pro US than the Saudis and the Emiris.

Yemen is fighting a nasty civil war.

Oman does nothing.

Iran will provide limited support to Hamas, but does not trust any Sunnis.

I am by no means naive.

Muslims are hell bent on destroying Israel and the US...no matter what country they are from..

14 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Muslims are hell bent on destroying Israel and the US...no matter what country they are from..

Including the ones that run the IDF? What about those Jews working for Iran? I'm really scared now of the guy I've known for 25 years.... you think he was getting drunk and high with me and backing me up as some sort of Islamofascist plot? You seriously think his family left Lebanon and came here to expand Jihad or something? And all those interpreters from Afghanistan and the Kurds. Are they all burning flags and yelling Death to America too? My homeboy that is Druse. He'll take a bullet for me. I don't know you from dick. And where that dude has proven to me he's a stand up guy, you haven't. Where I'm from, that's one of the most important qualities you can have. Fuck a bunch of politics or religion.

Watching your team rat each other out like they've been doing don't help your argument, dude. Makes y'all as fucked up as the Taliban. Nobody likes snitches and your bunch is full of them. 

Quit listening to AM radio. It severely limits your outlook on things and allows them to herd you where they want you to go.... unless you like other folks telling you how to think.

1 hour ago, DerangedResponse said:

Including the ones that run the IDF? What about those Jews working for Iran? I'm really scared now of the guy I've known for 25 years.... you think he was getting drunk and high with me and backing me up as some sort of Islamofascist plot? You seriously think his family left Lebanon and came here to expand Jihad or something? And all those interpreters from Afghanistan and the Kurds. Are they all burning flags and yelling Death to America too? My homeboy that is Druse. He'll take a bullet for me. I don't know you from dick. And where that dude has proven to me he's a stand up guy, you haven't. Where I'm from, that's one of the most important qualities you can have. Fuck a bunch of politics or religion.

Watching your team rat each other out like they've been doing don't help your argument, dude. Makes y'all as fucked up as the Taliban. Nobody likes snitches and your bunch is full of them. 

Quit listening to AM radio. It severely limits your outlook on things and allows them to herd you where they want you to go.... unless you like other folks telling you how to think.

Shit, I haven't listened to AM radio since the mid 70's...