Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Republicans have become the Nazi Party

Just now, rippy38 said:

Interesting that you have changed your narrative on that Xav...

Not al all. As I have ALWAYS said, nothing is ever 100%.

I would say that over 99% of the votes were accurately marked and counted.

There has never been a 100% free and fair election anywhere. There is always one or more irregularities, someone who meant to vote for this and erroneously voted for that. Someone who thought they were eligible and were not. Some crazy soul who woke up that morning thinking they were Jebus, or Elvis or John Wayne. In a country of 330,000,000 not everyone is sane or competent all the time.

That is what I meany by MOSTLY.

Like Ivory Soap: 99 and 44/100 % pure. The other 56/100% might include rat droppings, or  chewing gum that accidentally fell into the vat.

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

He has been calling people "Nazi" for months now... and he also said that anyone that calls him a Nazi, is admitting to be a Nazi, because Nazis love to call people Nazis.

Figure that one out and get back to me.

So he's admitting he's a Nazi because, as he says, Nazis love calling other people Nazis.

2 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

So he's admitting he's a Nazi because, as he says, Nazis love calling other people Nazis.

Yes, but he doesn't see it that way because he is not a Nazi... or so he says.

Like I said, he's either gaslighting, or batshit crazy.

Just keep posting to him and you'll see what I mean.

Lol

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Yes, but he doesn't see it that way because he is not a Nazi... or so he says.

Like I said, he's either gaslighting, or batshit crazy.

Just keep posting to him and you'll see what I mean.

Lol

You wiggle and squirm in an attempt to avoid the reality of the fact that the Republican party is becoming a Nazi party.

You can use specious semilogical arguments to mock my thesis all you want

The facts remain you are the party of racism and anti-democracy.

You have selected illegal immigrants as the other and vilify them as cockroaches

You claim the opposition are communists

You venerate a leader in a cult-like manner

Nazis

Just now, slideman said:

You wiggle and squirm in an attempt to avoid the reality of the fact that the Republican party is becoming a Nazi party.

You have selected illegal immigrants as the other and vilify them as cockroaches

Nazis

@JaySolo

See what I mean...

🤣

Just now, rippy38 said:

@JaySolo

See what I mean...

🤣

Right wingers make threats of domestic terrorism on here daily.

Walco and Blue devil started saying they were going to be vigilantes to take care of crime and morphed that into they were going to take care of the Democrats.

You assholes have nothing to say about that

That is because you are Nazis

On 9/22/2021 at 11:39 AM, rippy38 said:

A propaganda thread calling the opposition "Nazis".

Gotta love it...

LOL

Yeah. Republicans are nazis. Everyone knows that. And democrats are communists. Who doesn't know these things?

Almost as dumb as saying the water is wet.

Y'all know what a libertarian really is? They're a republican that smokes pot!

Do y'all know what a Green is? Those are democrats that don't take baths!

5 minutes ago, slideman said:

Right wingers make threats of domestic terrorism on here daily.

Walco and Blue devil started saying they were going to be vigilantes to take care of crime and morphed that into they were going to take care of the Democrats.

You assholes have nothing to say about that

That is because you are Nazis

And Maineman threatens conservatives with blindfolds and walls. So?

9 minutes ago, slideman said:

Nazis

You seem confused. Mocking is what lie-brals do to hide the truth. I don't even think we're taking your half baked "thesis" seriously.

2 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

You seem confused. Mocking is what lie-brals do to hide the truth. I don't even think we're taking your half baked "thesis" seriously.

Confused is putting it lightly.

Slider has been reading way too much leftist propaganda is what it is.

I told him to stay away from that shit... but he wouldn't listen.

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

Nazi making the I'm

rubber you're glue argument again.

Anything to rationalize their violence

No, average citizen pointing out your hypocrisy.

Violence is wrong no matter where it comes from. You want to blame conservatives, but gloss over the violence and threats of violence within your own party.

The Nazi Party’s priorities were power and supremacy and feeding their people lies to obtain these objectives. The Republican Party’s priorities are the same while feeding the American people lies to protect their own self interests. They no longer have a platform they are backing. They have no new ideas and are not trying to accomplish anything outside of maintaining their own political power. Trump is their Hitler, and he continues to influence Republican politicians to fuel the flames of hate and fear to ensure his own survival. Republicans comply to ensure their own political survival. Their arguments of support for Trump’s base as constituents who would keep them in power reflects their empty morals and disregard for the Constitution, and even more important, for human life.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/2/1/2013373/-Republicans-have-become-the-Nazi-Party

Poor SLIDESITUPHISASS.

You been sucking that BIG OL BAG OF DICKS again, huh??

The one where EVERYONE is a NAZI except YOUR NAZI ROOTS YOU PUSH DAILY!!!!

Kinda like CHEERING for the FINANCIAL RUIN of anyone who isn't VACCINATED!!! And the DENIAL OF HEALTH CARE TO THEM AS WELL!!!!

RIGHT DEAD ASS OUT OF YOUR UNCLE ADOLF'S "DESTROY THE JEWS" PLAYBOOK!!!!

What's next from your FASCIST NAZI PIGS??? Making ANYONE UNVACCINATED WEAR EMBLEMS TO IDENTIFY THEM???

Funny how ALL YOU DEMAND is FASCIST RULE OVER EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY and then try to "blame Republicans" for YOUR VERY OWN NAZISM!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF, CUNTFACE!!!

Just now, slideman said:

The Nazi Party’s priorities were power and supremacy and feeding their people lies to obtain these objectives. The Republican Party’s priorities are the same while feeding the American people lies to protect their own self interests. They no longer have a platform they are backing. They have no new ideas and are not trying to accomplish anything outside of maintaining their own political power. Trump is their Hitler, and he continues to influence Republican politicians to fuel the flames of hate and fear to ensure his own survival. Republicans comply to ensure their own political survival. Their arguments of support for Trump’s base as constituents who would keep them in power reflects their empty morals and disregard for the Constitution, and even more important, for human life.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/2/1/2013373/-Republicans-have-become-the-Nazi-Party

DAILY KOOKS!!!!!

Yeah, that's about as NAZI AS IT GETS, YOU NAZI PIECE OF SHIT!!!

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

Poor SLIDESITUPHISASS.

You been sucking that BIG OL BAG OF DICKS again, huh??

The one where EVERYONE is a NAZI except YOUR NAZI ROOTS YOU PUSH DAILY!!!!

Kinda like CHEERING for the FINANCIAL RUIN of anyone who isn't VACCINATED!!! And the DENIAL OF HEALTH CARE TO THEM AS WELL!!!!

RIGHT DEAD ASS OUT OF YOUR UNCLE ADOLF'S "DESTROY THE JEWS" PLAYBOOK!!!!

What's next from your FASCIST NAZI PIGS??? Making ANYONE UNVACCINATED WEAR EMBLEMS TO IDENTIFY THEM???

Funny how ALL YOU DEMAND is FASCIST RULE OVER EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY and then try to "blame Republicans" for YOUR VERY OWN NAZISM!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF, CUNTFACE!!!

Thanks for the bump Max

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

If you replaced Republican with democrat and Trump with Bidumb, your quote would ring a lot truer.

To wit:

The Nazi Party’s priorities were power and supremacy and feeding their people lies to obtain their objectives. The Democrat Party’s priorities are the same while feeding the American people lies to protect their own self interests. They no longer have a platform they are backing. They have no new ideas and are not trying to accomplish anything outside of maintaining their own political power. Biden is their Hitler, and he continues to influence Democrat  politicians to fuel the flames of hate and fear to ensure his own survival. Democrats comply to ensure their own political survival. Their arguments of support for Biden’s base as constituents who would keep them in power reflects their empty morals and disregard for the Constitution, and even more important, for human life.

How's that for projection?

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

I didn't see many white supremacists burning city block and looting stores. Sneaky fuckers must have been in blackface. Does their depravity know no bounds?

I saw them looting the Capitol and attempting to overthrow the gov't. 

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

I saw them looting the Capitol and attempting to overthrow the gov't. 

The right wingers welcomed the riots from black lives matter as it helped them attempt to invalidate the protests against anti-black police violence.

Just saying