Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Arizona audit will be released tomorrow

12 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-senate-previews-maricopa-audit-012300125.html

Hopefully we can finally put this behind us.  Either way, there will be some gloating, of that I am sure.   

Arizona 'auditors' Cyber Ninjas are defying court orders to hand over internal text messages

The Daily Beast reports that Cyber Ninjas still hasn't delivered any of the documents it has been ordered to turn over after being successfully sued by the Arizona Republic newspaper and the transparency group American Oversight.

Instead, writes The Daily Beast, Cyber Ninjas has issued vague statements saying it could hand over some documents at some point.

https://www.rawstory.com/cyber-ninjas-court-order/

7 minutes ago, calguy said:

Arizona 'auditors' Cyber Ninjas are defying court orders to hand over internal text messages

The Daily Beast reports that Cyber Ninjas still hasn't delivered any of the documents it has been ordered to turn over after being successfully sued by the Arizona Republic newspaper and the transparency group American Oversight.

Instead, writes The Daily Beast, Cyber Ninjas has issued vague statements saying it could hand over some documents at some point.

https://www.rawstory.com/cyber-ninjas-court-order/

They were supposed to be releasing documents back in August.... I think I read that article you're posting about. I also think that these cyber ninja morons and the clowns that hired them should face some sort of punishment for their stupidity. They should get hit hard for whatever they didn't do as agreed upon. Send them a bill for compromising the voting machines.... Allow citizens to sue them for invasion of privacy... Anything anybody can think of. These clowns need to made an example of. Or else we'll be seeing this nonsense just about every election where the losing candidate is a sore loser.

You know, I think I agree with the R team and it's concerns about election integrity. After all the crap they pulled with this audit and are trying to pull with voting restrictions elsewhere, I don't think I'll ever fully trust an election again. Especially ones that they win. And if the R team keeps pulling this crap and allowed to get away with it, I think the D team won't be far behind.

15 minutes ago, DerangedResponse said:

They were supposed to be releasing documents back in August.... I think I read that article you're posting about. I also think that these cyber ninja morons and the clowns that hired them should face some sort of punishment for their stupidity. They should get hit hard for whatever they didn't do as agreed upon. Send them a bill for compromising the voting machines.... Allow citizens to sue them for invasion of privacy... Anything anybody can think of. These clowns need to made an example of. Or else we'll be seeing this nonsense just about every election where the losing candidate is a sore loser.

You know, I think I agree with the R team and it's concerns about election integrity. After all the crap they pulled with this audit and are trying to pull with voting restrictions elsewhere, I don't think I'll ever fully trust an election again. Especially ones that they win. And if the R team keeps pulling this crap and allowed to get away with it, I think the D team won't be far behind.

It's a slippery slope we're on, and if they're allowed to get away with this insanity, I'm afraid your fears will come to pass. In Pennsylvania they're trying to gain access to personal information of every registered voter in the state. It that's allowed, there's no telling what these deviants will do. There's no bottom. 

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

It's a slippery slope we're on, and if they're allowed to get away with this insanity, I'm afraid your fears will come to pass. In Pennsylvania they're trying to gain access to personal information of every registered voter in the state. It that's allowed, there's no telling what these deviants will do. There's no bottom. 

They are not trying to gain personal information anywhere. You fucking liberals love spreading bullshit

18 minutes ago, calguy said:

May wanna rephrase that.... They're trying to get I.D. of everyone that voted and who they voted for. Which is actually scarier than personal info. You can get that with a simple donation box at a convenience store counter.

The drones for the R team need to wake the hell up on this. This crap doesn't benefit them at all. It only benefits the party. When a party becomes the only game in town, who is the candidate gonna be more loyal to? The voters that don't really have a choice? Or the party and its donors that DO have a choice?

25 minutes ago, DerangedResponse said:

May wanna rephrase that.... They're trying to get I.D. of everyone that voted and who they voted for. Which is actually scarier than personal info. You can get that with a simple donation box at a convenience store counter.

The drones for the R team need to wake the hell up on this. This crap doesn't benefit them at all. It only benefits the party. When a party becomes the only game in town, who is the candidate gonna be more loyal to? The voters that don't really have a choice? Or the party and its donors that DO have a choice?

When you look at what they're already doing, from the insane actions in Texas and Florida, to the shit the R's are doing in Congress, it's pretty obvious the republicans have put party and personal ambitions way ahead of the voters they're supposed to be serving. There's also a few on the Democratic side as wrll, but not near as many.

13 minutes ago, calguy said:

When you look at what they're already doing, from the insane actions in Texas and Florida, to the shit the R's are doing in Congress, it's pretty obvious the republicans have put party and personal ambitions way ahead of the voters they're supposed to be serving. There's also a few on the Democratic side as wrll, but not near as many.

Texas R teamers.... We have a problem with the D team here. They don't seem to understand this is Texas. So we're stuck with Abbott, Patrick and Paxton. Yeah. I don't know why the R team is wasting time trying to put up restrictions and gerrymander districts here. They don't need to. The D team just can't seem to get it together anyways

Everyone and their sister here wants to see McConaughey run. Even Republicans! And who are the Democrats wanting to back? Why the tried and failed Beto O'Roarke! His little remark about grabbing guns may not have been taken seriously elsewhere, but here? He'd a been better off exposing himself at rallies. He'll be lucky to get Humane officer for Austin after saying that.

3 hours ago, DerangedResponse said:

Sure, and Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan were supposed to keep counting votes also instead of delaying them.

2 hours ago, solarcell said:

Sure, and Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan were supposed to keep counting votes also instead of delaying them.

Sure, you dummies will always have an excuse for everything, except an explanation of why you've allowed yourselves to fall for such a scam. 

5 hours ago, DerangedResponse said:

So, you don't think that the Democrats would like nothing more that to be the only party in town?

6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

So, you don't think that the Democrats would like nothing more that to be the only party in town?

LOLOLOL Of course they want that. And things like these so-called voter reform laws cropping up by

GOP state legislatures will ultimately play into that for them if the democrats overcome the obstacles put up

against them in statewide elections. Go to California. Mass. and New York. R teamers don't get very far in those places, huh?

You seriously think it's cause those places are just that overflowing with democrats? No. It's similar to here in Texas.

Only its rigged for the D team.

1 hour ago, DerangedResponse said:

LOLOLOL Of course they want that. And things like these so-called voter reform laws cropping up by

GOP state legislatures will ultimately play into that for them if the democrats overcome the obstacles put up

against them in statewide elections. Go to California. Mass. and New York. R teamers don't get very far in those places, huh?

You seriously think it's cause those places are just that overflowing with democrats? No. It's similar to here in Texas.

Only its rigged for the D team.

26574455_web1_M-0923-putin-gop-whamond-EDH-210921-1024x759.thumb.jpg.f1918821f1b225cff434c14fe0885de0.jpg