Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

MY LAPTOP? I DON'T KNOW

13 hours ago, bigmike1256 said:

Ive been married to my wife for 40 yrs, never cheated. Your responses were textbook, I could have answered my questions to you, for you. Women are slightly over 50% of the nations electorate. The power women could have with that is enormous yet you chose to wallow in the party that treats women as second class citizens. You find me repugnant yet lay with the unwashed pigs on this forum. 

A FUCKING UGLY MUG AND PENCIL DICK. WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE STAY FOR FORTY YEARS FOR. GOT MONEY? OR DO YOU LIVE IN TWO DIFFERENT HOUSES. LOL   

MANY OF YOUR LEFT WING PRESIDENTS LIKED THEIR SIDE ACTION. BIDENS A PEDOPHILE AND JILLS A WHORE.  

YOU'RE DELUSIONAL, PUTZ. THE LEFT WING SHITCAKES DEMORALIZE WOMEN. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO WOMENS SPORTS? WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO WOMENS PRIVACY IN A FUCKING REST ROOM.  

YOU ARE ONE UNLETTERED LEFT WING DOUCHEBAG 

On 9/23/2021 at 5:49 AM, bigmike1256 said:

Ive been married to my wife for 40 yrs, never cheated. Your responses were textbook, I could have answered my questions to you, for you. Women are slightly over 50% of the nations electorate. The power women could have with that is enormous yet you chose to wallow in the party that treats women as second class citizens. You find me repugnant yet lay with the unwashed pigs on this forum. 

now that's funny.  Demonrats say they treat women ok, but let em speak against the leftist agenda and they ransack em like cheap plunder.

22 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

A song by Bobby Bare? Hmm. Ok 

Mam,

You know me.

I can run deeper than that.

I am mercenary.

😎...🍹