Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Biden administration wants to track any transaction worth over 600 dollars


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Sliderman will be here is a minute to call you a Nazi for daring to question Herr Biden's demands!

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

@slideman is the biggest fucking joke her now.   He has surpassed  benson 

I think he realizes his beloved Democrats are imploding right before our very eyes and can't handle it.

 

He is definitely unhinged as of late.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can you imagine?

 

You take out $600 because you're going away for the weekend...

 

The time will come under these Democrats they'll demand to know where you're going and why

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Z09 said:

Can you imagine?

 

You take out $600 because you're going away for the weekend...

 

The time will come under these Democrats they'll demand to know where you're going and why

Maybe they are expecting a run on the banks in the not too distant future, and want to be able to control the flow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Maybe they are expecting a run on the banks in the not too distant future, and want to be able to control the flow.

Just last week Calguy said conservative judges should be arrested..

 

Can you imagine the power these liberals want?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

 

Un-Constitutional Fascists.

 

They are intentionally provoking We, the People.

 

This has to be a political stunt to create an optic and straw man for them at the midterms.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Just last week Calguy said conservative judges should be arrested..

 

Can you imagine the power these liberals want?

 

And they don't want to be shot for doin' it.

 

Can you imagine that?

 

Adolescent Socialist Malcontents...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HMMMM

 

The Biden Administration plans to distribute one-time $600 pandemic relief payments to U.S. meatpacking and farm workers, expanding an agriculture aid program that so far mostly has benefited farm owners to also include a low-income, largely immigrant food-chain workforce that’s been hit hard by Covid infections.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

At present they track all transfers over $10,000.  Why would $600 be an  infringement, and not $600?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, theLion said:

Mostly false. 
 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/sep/15/infowars/biden-plan-require-more-bank-account-reporting-irs/

 

which is what one should expect from a claim spawned by infowars. 

You knothead.   The fact-check was on whether it is happening, not if it was proposed.    It even admits that it is being proposed.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

At present they track all transfers over $10,000.  Why would $600 be an  infringement, and not $600?

 

 

Because > $10K is not an everyday purchase...

 

... and $600 is?

 

Fuckin' Academic Communists...

 

This is probably to track firearms purchases.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, crazyhole said:

This is not accurate.   Do better.  

It is indeed accurate. They do require all transactions of $10,000 or more to be registered.

So somehow, that is legal.

What is in the Constitution that would make $600 unconstitutional.  Not that they are actually doing this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is indeed accurate. They do require all transactions of $10,000 or more to be registered.

So somehow, that is legal.

What is in the Constitution that would make $600 unconstitutional.  Not that they are actually doing this.

It's only on cash transactions, not all transactions.    If a person writes a check or does a debit/credit transaction they are not reported.   

 

Do better.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...