Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Antisemitic leftists get bitch slapped on Iron Dome funding.

5 hours ago, DerangedResponse said:

Yeah. I kinda lean that way too. I do wonder why there's a billion dollar price tag on this dome. When we first bought it for them it only cost 250 million. And that was only about 12 years ago. I get tired of when Israel shows up with a blank check and if we don't sign it fast enough we're somehow anti-semitic. We REALLY ought to itemize every last little thing they want. We do more for them than we do our own citizens. But this isn't really about that. It's about AOC putting career before so called principles. But then again, hanging out with a bald chick and a couple a muslim girls only gets you so far. 

Good point. The instant that someone balks on an issue involving Israel, you are an anti-semite that is just seething with rage about the Jews. Truth be told, I have never met a Jew that I know of and could not care less about them. 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Good point. The instant that someone balks on an issue involving Israel, you are an anti-semite that is just seething with rage about the Jews. Truth be told, I have never met a Jew that I know of and could not care less about them. 

Yes they conflate opposition to Israel's position Vis a Vis Palestine with antsemitism . Lots of American Jews deplore the settlement policy.

Nazis always lie

• Thumb up 1

On 9/23/2021 at 1:09 PM, impartialobserver said:

I am not pro-Israel nor anti-Israel. More in the I dont give a fuck about Israel camp. It amazes how Israel is such a hot button issue. 

Why in the fuck should we pay for IZRAHELL's defense?

Just the fact that there is an Iron Dome shows how much the world HATES IZRAHELL!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I've met quite a few Jewish folks. They're good people. My only real complaint about Judaism is pickled herring.

I don't have a problem with Israel being a country and I don't have a problem with helping them out. I just tired of

how it seems their government just takes us for granted. And I have noticed that Jewish folks think that way too. So there's no anti-semitism from me.

I just wanna have a little more accountability.

12 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is no such thing as ""the Muslim State".

Israel can pay for its own defense.;

There isn't any "muslim state" And Israel is going to be linked up with the Saudis, Moroccans and Jordanians. Nobody likes the Iranians. And everybody is burnt out on Palestine. It doesn't help that Official Palestinian stubbornness and corruption is a big part of the internal and regional problems these countries are having either.

5 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

Why in the fuck should we pay for IZRAHELL's defense?

Just the fact that there is an Iron Dome shows how much the world HATES IZRAHELL!

The "world" isn't dead set on the destruction of Israel, but the radical Muslims are... and there happens to be quite a few radical Muslims in close proximity to Israel so...

On 9/23/2021 at 4:09 PM, impartialobserver said:

I am not pro-Israel nor anti-Israel. More in the I dont give a fuck about Israel camp. It amazes how Israel is such a hot button issue. 

ultraliberals don't care about facts...only the agenda matters to them and the agenda tell them to hate JOO's.

17 hours ago, DerangedResponse said:

There isn't any "muslim state" And Israel is going to be linked up with the Saudis, Moroccans and Jordanians. Nobody likes the Iranians. And everybody is burnt out on Palestine. It doesn't help that Official Palestinian stubbornness and corruption is a big part of the internal and regional problems these countries are having either.

Many Iraqis are Shia Muslims and are quite fond of Iran.

On 9/24/2021 at 12:40 PM, ROG62 said:

you're that naive, eh?

What is not true?

Isrel already has its Iron Dome. Let them pay to resupply and maintain it.

There  is no  Muslim State. There are a number of Muslim states, and they have different motivations about what can and should be done/

Egypt And Jordan are hugely dependent on US aid.

Lebanon is in a state of collapse and incapable of doing anything.

Syria does what Russia wants.

The PLO opposes Israel, but does not want to attack.

Hamas are fanatically opposes=d to Israel.

The SaudIs and the UAE will contribute money to screw with Israel, but not men.

Qatar and Bahrein are more pro US than the Saudis and the Emiris.

Yemen is fighting a nasty civil war.

Oman does nothing.

Iran will provide limited support to Hamas, but does not trust any Sunnis.

I am by no means naive.

14 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What is not true?

Isrel already has its Iron Dome. Let them pay to resupply and maintain it.

There  is no  Muslim State. There are a number of Muslim states, and they have different motivations about what can and should be done/

Egypt And Jordan are hugely dependent on US aid.

Lebanon is in a state of collapse and incapable of doing anything.

Syria does what Russia wants.

The PLO opposes Israel, but does not want to attack.

Hamas are fanatically opposes=d to Israel.

The SaudIs and the UAE will contribute money to screw with Israel, but not men.

Qatar and Bahrein are more pro US than the Saudis and the Emiris.

Yemen is fighting a nasty civil war.

Oman does nothing.

Iran will provide limited support to Hamas, but does not trust any Sunnis.

I am by no means naive.

uhhhh.... You forgot about Bangladesh. What abut them?

5 minutes ago, DerangedResponse said:

uhhhh.... You forgot about Bangladesh. What abut them?

The Bangladeshis, the Indonesians, the  Malaysians  think the Palestinians have been very mistreated, but they don't really do anything. Neither do the Moroccans, Algerians, Tunisians and most Libyans, they all are concerned with their own problems.