Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

New Poll: President Trump Leads The 2024 Pack By HUGE Margin


Recommended Posts

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/new-poll-president-trump-leads-2024-pack-huge-margin/

 

Quote

 

According to a Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll poll provided exclusively to The Hill on Monday, former President Trump is the overwhelming favorite to win the Republican presidential nomination in 2024 if he chooses to run for president again.

Almost 6 in 10 Republican voters polled (58 percent) said they would vote to reinstate the former president on the ballot in 2024, indicating that the party is ready and prepared to give Trump another opportunity.

 

Poll: Donald Trump Leads Joe Biden in Hypothetical 2024 Matchup

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/16/poll-donald-trump-leads-joe-biden-in-hypothetical-2024-matchup/

 

Do I REALLY need to add a comment? :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

It's pretty bad when your only hope for political survival is that a virus kills off everyone from the opposition.

 

it's even worse the most affected by covid is blacks and other minorities. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Its still quite early. This is like the way-too-early-top 25 that comes out hours after the college football season concludes. Interesting but still inconsequential. 

Well ya. No one thinks Joe will last that long but Trump has an ever bigger lead on Kamala.:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

It's pretty bad when your only hope for political survival is that a virus kills off everyone from the opposition.

 

No hoping about it. They are dropping like flies

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, slideman said:

Yep the Republican party has basically turned into the American Nazi party

 

Congratulations

Says the guy supporting FORCED relatively untested vaccines on citizens. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Not hope. Fact.

Sure because only republicans are passing on the vax, and only the unvaxxed are getting Covid, and if you get Covid, it's a death sentence.

 

Sound about right?

 

Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Sure because only republicans are passing on the vax, and only the unvaxxed are getting Covid, and if you get Covid, it's a death sentence.

 

Sound about right?

 

Lol

You probably won't get a chance to vote in 24. You be a statistic by then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:


LOLOLOLOL……..The GatewayBullshitters and Breitfart = zero credibility & zero facts

 

Rumpface might possibly be somewhat ahead of other potential Republican candidates in the 2024 primary at this point way early in the game…..but his chances in the general election against ANY Democrat are zilch. His braindead supporters are not even close to a majority, except in their own moronic imaginations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TruePatriot said:


LOLOLOLOL……..The GatewayBullshitters and Breitfart = zero credibility & zero facts

 

Rumpface might possibly be somewhat ahead of other potential Republican candidates in the 2024 primary at this point way early in the game…..but his chances in the general election against ANY Democrat are zilch. His braindead supporters are not even close to a majority, except in their own moronic imaginations.

This the guy who bought the fake story about Ivermectin overdoses, then tried to prove it was true because dozens of MSM sources also bought the fake story? 
 

You really think you’re a good judge of sources, stupid? 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

This the guy who bought the fake story about Ivermectin overdoses, then tried to prove it was true because dozens of MSM sources also bought the fake story? 

 

You are the dumbfuck who denies that there are any Ivermectin overdoses.

September 4, 2021

Poison control centers are seeing a dramatic surge in calls from people who are self-medicating with ivermectin, an anti-parasite drug for animals that some falsely claim treats COVID-19. According to the National Poison Data System (NPDS), which collects information from the nation's 55 poison control centers, there was a 245% jump in reported exposure cases from July to August. Meanwhile, emergency rooms across the country are treating more patients who have taken the drug, after being persuaded by false and misleading information spread on the internet, by talk show hosts and by political leaders. Most patients are overdosing on a version of the drug that is formulated to treat parasites in cows and horses. The troubling trend has been on the rise since the start of 2021 — despite warnings from state health officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention against taking ivermectin. The NPDS says 1,143 ivermectin exposure cases were reported between Jan. 1 and Aug. 31. That marks an increase of 163% over the same period last year. But after some clinical trials at the start of the coronavirus pandemic, the Food and Drug Administration says the "currently available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19."

 
 
 
 

 

 

21 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You really think you’re a good judge of sources, stupid? 


Yeah…..and at least a 1000% better at it than you are, you poor rightwingnut retard……….GatewayBullshitters and Breitfart?……..you are a joke!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TruePatriot said:

 

You are the dumbfuck who denies that there are any Ivermectin overdoses.

 
September 4, 2021
 

Poison control centers are seeing a dramatic surge in calls from people who are self-medicating with ivermectin, an anti-parasite drug for animals that some falsely claim treats COVID-19. According to the National Poison Data System (NPDS), which collects information from the nation's 55 poison control centers, there was a 245% jump in reported exposure cases from July to August. Meanwhile, emergency rooms across the country are treating more patients who have taken the drug, after being persuaded by false and misleading information spread on the internet, by talk show hosts and by political leaders. Most patients are overdosing on a version of the drug that is formulated to treat parasites in cows and horses. The troubling trend has been on the rise since the start of 2021 — despite warnings from state health officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention against taking ivermectin. The NPDS says 1,143 ivermectin exposure cases were reported between Jan. 1 and Aug. 31. That marks an increase of 163% over the same period last year. But after some clinical trials at the start of the coronavirus pandemic, the Food and Drug Administration says the "currently available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19."

 
 
 
 

 

 


Yeah…..and at least a 1000% better at it than you are, you poor rightwingnut retard……….GatewayBullshitters and Breitfart?……..you are a joke!

You’re a liar. Your sources are liars. 
 

You’re an anti-American traitor sympathizer and rebel scum. 

Now take your propaganda and fuck off. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

You’re a liar. Your sources are liars. 
 

You’re an anti-American traitor sympathizer and rebel scum. 

Now take your propaganda and fuck off. 


Exactly the kind of meaningless response you get from rightwingnut retards when their fraudulent bullshit gets debunked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Says the mindless MSM parrot. 


Actually…..says the guy who kicks your retarded ass in these debates, moron!

 

And, BTW, Rumpface is still a worthless piece of shit who would once again get massively humiliated in any future elections, just like he did in 2020.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You’re a liar. Your sources are liars. 
 

You’re an anti-American traitor sympathizer and rebel scum. 

Now take your propaganda and fuck off. 

A patient in room 125 needs a bed pan changed. Hop to it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

@TruePatriot needs to re-read the OP. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...