Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

3 U.S. States Account For About 1/3 Of COVID Deaths Last Week


Recommended Posts

As Covid-19 surges again, ripping through the unvaccinated (mostly) right wing people who also refuse masks, hand washing and social distancing, it is hitting the anti-vax-majority, disastrously managed right wing states with Republican Governors the hardest. The three states that have suffered one third of all the cases in the country last week were Texas, Georgia, and Alabama, all with Republican Governors, and then, out of the ten other top Covid states that are suffering huge Covid surges that are straining the capacity of their hospitals, nine of them have Republican Governors. Republican mismanagement of the pandemic based on their political insanity and rejection of reality has killed and is still killing huge numbers of Americans.

3 U.S. States Account For About 1/3 Of COVID Deaths Last Week

September 22, 2021

 

Three U.S. states accounted for a third of the nation's COVID-19 related deaths last week, according to data from Johns Hopkins University released on Tuesday (September 21). Nearly 9,500 individuals died of complications from the coronavirus last week, and 1 in 3 resided in Texas, Georgia and Alabama, ABC News reports. Additionally, about 90,000 Americans are currently hospitalized in relation to COVID-19 -- though down from the 100,000 patients reported three weeks ago -- as at least 10 states -- Alaska, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Washington and West Virginia -- have reported record hospitalizations recently. Federal data showed the following states lead all others in COVID-19 cases: 

  1. 1. West Virginia +
  2. 2. Alaska +
  3. 3. Montana +
  4. 4. Idaho +
  5. 5. Alabama + 
  6. 6. Wyoming +
  7. 7. Kentucky
  8. 8. North Dakota +
  9. 9. Tennessee +
  10. 10. Ohio +

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TruePatriot said:

As Covid-19 surges again, ripping through the unvaccinated (mostly) right wing people who also refuse masks, hand washing and social distancing, it is hitting the anti-vax-majority, disastrously managed right wing states with Republican Governors the hardest. The three states that have suffered one third of all the cases in the country last week were Texas, Georgia, and Alabama, all with Republican Governors, and then, out of the ten other top Covid states that are suffering huge Covid surges that are straining the capacity of their hospitals, nine of them have Republican Governors. Republican mismanagement of the pandemic based on their political insanity and rejection of reality has killed and is still killing huge numbers of Americans.

3 U.S. States Account For About 1/3 Of COVID Deaths Last Week

September 22, 2021

 

Three U.S. states accounted for a third of the nation's COVID-19 related deaths last week, according to data from Johns Hopkins University released on Tuesday (September 21). Nearly 9,500 individuals died of complications from the coronavirus last week, and 1 in 3 resided in Texas, Georgia and Alabama, ABC News reports. Additionally, about 90,000 Americans are currently hospitalized in relation to COVID-19 -- though down from the 100,000 patients reported three weeks ago -- as at least 10 states -- Alaska, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Washington and West Virginia -- have reported record hospitalizations recently. Federal data showed the following states lead all others in COVID-19 cases: 

  1. 1. West Virginia +
  2. 2. Alaska +
  3. 3. Montana +
  4. 4. Idaho +
  5. 5. Alabama + 
  6. 6. Wyoming +
  7. 7. Kentucky
  8. 8. North Dakota +
  9. 9. Tennessee +
  10. 10. Ohio +

More than 678,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 among the 4.7 million worldwide since the pandemic began in March 2020, according to data released by Johns Hopkins University via ABC NewsLast week, the average number of daily deaths in the U.S. rose to about 20%, according to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services via ABC NewsThe data was released as the U.S. continues to drop in the international rankings for vaccination rates, currently at No. 45 worldwide, according to data complied by the Financial TimesAccording to the CDC, only 64% of Americans ages 12 and up are fully vaccinated as of Wednesday (September 22).

 

Who gives a fuck? The wife I've had Covid and we're immune...we've done our part to create herd immunity and there's nothing more to do here, is there?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

As Covid-19 surges again, ripping through the unvaccinated (mostly) right wing people who also refuse masks, hand washing and social distancing, it is hitting the anti-vax-majority, disastrously managed right wing states with Republican Governors the hardest. The three states that have suffered one third of all the cases in the country last week were Texas, Georgia, and Alabama, all with Republican Governors, and then, out of the ten other top Covid states that are suffering huge Covid surges that are straining the capacity of their hospitals, nine of them have Republican Governors. Republican mismanagement of the pandemic based on their political insanity and rejection of reality has killed and is still killing huge numbers of Americans.

3 U.S. States Account For About 1/3 Of COVID Deaths Last Week

September 22, 2021

 

Three U.S. states accounted for a third of the nation's COVID-19 related deaths last week, according to data from Johns Hopkins University released on Tuesday (September 21). Nearly 9,500 individuals died of complications from the coronavirus last week, and 1 in 3 resided in Texas, Georgia and Alabama, ABC News reports. Additionally, about 90,000 Americans are currently hospitalized in relation to COVID-19 -- though down from the 100,000 patients reported three weeks ago -- as at least 10 states -- Alaska, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Washington and West Virginia -- have reported record hospitalizations recently. Federal data showed the following states lead all others in COVID-19 cases: 

  1. 1. West Virginia +
  2. 2. Alaska +
  3. 3. Montana +
  4. 4. Idaho +
  5. 5. Alabama + 
  6. 6. Wyoming +
  7. 7. Kentucky
  8. 8. North Dakota +
  9. 9. Tennessee +
  10. 10. Ohio +

More than 678,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 among the 4.7 million worldwide since the pandemic began in March 2020, according to data released by Johns Hopkins University via ABC NewsLast week, the average number of daily deaths in the U.S. rose to about 20%, according to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services via ABC NewsThe data was released as the U.S. continues to drop in the international rankings for vaccination rates, currently at No. 45 worldwide, according to data complied by the Financial TimesAccording to the CDC, only 64% of Americans ages 12 and up are fully vaccinated as of Wednesday (September 22).

 

So what you're saying here is that YOU BOY JOE biDUMB promises are a FUCKING JOKE!!!

HE told you fucking MORONS how only HE could "get the virus under control"!!

HE FUCKING FAILED YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF LOSER SHIT!!!!!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

As Covid-19 surges again, ripping through the unvaccinated (mostly) right wing people who also refuse masks, hand washing and social distancing, it is hitting the anti-vax-majority, disastrously managed right wing states with Republican Governors the hardest. The three states that have suffered one third of all the cases in the country last week were Texas, Georgia, and Alabama, all with Republican Governors, and then, out of the ten other top Covid states that are suffering huge Covid surges that are straining the capacity of their hospitals, nine of them have Republican Governors. Republican mismanagement of the pandemic based on their political insanity and rejection of reality has killed and is still killing huge numbers of Americans.

3 U.S. States Account For About 1/3 Of COVID Deaths Last Week

September 22, 2021

 

Three U.S. states accounted for a third of the nation's COVID-19 related deaths last week, according to data from Johns Hopkins University released on Tuesday (September 21). Nearly 9,500 individuals died of complications from the coronavirus last week, and 1 in 3 resided in Texas, Georgia and Alabama, ABC News reports. Additionally, about 90,000 Americans are currently hospitalized in relation to COVID-19 -- though down from the 100,000 patients reported three weeks ago -- as at least 10 states -- Alaska, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Washington and West Virginia -- have reported record hospitalizations recently. Federal data showed the following states lead all others in COVID-19 cases: 

  1. 1. West Virginia +
  2. 2. Alaska +
  3. 3. Montana +
  4. 4. Idaho +
  5. 5. Alabama + 
  6. 6. Wyoming +
  7. 7. Kentucky
  8. 8. North Dakota +
  9. 9. Tennessee +
  10. 10. Ohio +

More than 678,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 among the 4.7 million worldwide since the pandemic began in March 2020, according to data released by Johns Hopkins University via ABC NewsLast week, the average number of daily deaths in the U.S. rose to about 20%, according to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services via ABC NewsThe data was released as the U.S. continues to drop in the international rankings for vaccination rates, currently at No. 45 worldwide, according to data complied by the Financial TimesAccording to the CDC, only 64% of Americans ages 12 and up are fully vaccinated as of Wednesday (September 22).

FUCKING OUT RIGHT LIE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

 

So what you're saying here is that YOU BOY JOE biDUMB promises are a FUCKING JOKE!!!

HE told you fucking MORONS how only HE could "get the virus under control"!!

HE FUCKING FAILED YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF LOSER SHIT!!!!!

 

 

Has anyone gotten the flu under control?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The wife I've had Covid and we're immune”


yes, he really did post that. 
 

1) no, you’re not immune, you’re still susceptible to new variants

 

2) you’re still a carrier and spreader. No one really cares if your reckless self-centeredness kills you, but when your behavior starts killing other people, fuck you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, theLion said:

you’re still a carrier and spreader. No one really cares if your reckless self-centeredness kills you, but when your behavior starts killing other people, fuck you. 

So are the vaxxed... usually without even knowing they have the virus.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, theLion said:

The wife I've had Covid and we're immune”


yes, he really did post that. 
 

1) no, you’re not immune, you’re still susceptible to new variants

 

2) you’re still a carrier and spreader. No one really cares if your reckless self-centeredness kills you, but when your behavior starts killing other people, fuck you. 

Name cases where people who have gotten over Covid naturally have gotten it again...cite percentages, severity and death rate...
 

People who have gotten over Covid and SARS 20 years ago still have antibodies that work...this is how the immune system should work and does...fuckoff....

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

It's called immunity...you know, where T-cells kill the invading virus?

Your being immune to future  infections, your being a potential spreader is another,

The question is "how do you know that you are not a spreader?"

 

Biden has made no pronouncements about any of this, by the way.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Early on in the pandemic scientists would test the waste water in sewage treatment facilities to extrapolate the covid rates in a given population.

At very least, the ivermectin loving anti-vaccine knuckle scrapers can wash their hands more and pick their ass less. 
This just might save your life!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...