Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Bannon admits he helped plot Jan. 6th

27 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I like Bannon. I don’t think any info presented on this thread makes him guilty of anything but exposure . 

He implicated Trump. Said he plotted with Trump. You are such a numbskull

3 hours ago, crazyhole said:

"Just expose it, just expose it, and never back down".    

That doesn't sound like some nefarious plot to overturn an election.    Bannon is a douche and probably was thrilled with what happened on 1-6, but you're taking a leap by connecting the 2.   

Bannon helped organize a protest. If @calguy posts something you can bet your last dollar it's a lie. 

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Bannon helped organize a protest. If @calguy posts something you can bet your last dollar it's a lie. 

Wasn't cal the one that posted the story about all the gunshot victims having to wait outside in the parking lot because the hospital was full of people overdosing on horse paste... in rural Oklahoma?

Lol

Just now, rippy38 said:

Wasn't cal the one that posted the story about all the gunshot victims having to wait outside in the parking lot because the hospital was full of people overdosing on horse paste... in rural Oklahoma?

Lol

Yep. Yep. :lol:

4 hours ago, calguy said:

Sorry Old Hack, I'm not willing to spoon feed your ignorant ass.

And now a quote from Old Mack:

The agenda says...when face with irrefutable facts the dedicated must divert, clamor, be repetitious, equivocate or just totally ignore the argument. 

And now another quote from Old Mack:

The agenda says...the dedicate must never admit to being wrong and when all avenues are exhausted; resort to personal attacks.

Uploaded image

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

And now a quote from Old Mack:

The agenda says...when face with irrefutable facts the dedicated must divert, clamor, be repetitious, equivocate or just totally ignore the argument. 

And now another quote from Old Mack:

The agenda says...the dedicate must never admit to being wrong and when all avenues are exhausted; resort to personal attacks.

Uploaded image

Who needs a gun when Old Hack stops himself?

9 minutes ago, calguy said:

Who needs a gun when Old Hack stops himself?

wowguy...you're the square that made a out of text statement and can't defend it.

You know one thing I notice about you...you do that quite often around here.

South Park Butters GIF - SouthPark Butters Cute - Discover & Share GIFs | South  park, Butters south park, Park

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

wowguy...you're the square that made a out of text statement and can't defend it.

South Park Butters GIF - SouthPark Butters Cute - Discover & Share GIFs | South  park, Butters south park, Park

Old Hack needs to calm down

14 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

WoW! An animated meme. You're coming up in the world.

You also make crazy claims.

22 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Old Hack needs to calm down

He's starting to fall back to the old Clinton defense. It's a sure sign he knows he's been grabbed. Even Rippy-washy's back-up meme is no help. 

4 minutes ago, calguy said:

Very weak, goofyboy.

What's weak about it?  You're upset that they tried to kneecap Biden, but don't care that he helped Hillary and Obama kneecap Trump.

Oh yea, I forgot, you're a liberals and a hypocrite. 

18 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

What's weak about it?  You're upset that they tried to kneecap Biden, but don't care that he helped Hillary and Obama kneecap Trump.

Oh yea, I forgot, you're a liberals and a hypocrite. 

I'm just posting a link of a story. You can make up all the fairy tales about it that you want. Your weak-ass response to deflect was just that, weak.