Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

WATCH THIS, FOLKS! HERE'S ANOTHER QUESTION DUMBOCRATS WILL NOT DARE TO ANSWER!

4 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

HEY, DUMBOCRAT SCUM (and that would be ALL dumbocrats)!

Why does the GREAT, UNWASHED BASE of your party ALWAYS SCORE THE LOWEST, ON AVERAGE, BY FAR, on STANDARDIZED INTELLIGENCE TESTS?

(FOLLOW THIS CAREFULLY, FOLKS!)

Gee, I don’t know? Let me give you a multiple choice question to test your intelligence: 1)Take Ivermectin 2) Suck My Dick 3) Take the FDA approved Pfizer vaccine? What’s it gonna be boy?

2 minutes ago, DemDog said:

Gee, I don’t know? Let me give you a multiple choice question to test your intelligence: 1)Take Ivermectin 2) Suck My Dick 3) Take the FDA approved Pfizer vaccine? What’s it gonna be boy?

FAIL!

DumbDog FAILED to answer the question Mirabeau posed.

(Is ANYONE surprised?)

3 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Dream on, mestiza scum!

Mirabeau still dreams about his mommy. How she ignored and neglected little Mirabeau. How she shoved her fucking Jesus down his throat

Just now, Zaro said:

Mirabeau still dreams about his mommy. How she ignored and neglected little Mirabeau. How she shoved her fucking Jesus down his throat

Mirabeau definitely has mommy issues. 😬

Just now, Zaro said:

Those are Mirabeau's good dreams. The bad ones are about his alcoholic father. The beatings. The shoving of his fucking Jesus down Mirabeau's throat

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

FAIL!

Filthy, ignorant mestiza has FAILED to answer the question posed by Mirabeau.

29 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

HEY, DUMBOCRAT SCUM (and that would be ALL dumbocrats)!

Why does the GREAT, UNWASHED BASE of your party ALWAYS SCORE THE LOWEST, ON AVERAGE, BY FAR, on STANDARDIZED INTELLIGENCE TESTS?

(FOLLOW THIS CAREFULLY, FOLKS!)

https://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience.

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Mirabeau's fondest dreams are about the pederast Father Ralph. Father Ralph showed Mirabeau real love

Father Ralph didn't just shove his fucking Jesus down Mirabeau's throat. 

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Mirabeau's fondest dreams are about the pederast Father Ralph. Father Ralph showed Mirabeau real love

This is why Mirabeau is so fond of the man of the cloth. It all makes perfect sense. So sad 😞 

Just now, DemDog said:

I fear even gay men want nothing to do with him. Can we get poor Mirabeau a dildo to scratch his itch?

Mirabeau is dating a pretty setting hen from his egg farm