Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

The DEMOCRATS Nirvana !! Beijing Unleashes Sweeping Bid to Remold Society From tech to entertainment to private tutoring, few sectors have been left untouched in the regime's campaign to tighten control !!


Recommended Posts

 

SO MUCH for China being moved toward "Democracy" thru "Capitalism"...  China has USED Capitalism to become rich, and now, they are clamping DOWN... AGAIN... on the country and their people... because they felt "CONTROL" was slipping away !!

 

As Chinese companies turn over BILLIONS of $$$  of profits to the Chinese Government... to show their support for the Communist party, and THOUSANDS of "Inspectors" are sent THRU OUT china to make sure their new "Communist protocols" are IMPLEMENTED without exception, and without complaint !!

 

THIS must be "Nirvana" for the U.S. Democrat Party... THIS is EXACTLY the type of "control" THEY YEARN for... and the ONLY thing standing in their way.. is the CONSTITUTION, The Republican Party, the Conservative movement...  AND Donald Trump !!

 

 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/beijing-unleashes-sweeping-bid-to-remold-society_4008852.html

 

https://yournews.com/2021/09/22/2224735/beijing-unleashes-sweeping-bid-to-remold-society/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

SO MUCH for China being moved toward "Democracy" thru "Capitalism"...  China has USED Capitalism to become rich, and now, they are clamping DOWN... AGAIN... on the country and their people... because they felt "CONTROL" was slipping away !!

 

As Chinese companies turn over BILLIONS of $$$  of profits to the Chinese Government... to show their support for the Communist party, and THOUSANDS of "Inspectors" are sent THRU OUT china to make sure their new "Communist protocols" are IMPLEMENTED without exception, and without complaint !!

 

THIS must be "Nirvana" for the U.S. Democrat Party... THIS is EXACTLY the type of "control" THEY YEARN for... and the ONLY thing standing in their way.. is the CONSTITUTION, The Republican Party, the Conservative movement...  AND Donald Trump !!

 

 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/beijing-unleashes-sweeping-bid-to-remold-society_4008852.html

 

https://yournews.com/2021/09/22/2224735/beijing-unleashes-sweeping-bid-to-remold-society/

 

Socialism -> Communism -> Fascism -> Totalitarianism.

 

Democrat National Socialism.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Socialism -> Communism -> Fascism -> Totalitarianism.

 

Democrat National Socialism.

 

 

And China... after flirting with relaxation of their totalitarian Communist state, emerging from the STENCH of COMPLETE Socialism, and becoming RICH in the process... are now, once again, CLAMPING DOWN !!

 

Why?  Because Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely... i.e. The Chinese government COULD NOT permit their power to slip away, as was occurring with their Capitalistic experiment... SO, they are now CLAMPING DOWN !!  as EVERY Marxist Socialist experiment will ultimately revert to...

 

AND, the observation that Vladimir Lenin is said to have made 100 years ago persists... "Socialism, and all versions of Socialism... are ALL but stepping stones on the pathway to Communism" !!

 

AND THAT is what Democrats in America have in mind for the United States as well !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

And China... after flirting with relaxation of their totalitarian Communist state, emerging from the STENCH of COMPLETE Socialism, and becoming RICH in the process... are now, once again, CLAMPING DOWN !!

 

Why?  Because Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely... i.e. The Chinese government COULD NOT permit their power to slip away, as was occurring with their Capitalistic experiment... SO, they are now CLAMPING DOWN !!  as EVERY Marxist Socialist experiment will ultimately revert to...

 

AND, the observation that Vladimir Lenin is said to have made 100 years ago persists... "Socialism, and all versions of Socialism... are ALL but stepping stones on the pathway to Communism" !!

 

AND THAT is what Democrats in America have in mind for the United States as well !

 

Democrat National Socialists will do you that way.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Communism / Iliberalism…….same goals.

 

Seems the New World Order is making its big push.

 

They know that the hammer is about to fall on them.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, slideman said:

It is you Nazis on the right who want to control a woman's right to have control of her own body.

Control

 

Illegal search and seizure...

 

... is what the Communists are doing to their women, Comrade.

 

Americans are protecting children from Democrat National Socialist murder and dismemberment, for fun and profit.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Illegal search and seizure...

 

... is what the Communists are doing to their women, Comrade.

 

Americans are protecting children from Democrat National Socialist murder and dismemberment, for fun and profit.

 

A good, defining article of the difference between liberals of the past - and today’s illiberals.

 

How the Left Became So Intolerant

https://www.heritage.org/civil-society/commentary/how-the-left-became-so-intolerant

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, slideman said:

It is you Nazis on the right who want to control a woman's right to have control of her own body.

Control

 

45 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

The IDIOCY abounds with "you people" !

 

YEARS ago I realized that one of the MOST FAVORITE tactics of the left, is to ACCUSE Conservatives and Republicans of what THEY are doing... and TRY to blame it on the Conservatives.. 

 

TODAY... MOST people are FAR too savvy for THAT BULL SHIT.. they SEE right thru it, and in REALITY... if you LISTEN to the LEFTIES rants, it will TELL YOU what THEY are doing... OR, would LIKE to do !!

 

Remember when they accused Donald TRUMP of trying to STEAL an election? THEY foretold their OWN theft of the election in 2020 !!  YEARS AGO... THEY accused REPUBLICANS of using the Patriot Act to spy on Democrats... but it was Deep State Democrats who used it to spy... on Republicans and General Flynn !! 

 

LISTEN to the LIES of Democrats... it will TELL you what they are planning NEXT !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

 

YEARS ago I realized that one of the MOST FAVORITE tactics of the left, is to ACCUSE Conservatives and Republicans of what THEY are doing... and TRY to blame it on the Conservatives.. 

 

TODAY... MOST people are FAR too savvy for THAT BULL SHIT.. they SEE right thru it, and in REALITY... if you LISTEN to the LEFTIES rants, it will TELL YOU what THEY are doing... OR, would LIKE to do !!

 

Remember when they accused Donald TRUMP of trying to STEAL an election? THEY foretold their OWN theft of the election in 2020 !!  YEARS AGO... THEY accused REPUBLICANS of using the Patriot Act to spy on Democrats... but it was Deep State Democrats who used it to spy... on Republicans and General Flynn !! 

 

LISTEN to the LIES of Democrats... it will TELL you what they are planning NEXT !!

 

Democrat National Socialists - follow Goebbels' playbook.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...