Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Virus deaths in the US are surpassing 1,900 a day

2 hours ago, benson13 said:

COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. have climbed to an average of more than 1,900 a day for the first time since early March, with experts saying the virus is preying largely on a distinct group: 71 million unvaccinated Americans. The increasingly lethal turn has filled hospitals, complicated the start of the school year, delayed the return to offices and demoralized health care workers. For health workers, the deaths, combined with misinformation and disbelief about the virus, have been “heart-wrenching, soul-crushing.” Twenty-two people died in one week alone at CoxHealth hospitals in the Springfield-Branson area, a level almost as high as that of all of Chicago. West Virginia has had more deaths in the first three weeks of September — 340 — than in the previous three months combined. Georgia is averaging 125 dead per day, more than California or other more populous states.

The nation was stunned back in December when it was witnessing 3,000 deaths a day. But that was when almost no one was vaccinated.

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/us/soul-crushing-us-covid-19-deaths-are-topping-1-900-a-day/ar-AAOFKSP

Yeah, SHITSTAIN, your BOY biDUMB IS A FUCKING FAILURE!!!!

Thanks for reminding us HOW MUCH SO!!!!

Keep hating Trump. It's NOT MAKING biDUMB improve his FAILURES AND LOW APPROVAL RATINGS!!!

GOP is going to KICK YOUR FUCKING ASSES IN 2022 and 2024. Hell, SHITSTAIN, you might not get elected again for AT LEAST A DECADE after this massive biDUMB FUCKING that this nation has recieved!!!

Did you hear about the FRENCH telling biDUMB TO GO KISS THEIR ASS and pulled out of that big shindig they were tossing for him!!! He FUCKS OUT ALLIES CONSTANTLY!!! What a fucking LOSER you support.

3 hours ago, crazyhole said:

Vaccine failure.   We should have half the population out of the equation at this point but cases keep going up.    Statistically unlikely unless the vax doesn't work.  

Ignorant bullshit from a moron.

In reality, a huge measure of success for the vaccines.

Because….in this current huge surge in Covid-19 infections, almost all of these new Covid cases, hospitalizations and deaths are happening to the stupidly unvaccinated, while fully vaccinated people remain almost totally untouched and alive. The very few fully vaccinated people who have been infected and died were almost entirely very old or already very sick with other medical problems.

Too bad you’re too stupid to grasp that fact, crazyass.

Just now, TruePatriot said:

I guess you are just too stupid to understand why this new surge of Covid deaths is of any concern to normal people.

Your words, not mine.

I was responding to a specific comment.  I guess you are just too stupid to understand that.

1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

Your words, not mine.

I was responding to a specific comment.  I guess you are just too stupid to understand that.

Nope! Once again, you are just too stupid to realize that you were responding to “a specific comment” about “how many of trumps rednecks” are dying in this new surge that is killing the unvaccinated.

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

Nope! Once again, you are just too stupid to realize that you were responding to “a specific comment” about “how many of trumps rednecks” are dying in this new surge that is killing the unvaccinated.

I was responding to the "nobody cares" part of the comment.  If you are too stupid to comprehend that...well, its a you problem, not a me problem.

5 hours ago, benson13 said:

COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. have climbed to an average of more than 1,900 a day for the first time since early March, with experts saying the virus is preying largely on a distinct group: 71 million unvaccinated Americans. The increasingly lethal turn has filled hospitals, complicated the start of the school year, delayed the return to offices and demoralized health care workers. For health workers, the deaths, combined with misinformation and disbelief about the virus, have been “heart-wrenching, soul-crushing.” Twenty-two people died in one week alone at CoxHealth hospitals in the Springfield-Branson area, a level almost as high as that of all of Chicago. West Virginia has had more deaths in the first three weeks of September — 340 — than in the previous three months combined. Georgia is averaging 125 dead per day, more than California or other more populous states.

The nation was stunned back in December when it was witnessing 3,000 deaths a day. But that was when almost no one was vaccinated.

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/us/soul-crushing-us-covid-19-deaths-are-topping-1-900-a-day/ar-AAOFKSP

Way to crush it plugs 

5 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

i was responding to the "nobody cares" part of the comment.  If you are too stupid to comprehend that...well, its a you problem, not a me problem.

At this point, a lot of people find it hard to care about the the fate of the sociopathic morons who heedlessly refuse vaccination, catch Covid and give it to others, including children, often their own children. If they die, at lesst the collective intelligence level of the human race goes up a tiny fraction of a percent.

UPDATE: Covid Virus deaths in Red-State America still rising…....was 1900 per day….…now exceeding 2300 per day nation wide.

Coronavirus in the U.S.
Sept 21 - Deaths 2366 

7-day average 2046

Up 29%

Worst States for average deaths per day:

Tennessee - 64.3

South Carolina - 60.2

Kentucky - 38.1

West Virginia - 25.6

Idaho - 17.6

Montana - 9.3