Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Mayo pathologist talks virus, leaky vaccines

6 minutes ago, McRocket said:

Sorry.

I think you are doing it for more than that.

You CLEARLY believe this stuff...at least to a point.

I think you are posting this to try and strengthen your resolve about your feelings in regards to the vaccines.

But whatever...it's called 'free speech' for a reason.

Later.

I clearly believe what exactly?   There's nothing about any of this to have know for certain because it's new to all of us.   We are watching things unfold in real time with no certainty that any prediction is the correct one.    

57 minutes ago, McRocket said:

Oh, come on now?

If this guy were espousing vaccines and his cred was shot to pieces recently on a similar matter (like this guy's has)?

You would be ALL OVER HIM saying 'See. His word is worthless'.

So, please.

Let's not pretend like credibility means nothing to you.

Because if you are saying that?

I call BS.

Also, let's also not waste my time pretending your mind is actually open on this matter.

Because CLEARLY, it is not...no offense.

Though you seem more reasonable than most anti-vaxxer-types.

Whereas mine is.

I was against vaccines early on.

Hell...I wrote a book about how I hated the way the government handled COVID-19.

Put it on Amazon - and they booted it because I knocked the government too much.

Here is a copy of the email they sent to me booting my book off:

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/347020-texas-4-year-old-dies-after-getting-covid-from-staunchly-anti-vax-mom/?do=findComment&comment=1062631029

(and I am still against forcing people to get them or 'vaccine passports')

But I read enough data from enough sources to convince me that the vaccines are no more harmful than normal vaccines.

And that they seem to help old farts and weak people.

(I am neither - but I have minor asthma. So I got them. Otherwise - I might not have.)

You show me HARD data from UNBIASED, RESPECTED sources from MAJOR studies that prove that the vaccine is going to kill/massively damage/weaken people?

I might change my mind.

But discredited dudes making internet videos?

No chance.

And you would feel the SAME WAY were you on the other side of this fence.

Believe whatever you wish.

We are done here.

Good day.

But we aren't talking about that. Cole even stated that there are individuals who should get it, IE elderly and vulnerable adults but, he also stated that the vaccine and the way it goes about it's business, is not a one size fits all shot. It does not provide immunity, it provides protection...which means it will never go away...all for something that's 99% survivable...

I'm 65 and also have asthma (50% LC) and certainly am aware of the risks involved. I have had Covid and received the mono clonal antibody infusion...

i really don't care what people do, I've done my part...

48 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

I clearly believe what exactly?   There's nothing about any of this to have know for certain because it's new to all of us.   We are watching things unfold in real time with no certainty that any prediction is the correct one.    

The science shows what the vaccine won't do, provide immunity...the rest is up for grabs...

21 hours ago, Common said:

That's like saying a new breed of horse. 

A novel coronavirus from a lab. 

The same general rules for the old breeds of horse apply. 

You know - four legs, two lungs, hooves, that sort of thing. 

Patients were given positive test results and instructed to "go home and quarantine" - without so much as a handout or an 800 number. NO INFORMATION. 

Never in history, son. Never in history. 

I asked for the protocols of home care. I never denied they had protocols for hospital treatment. Not as good as the more successful protocols in Mexico or India - but protocols. 

You did not respond to the question, because you could not. The ONLY protocols for home care being offered are those of the people you call quacks. The ones you pretend are "responsible" and "credible" are still telling people to go home until they need critical care or until they die, unassisted and undirected in their proper self-care. 

Just like I said before you answered a question you were not asked. 

Same shit - an answer to a question you were not asked, because you have no answer for the question that you WERE asked. 

WHO THE HELL WOULD QUESTION WHETHER PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS ARE RECEIVING TREATMENT? We all know about the well-remunerated ventilator murders in new york, house boy. 

People with serious symptoms are encouraged to go to the hospital. 

What are you fucking hysterical about?

You are full of shit. 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/treating-covid-19-at-home/art-20483273

• Thumb up 1

On 9/23/2021 at 10:03 AM, Taipan said:

Wow.

You got your black ass handed to you on a  Silver Platter................6doz. times.

And still you show up..............for one more beat-down.??

Is this what they call....................machoistic ??

I don't know.

😎

You still here. 

The only thing I got handed to me was some straight up bullshit from your ass tickler friend. 

48 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

People with serious symptoms are encouraged to go to the hospital. 

How much "encouragement" do you suppose people who cannot breathe require, duncey?

What are you fucking hysterical about?

Asked the hysteric who thinks experimenting with drugs is a great idea to defend. 

Oh - an undated addition to Mayo Clinic's website. 

That's where I got MY covid test - from the Mayo Clinic website, on an undisclosed date. 

But my neighbor? He got his at a local lab - and when he tested positive, he was given nothing except the advice to go home and quarantine. No handout. No 800 number. In themiddle of a very serious and very well-managed scamdemic.

But he WAS "encouraged" to go to the hospital if he started dying - so ya got me there, water boy. 

On 9/23/2021 at 9:00 AM, Common said:

Because it has important and topical information.

More than the other? 

Are you new to chat boards?

The exact opposite. I, teacher is the best there has ever been. 

I want a moment of your time at your site.

So you tell me my boss, ah, I just thought of a thing.

2 hours ago, teacher said:

More than the other? 

The exact opposite. I, teacher is the best there has ever been. 

I want a moment of your time at your site.

So you tell me my boss, ah, I just thought of a thing.

You are banned at my site - for shabby and egregious behavior.

I didn't make the ban - but I sure didn't kick, either. It was embarrassing to watch you pander for posters. 

32 minutes ago, Common said:

You are banned at my site

Finally.

- for shabby and egregious behavior.

That is posted in your rules where? That's me day in and day out.

I didn't make the ban -

You are admin, last I checked GW is owner, who gigged me? 

but I sure didn't kick, either.

Roger that. You, admin had nuttin to do with anything. So who makes the decisions at clone.net? Back when I was admin of this site if that question was asked I'd be... "me. What's it to ya?"  Kunt, fu(k, b!tch whore. Are you boss or not boss? I am boss of the horse thread. I don't see me equivocating on Jack $h!t. Go ahead, ask me anything in the horse thread. Maybe I'll "circle back." It's all good, bro, the more you "reply" to me the more more you show your liberal qualities. 

Fire my "Son of... and the horse you rode in on" thread back up at your site! Shabby and egregious is by no means a reason for a nice banning. If that was so you'd have done been gone long ago. Let me back, you fu(k. I'll never break a rule. I'll dominate your fu(k site. teacher at dot.clone. Last I checked my Son thread was 5k views or so. It remains you are afeared of stuff I'll type. Admin of clone.net is afeared of what teacher may or may not type. I gots to say, when admin of the competing site has to ban me well, it's a saying I have: They who needs shut down the debate has already lost the debate. You tell me that you have been "invited" to this site. Go ahead and tell us that kfools has asked admin of dot.clone to post here. @kfools, did you invite this fu(k to your site? If you did that that was intended and you have to be giggling your azz off at what teacher does do this fu(k. That's fairly clever. I took the bait. I'll always take that bait. I'm never gonna not gonna give CannonPointer the what for. Admin of dot.clone is trying to give LF.org a hard time. Not on my watch.

I am The Warden.

11 hours ago, teacher said:

Finally.

That is posted in your rules where? That's me day in and day out.

You are admin, last I checked GW is owner, who gigged me? 

Roger that. You, admin had nuttin to do with anything. So who makes the decisions at clone.net? Back when I was admin of this site if that question was asked I'd be... "me. What's it to ya?"  Kunt, fu(k, b!tch whore. Are you boss or not boss? I am boss of the horse thread. I don't see me equivocating on Jack $h!t. Go ahead, ask me anything in the horse thread. Maybe I'll "circle back." It's all good, bro, the more you "reply" to me the more more you show your liberal qualities. 

Fire my "Son of... and the horse you rode in on" thread back up at your site! Shabby and egregious is by no means a reason for a nice banning. If that was so you'd have done been gone long ago. Let me back, you fu(k. I'll never break a rule. I'll dominate your fu(k site. teacher at dot.clone. Last I checked my Son thread was 5k views or so. It remains you are afeared of stuff I'll type. Admin of clone.net is afeared of what teacher may or may not type. I gots to say, when admin of the competing site has to ban me well, it's a saying I have: They who needs shut down the debate has already lost the debate. You tell me that you have been "invited" to this site. Go ahead and tell us that kfools has asked admin of dot.clone to post here. @kfools, did you invite this fu(k to your site? If you did that that was intended and you have to be giggling your azz off at what teacher does do this fu(k. That's fairly clever. I took the bait. I'll always take that bait. I'm never gonna not gonna give CannonPointer the what for. Admin of dot.clone is trying to give LF.org a hard time. Not on my watch.

I am The Warden.

TLDR - stand by for armageddon. :)

On 9/24/2021 at 1:25 PM, Common said:

How much "encouragement" do you suppose people who cannot breathe require, duncey?

Asked the hysteric who thinks experimenting with drugs is a great idea to defend. 

Oh - an undated addition to Mayo Clinic's website. 

That's where I got MY covid test - from the Mayo Clinic website, on an undisclosed date. 

But my neighbor? He got his at a local lab - and when he tested positive, he was given nothing except the advice to go home and quarantine. No handout. No 800 number. In themiddle of a very serious and very well-managed scamdemic.

But he WAS "encouraged" to go to the hospital if he started dying - so ya got me there, water boy. 

If this “scamdemi” is so well-managed, how would you know?

You mean it’s been poorly managed. 

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

If this “scamdemi” is so well-managed, how would you know?

You mean it’s been poorly managed. 

Can't slip NUTHIN past ya. 

Which is amazing, considering how manifestly easy it is for wall street to play you like their little bitch - like a wholly owned subsidiary. 

On 9/24/2021 at 1:22 AM, crazyhole said:

Come on man?

Twice now you have debated with me the merits of this theory about the vaccines.

That is backed up with ZERO, unbiased factual proof.

And does not even make sense - when you read about how mRNA vaccines work.

You seem far, too bright to be going on and on about something this far fetched - unless you had an emotional connection of some sort to the theory.

But - if you say you have ZERO, emotional attachment to this theory?

I apologize.

Good day.

14 hours ago, Common said:

Can't slip NUTHIN past ya. 

Which is amazing, considering how manifestly easy it is for wall street to play you like their little bitch - like a wholly owned subsidiary. 

Or maybe it’s you getting played by con men and people who claim to know the truth. 

6 hours ago, McRocket said:

Come on man?

Twice now you have debated with me the merits of this theory about the vaccines.

That is backed up with ZERO, unbiased factual proof.

And does not even make sense - when you read about how mRNA vaccines work.

You seem far, too bright to be going on and on about something this far fetched - unless you had an emotional connection of some sort to the theory.

But - if you say you have ZERO, emotional attachment to this theory?

I apologize.

Good day.

I have no emotional attachment to it at all.    The concept of that seems pretty weird to be honest.   

I just know that there are several qualified individuals that have brought up the possibility that ADE could occur, and while it seems that you think I am ascribing it to the vaccines, it has every bit as much to do with the nature of this kind of virus.   

Regardless, we will have a pretty good idea of whether it does happen this winter just by watching the CFR of whatever new variant emerges.  

On 9/22/2021 at 9:33 AM, Pastafarian said:

Nothing quite like fear-mongering without any evidence and relying on speculation. 

Great job. 

We have the dead ferrets in prior failed mRNA vaccine trials and the FDA warnings to give us a clue. "However, risk of vaccine-enhanced disease over time, potentially associated with waning immunity, remains unknown and needs to be evaluated further....."

There was no evidence that Thalidomide caused birth defects ........ until there was. It will be 20 years before we know what these experimental agents have done to the reproductive capacity of girls still in the womb, let alone young women getting the jab.

th?id=OIP.RNhTcgaTiAjclOZuuNX2zwHaE5%26p

On 9/22/2021 at 8:27 PM, crazyhole said:

The part that I found most interesting was explaining how ADE works in layman's terms.   The virus actually uses a person's white blood cells to replicate, causing the body to create more white blood cells that are then also used by the virus to replicate.    Basically a vicious cycle where a person's immune system actually makes the situation far worse.   I wonder if (assuming this really does happen with covid) that an immunosupppresant like HCQ may actually come back into the fold as a treatment later on.    

Early treatment protocols and prophylactic drugs/nutraceuticals should be getting snapped up by vaccinated people, with as many as are hitting emergency rooms in serious condition.

64% of Israel’s COVID-19 patients in serious condition are fully vaccinated

As opposed to naturally those with natural immunity

40% of new COVID patients were vaccinated VS 1% who had been infected previously

Still no reason to not assure that one's vitamin D and zinc levels are sufficient.

On 9/22/2021 at 9:43 AM, Pastafarian said:

I perused it. 

You know, drs make great dear-mongerers. 

What I did hear him say, like siuppression of Covid treatments, has been thoroughly debunked. 

What do you think people in the hospital are receiving but treatment?

They're getting treated alright, treated to death!

NIH deadly recommendations compared to those of COVID-competent professionals

Treated to death with this:

"STUDY: Remdesivir Does Not Reduce COVID Mortality" (or shorten hospital stay)

Dr.Bryan Ardis: "We are witnessing intentional medical GENOCIDE"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9pSkEh8I1ual/

On 9/22/2021 at 10:34 PM, Toldya said:

FFS give it up. 

There has been no ADE after hundreds of millions of vaccinations globally.

Your only hope for vaccine-caused ADE (which you apparently desperately want to see) is a massive crazy conspiracy covering it up... on a global scale. It's absolutely absurd.

What an ignorant thing to say. We won't have any idea about ADE until immunity wanes further, and vaccinated's systems are then challenged by wild virus. However as the video and many articles point out there are some disturbing harbingers. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky!

Ultra-Vaxxed Israel’s Crisis Is a Dire Warning to America

https://news.yahoo.com/ultra-vaxxed-israel-debacle-dire-073840050.html

On 9/22/2021 at 11:46 PM, crazyhole said:

Let's assume all of this is true.   

Reconcile the fact that we've never had an approved mRNA treatment of any kind, even though the technology is 20 years old.    Why were the previous attempts rejected?   

Because the ferrets died during the animal testing phase of prior mRNA vaccine fails. Difference with this one being that vaccine recipients ARE the animal testing phase.

On 9/23/2021 at 12:18 AM, McRocket said:

Whatever these vaccines are going to do to people in terms of serious, side effects?

Would almost certainly have happened by how - with over 5 billion people vaccinated.

It already did for the hundreds of thousands of dead and millions that suffer with severe adverse reactions.

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/347074-21766-dead-over-2-million-injured-in-eu-drug-reaction-database/

And what a naive and ridiculous assumption to have made.

https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download
"8.4. Unknown Risks/Data Gaps"
"Vaccine-enhanced disease

Available data do not indicate a risk of vaccine-enhanced disease, and conversely suggest effectiveness against severe disease within the available follow-up period. However, risk of vaccine-enhanced disease over time, potentially associated with waning immunity, remains unknown and needs to be evaluated further in ongoing clinical trials and in observational studies that could be conducted following authorization and/or licensure."

Immunity has only begun to wane so not nearly enough time has passed for folks to start dropping like ferrets, however the signs are increasingly more ominous by the day. Since it's absurd for anyone to suggest they can know anything at this point in time, it only illustrates Big Pharma's cheerleader's agenda.

It wouldn't be the first insufficiently tested Big Pharma product foisted on the public, that offered no evidence of harm ............ until it did.

Simply consider Thalidomide.

Our future? "Israel will then reconfigure its Green Passports, granting them only to the triple-vaccinated, and limiting their validity to six months."

Couple that with Pfizer's criminal history coupled with the fact that they are exempt from liability for harm caused by their dangerous, leaky, "vaxx".

With not one person in a thousand bothering to investigate the risk VS reward ratio:

45 minutes ago, freeman said:

What an ignorant thing to say. We won't have any idea about ADE until immunity wanes further, and vaccinated's systems are then challenged by wild virus. However as the video and many articles point out there are some disturbing harbingers. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky!

https://news.yahoo.com/ultra-vaxxed-israel-debacle-dire-073840050.html

Nobody in Israel is dying of ADE. The fact that you're bringing up Israel makes me think you don't even know what ADE is.

And far, far more unvaccinated than unvaccinated people around the world are dying of covid. 

7 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Nobody in Israel is dying of ADE. The fact that you're bringing up Israel makes me think you don't even know what ADE is.

And far, far more unvaccinated than unvaccinated people around the world are dying of covid. 

Prove it bitch