Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Antisemitic leftists get bitch slapped on Iron Dome funding.


Recommended Posts

Apparently, AOC didn't take Israel being able to defend its citizens from terrorists too well... she was crying on the floor of the House over it.

 

Oh, the humanity! Visibly distraught AOC appears to be taking the House’s Iron Dome funding vote very, very hard [video]

 

 

 

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/09/23/oh-the-humanity-visibly-distraught-aoc-appears-to-be-taking-the-houses-iron-dome-funding-vote-very-very-hard-video/

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I am not pro-Israel nor anti-Israel. More in the I dont give a fuck about Israel camp. It amazes how Israel is such a hot button issue. 

I just think it's hilarious that AOC and the "Squad" tried to throw their weight around on the issue, and were promptly told to sit down and shut up by the rest of the House.

 

AOC changed her vote from "no" to "present" at the last minutes so that she wouldn't be on record as being anti-Israel.

 

What a cunt.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Israel is not a poor country. They have medical care for everyone.

They can pay for their own iron domes.

If the Israelis refused to pay to defend the US, would that make them anti-American?

hey fruit fly, get banana out of mouth, Iron Dome!  the system is Iron Dome, not individual units.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, rippy38 said:

It's pretty obvious that they hate Israel, and specifically the Jews.

 

Do you think @slidemanwill call them Nazis?

 

Lol

no no no no no! Israelis are the NAZIS...they are nothing but fascist oppressors of the Palestinians...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I am not pro-Israel nor anti-Israel. More in the I dont give a fuck about Israel camp. It amazes how Israel is such a hot button issue. 

Yeah. I kinda lean that way too. I do wonder why there's a billion dollar price tag on this dome. When we first bought it for them it only cost 250 million. And that was only about 12 years ago. I get tired of when Israel shows up with a blank check and if we don't sign it fast enough we're somehow anti-semitic. We REALLY ought to itemize every last little thing they want. We do more for them than we do our own citizens. But this isn't really about that. It's about AOC putting career before so called principles. But then again, hanging out with a bald chick and a couple a muslim girls only gets you so far. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

Israel is the Enemy of the muslim state...

LOL you fall for that garbage too. Know how many Muslims are in the IDF? How many Palestinian CHRISTIANS killed by IDF?

Know how many Jews are in positions of power in the Iranian Government? How come they never tell us about that?

You didn't know that, huh? Most people don't. They think it's all poor little Israel surrounded by blood thirsty islamofascists.

They are encouraged to think that way. That Crusader crap is propagated for a variety of reasons. Mostly to justify us blowing

our tax dollars on that tourist trap. And of course suckering in people that all this is fulfilling some sort of Biblical prophesy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DerangedResponse said:

LOL you fall for that garbage too. Know how many Muslims are in the IDF? How many Palestinian CHRISTIANS killed by IDF?

Know how many Jews are in positions of power in the Iranian Government? How come they never tell us about that?

You didn't know that, huh? Most people don't. They think it's all poor little Israel surrounded by blood thirsty islamofascists.

They are encouraged to think that way. That Crusader crap is propagated for a variety of reasons. Mostly to justify us blowing

our tax dollars on that tourist trap. And of course suckering in people that all this is fulfilling some sort of Biblical prophesy. 

Apparently you're the only one that knows this?

 

these people have been warring against each other for thousands of years...nothing new...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Apparently, AOC didn't take Israel being able to defend its citizens from terrorists too well... she was crying on the floor of the House over it.

 

Oh, the humanity! Visibly distraught AOC appears to be taking the House’s Iron Dome funding vote very, very hard [video]

 

 

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/09/23/oh-the-humanity-visibly-distraught-aoc-appears-to-be-taking-the-houses-iron-dome-funding-vote-very-very-hard-video/

 

 

 

 

AOC would cry over spilled milk.

 

AOC-crying-over-1-plus-1.jpg?resize=670,

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...