Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Mayo pathologist talks virus, leaky vaccines

2 hours ago, SixShooter said:

On my system that is explained in the first post

It seems that somewhere between Liberal Forum and your system, something is censoring what you see

I wonder why?

It's because he is stupid. 

1. Medical workers abort thirty percent of the worlds human population before birth.

2. Medical workers have somehow completely freaked out about a virus similar to the flu that effects under one percent people who are over seventy years old.

3. Medical worker preferred solutions for the virus disease problem kills and disables the entire population not just people who are over seventy years old.

4. Disconnect from the pharmaceutical controlled media before its too late.

Its a Jungle out there.

1 hour ago, Common said:

Nothing quite like summarily dismissing a board certified, mayo clinic pathologist because the expert isn't reinforcing your biases like a good boy - like your media has ape-trained you to expect and demand. 🙄

No, queer. It’s bcuz speculation is all he has. 

1 hour ago, Common said:

People were sent home to die, or to get sick enough to require critical care, goofball. 

NO ONE has claimed that folks IN HOSPITAL are being denied care, straw man slayer. 

But it is a fact that people testing positive were sent home without so much as a bloody HANDOUT. They were told there was nothing they could do but wait - and this was a lie. 

You mean when it was novel and unknown. 

Drs did the same thing with AIDS pts when it was novel and unknown. 

They’re not sent home anymore, jizzy Jeff. 

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Wow.

You got your black ass handed to you on a  Silver Platter................6doz. times.

And still you show up..............for one more beat-down.??

Is this what they call....................machoistic ??

I don't know.

😎

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Fuck you, faggot. 

It’s your side that holds to conspiracies and fear mongering. 

Yeah yeah - like when our rolling stoned reported thousands of Ivermectin overdoses that did not exist preventing critical care for gunshot wounds that did not exist - and then our paranoia-spreading echo chamber picked it up and ran with it. 

Fuck YOU, panicked, science denying homo. 

21 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

It was a corona virus, you jerk off. :lol:

In the U.S. 

And it actually WAS novel and unknown - unlike SARS viruses - joik off. 🙄

Happy horse shit. They are still denying treatment until people are urgently in need of it. 

Tell us what the official treatment protocols are, or shut the fuck up with your lies, house boy. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Wow.

You got your black ass handed to you on a  Silver Platter................6doz. times.

And still you show up..............for one more beat-down.??

Is this what they call....................machoistic ??

I don't know.

😎

Try again, Texas queer. 

42 minutes ago, Common said:

It was a corona virus, you jerk off. :lol:

In the U.S. 

And it actually WAS novel and unknown - unlike SARS viruses - joik off. 🙄

Happy horse shit. They are still denying treatment until people are urgently in need of it. 

Tell us what the official treatment protocols are, or shut the fuck up with your lies, house boy. 

It was a novel coronavirus. 

https://www.healthgrades.com/right-care/coronavirus/how-hospitals-treat-covid-19-patients

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/management/clinical-management/hospitalized-adults--therapeutic-management/

It's kind of funny how the only people that are experts are the ones that agree with your confirmation bias.    A person with a PHD in virology and immunology is an idiot if they present an opposing opinion.  Doctors that see success in certain treatments that you don't like are idiots.   

Maybe the problem isn't in the people that are qualified in their own field, it's that you have such a God complex that you think you're qualified to discredit them.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

It was a novel coronavirus. 

That's like saying a new breed of horse. 

The same general rules for the old breeds of horse apply. 

You know - four legs, two lungs, hooves, that sort of thing. 

Patients were given positive test results and instructed to "go home and quarantine" - without so much as a handout or an 800 number. NO INFORMATION. 

Never in history, son. Never in history. 

I asked for the protocols of home care. I never denied they had protocols for hospital treatment. Not as good as the more successful protocols in Mexico or India - but protocols. 

You did not respond to the question, because you could not. The ONLY protocols for home care being offered are those of the people you call quacks. The ones you pretend are "responsible" and "credible" are still telling people to go home until they need critical care or until they die, unassisted and undirected in their proper self-care. 

Just like I said before you answered a question you were not asked. 

Same shit - an answer to a question you were not asked, because you have no answer for the question that you WERE asked. 

WHO THE HELL WOULD QUESTION WHETHER PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS ARE RECEIVING TREATMENT? We all know about the well-remunerated ventilator murders in new york, house boy. 

9 hours ago, Common said:

He won't. He will dismiss any expert who refuses to reinforce his biases.

It's his programming. 

Sadly, it's what they all do...

F1A6B635-B3D1-4022-BBE9-BE01EDFC054E.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, crazyhole said:

It's kind of funny how the only people that are experts are the ones that agree with your confirmation bias.    A person with a PHD in virology and immunology is an idiot if they present an opposing opinion.  Doctors that see success in certain treatments that you don't like are idiots.   

Maybe the problem isn't in the people that are qualified in their own field, it's that you have such a God complex that you think you're qualified to discredit them.    

251E4082-D96C-40CC-A7C7-95CF592951AB.png

13 hours ago, crazyhole said:

I didn't claim they were "necessarily bad", and neither did the video.    What the guy says in it passes the sniff test IMO, explaining that both the mRNA and Ad-vector vaccines only expose you to 1 protein in the virus out of 29.   When the virus mutates, and it will, if that one protein changes your white immune cells will kind of recognize it and bond to it, but won't have the programming to destroy it.   The virus will then use the white cell to replicate.   Worst case scenario, your immune system then starts making more and more white cells and the virus will have even more hosts and the thing grows exponentially.  

Will it happen?   Who knows.   But the concern isn't something that was just dreamt up out of nowhere.   Some where along the line it was observed.  

It sounds like you are just going:

'Well, sounds logical. Must be true.'

The paper that Cole was using for reference? From 2018?

The guy who wrote THAT paper said the following about what Cole claimed:

'Simply put, “there is no scientific evidence that shows that mRNA vaccines cause autoimmune diseases,” Pardi said. “Multiple clinical trials have been performed with mRNA vaccines in the past 10 years and none of them found that mRNA vaccination caused autoimmune diseases. Further, we are not aware of any studies showing an autoimmune disease appearing many months after vaccination as Dr. Cole inaccurately suggests.”'

(from my above link)

You are honestly saying that you are taking the word of some dude who quotes a 2018 paper for his observations?

Over the guy who actually wrote THAT 2018 paper?

Sorry man.

That makes no sense at all.

13 hours ago, ROG62 said:

None of which was discussed in this interview...they talk about the antibody science of the vaccine, etc...

No.

But when questioned about his source?

Cole used a 2018 paper for proof.

But the author OF THAT PAPER says what Cole is claiming is basically nonsense (my words - not his).

It's in the link I posted.

16 minutes ago, McRocket said:

It sounds like you are just going:

'Well, sounds logical. Must be true.'

The paper that Cole was using for reference? From 2018?

The guy who wrote THAT paper said the following about what Cole claimed:

'Simply put, “there is no scientific evidence that shows that mRNA vaccines cause autoimmune diseases,” Pardi said. “Multiple clinical trials have been performed with mRNA vaccines in the past 10 years and none of them found that mRNA vaccination caused autoimmune diseases. Further, we are not aware of any studies showing an autoimmune disease appearing many months after vaccination as Dr. Cole inaccurately suggests.”'

(from my above link)

You are honestly saying that you are taking the word of some dude who quotes a 2018 paper for his observations?

Over the guy who actually wrote THAT 2018 paper?

Sorry man.

That makes no sense at all.

Nobody is talking about autoimmune disorders here.   ADE is a different thing.    

17 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Nobody is talking about autoimmune disorders here.   ADE is a different thing.    

Oh jeez...this again?

I already went over this with you.

Look...my above link PROVES that this guy is NOT a credible source.
And your earlier ADE argument - if I recall - did not hold up either.

And what is the point of all this?

There have already been over 5 BILLION doses administered?

And over 387 million in America.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/01/28/960901166/how-is-the-covid-19-vaccination-campaign-going-in-your-state

If you REALLY are SO worried about these peoples lives?

Which I do not believe for a second you are.

IT'S TOO LATE!!!

If they are going to turn into Mongooses at midnight in 6.76895 years? 

It's done. Too late.

But if what it is OBVIOUS (to me) what you are REALLY saying is: 

'I don't want to take the vaccine and I am posting ANYTHING that seems remotely plausible that supports that.'

Like this semi-nut and his video?

Again - TO WHAT END?

You don't want the frigging vaccine?

Then don't get it.

Problem solved.

So what is the point of ALL this?

Whom are you trying to convert?

The hundreds of million Americans already vaccinated?

Too late.

Anti-vaxxers?

No point.

Who is left?

Tell me, please?

Who and or what is all this in aid of?

59 minutes ago, McRocket said:

Oh jeez...this again?

I already went over this with you.

Look...my above link PROVES that this guy is NOT a credible source.
And your earlier ADE argument - if I recall - did not hold up either.

And what is the point of all this?

There have already been over 5 BILLION doses administered?

And over 387 million in America.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/01/28/960901166/how-is-the-covid-19-vaccination-campaign-going-in-your-state

If you REALLY are SO worried about these peoples lives?

Which I do not believe for a second you are.

IT'S TOO LATE!!!

If they are going to turn into Mongooses at midnight in 6.76895 years? 

It's done. Too late.

But if what it is OBVIOUS (to me) what you are REALLY saying is: 

'I don't want to take the vaccine and I am posting ANYTHING that seems remotely plausible that supports that.'

Like this semi-nut and his video?

Again - TO WHAT END?

You don't want the frigging vaccine?

Then don't get it.

Problem solved.

So what is the point of ALL this?

Whom are you trying to convert?

The hundreds of million Americans already vaccinated?

Too late.

Anti-vaxxers?

No point.

Who is left?

Tell me, please?

Who and or what is all this in aid of?

To what end?   To have a discussion.   

22 hours ago, crazyhole said:

Let's assume all of this is true.   

Reconcile the fact that we've never had an approved mRNA treatment of any kind, even though the technology is 20 years old.    Why were the previous attempts rejected?   

Which is really irrelevant to the discussion in the video..., no one discussed carcinogens, cancers or autoimmune disorders...the discussion pertained to data, aDE and how the virus and antibodies worked/mingled,etc...to me it sounds like rocketman is trying to discredit cole over a completely unrelated item....

1 hour ago, McRocket said:

No.

But when questioned about his source?

Cole used a 2018 paper for proof.

But the author OF THAT PAPER says what Cole is claiming is basically nonsense (my words - not his).

It's in the link I posted.

Which is really irrelevant to the discussion in the video..., no one discussed carcinogens, cancers or autoimmune disorders...the discussion pertained to data, ADE and how the virus and antibodies worked/mingled/destroyed, etc...to me it sounds like you're  trying to discredit cole over a completely unrelated item....

39 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Which is really irrelevant to the discussion in the video..., no one discussed carcinogens, cancers or autoimmune disorders...the discussion pertained to data, ADE and how the virus and antibodies worked/mingled/destroyed, etc...to me it sounds like you're  trying to discredit cole over a completely unrelated item....

Oh, come on now?

If this guy were espousing vaccines and his cred was shot to pieces recently on a similar matter (like this guy's has)?

You would be ALL OVER HIM saying 'See. His word is worthless'.

So, please.

Let's not pretend like credibility means nothing to you.

Because if you are saying that?

I call BS.

Also, let's also not waste my time pretending your mind is actually open on this matter.

Because CLEARLY, it is not...no offense.

Though you seem more reasonable than most anti-vaxxer-types.

Whereas mine is.

I was against vaccines early on.

Hell...I wrote a book about how I hated the way the government handled COVID-19.

Put it on Amazon - and they booted it because I knocked the government too much.

Here is a copy of the email they sent to me booting my book off:

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/347020-texas-4-year-old-dies-after-getting-covid-from-staunchly-anti-vax-mom/?do=findComment&comment=1062631029

(and I am still against forcing people to get them or 'vaccine passports')

But I read enough data from enough sources to convince me that the vaccines are no more harmful than normal vaccines.

And that they seem to help old farts and weak people.

(I am neither - but I have minor asthma. So I got them. Otherwise - I might not have.)

You show me HARD data from UNBIASED, RESPECTED sources from MAJOR studies that prove that the vaccine is going to kill/massively damage/weaken people?

I might change my mind.

But discredited dudes making internet videos?

No chance.

And you would feel the SAME WAY were you on the other side of this fence.

Believe whatever you wish.

We are done here.

Good day.

1 hour ago, crazyhole said:

To what end?   To have a discussion.   

Sorry.

I think you are doing it for more than that.

You CLEARLY believe this stuff...at least to a point.

I think you are posting this to try and strengthen your resolve about your feelings in regards to the vaccines.

But whatever...it's called 'free speech' for a reason.

Later.