Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Very nearly ALL of the Covid-19 deaths happening now in America are happening to the unvaccinated.

18 hours ago, Tiseti said:

Get vaccinated...continue to wear a mask in public. It is a good idea to continue to self isolate if possible and social distance if possible. The pandemic is not over and is getting worse in mostly republican controlled states. 

I know you probably won't listen or believe...but it is the responsible thing for any health care professional to continue to repeat.

So does this mean you are repeating it as a "health care professional"?

If so, have you and your associates been treating COVID-19 patients since the beginning of the pandemic, by the NIH standard of care?

Hey vote drones! Did y'all know that going out and getting the vaccine drastically INCREASES your chances of getting involved in an auto-pedestrian accident as opposed to sitting on the couch, scrolling through anti-vaxxing stories?

Why ain't THEY telling us about this? Sure. THEY go on and on in the fake news about illegal aliens hanging out under bridges and designer dogs being left in hot cars. But not that statistic. Why is that? What is it about auto-pedestrian accidents and the vaccine that THEY are hiding from us?

WHERE IS THE TRUTH?

2 hours ago, Duck615 said:

covid has a 98+% chance of survival... why do libtards feam monger?

98% would mean that one out of every 50 people that gets COVID dies. I saw one of the libtards post that figure in here, but doesn't that seem a bit fishy?

At the other end of the spectrum we have the fact that the alleged increase in deaths from COVID is directly proportionate to the decrease in death by all other causes. Rendering it almost moot for healthy people. Let alone for those of all ages and illnesses, that receive 99+% effective early treatment protocols.

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/333911-according-to-briand-who-compared-the-total-deaths-per-age-category-from-both-before-and-after-the-onset-of-the-global-pandemic-the-death-rate-of-older-people-stayed-the-same-before-and-after-coronavirus /?do=findComment&comment=1062629561

The CDC says it's too difficult to quantify, for obvious reasons. But we can start with the abject stupidity of anyone risking myocarditis (and much more) in their under 18-year old, by getting them the jab, when they have a 4 in a million chance of dying of COVID and that includes fat kids with leukemia, diabetes, cancer etc. that did not get early treatment.

You can go over the math with me here:

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/346741-vaccinate-kids-under-18-years-old-that-have-a-4-in-1-million-chance-of-dying-from-covid/

A number that I pulled from an article that I'm comfortable with is "Globally, the survival rate for COVID-19 is 99.8%. Under the age of 70, the survival rate for COVID-19 is 99.97%."
So for those under 70 the risk of death is 3 out of 10,000, which includes people that have multiple comorbidities like obesity, diabetes, cancer, heart disease, leukemia, etc. etc.

From which to calculate the risk VS reward. I add zeros onto that 10,000 since I am healthy (10x better chance than a fat diabetic?), have prepared my system for infection in advance (10x better chance that someone that is vitamin D and zinc deficient?), and have early treatment protocols waiting in the wings (since early treatment is 99+% effective in elderly and high-risk patients this should add 2 zeros).

If I add just one 0 for each factor that would take it up to a 3 out of a million risk of death from COVID.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, freeman said:

98% would mean that one out of every 50 people that gets COVID dies. I saw one of the libtards post that figure in here, but doesn't that seem a bit fishy?

At the other end of the spectrum we have the fact that the alleged increase in deaths from COVID is directly proportionate to the decrease in death by all other causes. Rendering it almost moot for healthy people. Let alone for those of all ages and illnesses, that receive 99+% effective early treatment protocols.

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/333911-according-to-briand-who-compared-the-total-deaths-per-age-category-from-both-before-and-after-the-onset-of-the-global-pandemic-the-death-rate-of-older-people-stayed-the-same-before-and-after-coronavirus /?do=findComment&comment=1062629561

The CDC says it's too difficult to quantify, for obvious reasons. But we can start with the abject stupidity of anyone risking myocarditis (and much more) in their under 18-year old, by getting them the jab, when they have a 4 in a million chance of dying of COVID and that includes fat kids with leukemia, diabetes, cancer etc. that did not get early treatment.

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/346741-vaccinate-kids-under-18-years-old-that-have-a-4-in-1-million-chance-of-dying-from-covid/

A number that I pulled from an article that I'm comfortable with is "Globally, the survival rate for COVID-19 is 99.8%. Under the age of 70, the survival rate for COVID-19 is 99.97%."
So for those under 70 the risk of death is 3 out of 10,000, which includes people that have multiple comorbidities like obesity, diabetes, cancer, heart disease, leukemia, etc. etc.

From which to calculate the risk VS reward. I add zeros onto that 10,000 since I am healthy (10x better chance than a fat diabetic?), have prepared my system for infection in advance (10x better chance that someone that is vitamin D and zinc deficient?), and have early treatment protocols waiting in the wings (since early treatment is 99+% effective in elderly and high-risk patients this should add 2 zeros).

If I add just one 0 for each factor that would take it up to a 3 out of a million risk of death from COVID.

But NO one can prove all these deaths were from covid

7 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

But NO one can prove all these deaths were from covid

That's why I was surprised that you used such a high percentage. Indeed that John's Hopkins study suggests that very few actually were, but rather the people died of their underlying condition. While hospitals were given financial incentive to declare everything they could as COVID related.

• Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, Duck615 said:

sad you fuckers lie so much

Nope! Sad that you are so moronic and crazy that you have no idea what is going on…..with ANYTHING!

But actually pretty hilarious that you are too stupid to realize how empty and meaningless all of your posts are………..you are a good example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect in action.

4 hours ago, freeman said:

Just more of ol’ FriedBrains usual mishmash of lies, total bullshit and outright insanity. 

10 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

Nope! Sad that you are so moronic and crazy that you have no idea what is going on…..with ANYTHING!

But actually pretty hilarious that you are too stupid to realize how empty and meaningless all of your posts are………..you are a good example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect in action.

Lying is in the DNA of libs

The carnage among the stupidly unvaccinated continues.

The new 99%: These are the people who are getting serious cases of COVID-19

September 8, 2021

They are the new 99 percenters: The vast majority of Americans who are getting serious cases of COVID-19 or dying are unvaccinated. While COVID-19 cases continue to spike across the US, the overwhelming majority of deaths and hospitalizations from the virus continue to overwhelmingly be among unvaccinated Americans, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Between Jan. 1 and Aug. 30, about 99 percent of hospital admissions were among those who hadn’t been fully inoculated, which is defined by the CDC as two weeks after the second dose of a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or two weeks after Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose jab. As of Aug. 30, a little over 1.6 million Americans were hospitalized with COVID-19 — but only about 0.65 percent of them, or 10,471 patients, were fully vaccinated, the CDC data show. The numbers highlight the vaccine’s effectiveness in warding off serious cases of the virus, even as the highly contagious Delta variant continues to spread across the country, and the same pattern presents itself when analyzing COVID-19 deaths. In the same time period, about 99 percent of the people who lost their lives to COVID-19 were not fully inoculated against the virus, numbers published by the CDC show. Only 2,437 Americans, or 0.92 percent of deaths, were a result of breakthrough infections in fully vaccinated patients. Health experts say breakthrough infections are expected and are becoming increasingly common with the appearance of new variants but that only a minuscule amount are resulting in serious cases, which indicates the vaccine is doing its intended job. As of Aug. 30, more than 173 million people have been fully vaccinated and just 0.01 percent of them, or 12,908 people, ended up in a hospital or have died from a breakthrough infection, according to CDC numbers. Of those who were hospitalized, 70 percent were age 65 or older and 87 percent of deaths were in that age group.

• Thumb up 1

14 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

Yeah, I can see how that’s true. Maybe I should look for another term to describe the rightwingnuts plaguing our nation.

What word would you suggest to indicate people like the right wing clowns on this forum whose posts display massive ignorance, jaw-dropping stupidity, strong fascist and racist tendencies, and more than a little outright insanity?  

I’d be really interested to hear your thoughts.

Just simple idiots or morons is sufficient enough, anyone who willfully believes alternative reality lies is just dumb and harmful to a nation trying to get through a pandemic that should have been destroyed by now. But now we have states with these knuckleheads that are now forcing hospitals to make life and death decisions because the unvaccinated are overcrowding ICU wards.

If it were up to me as people are arriving at the ER the first question would be are you vaccinated? If not you better have a medical condition that your doctor has diagnosed you with that excuses you otherwise too damn bad for you, turn around and go home were not treating those who willfully spread this disease.

2 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

Yeah, he likes his cozy little bubble he can snuggle up with his Trump/Ken doll and imagine how safe and protected he is.

1 hour ago, TruePatriot said:

The carnage among the stupidly unvaccinated continues.

The new 99%: These are the people who are getting serious cases of COVID-19

September 8, 2021

They are the new 99 percenters: The vast majority of Americans who are getting serious cases of COVID-19 or dying are unvaccinated. While COVID-19 cases continue to spike across the US, the overwhelming majority of deaths and hospitalizations from the virus continue to overwhelmingly be among unvaccinated Americans, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Between Jan. 1 and Aug. 30, about 99 percent of hospital admissions were among those who hadn’t been fully inoculated, which is defined by the CDC as two weeks after the second dose of a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or two weeks after Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose jab. As of Aug. 30, a little over 1.6 million Americans were hospitalized with COVID-19 — but only about 0.65 percent of them, or 10,471 patients, were fully vaccinated, the CDC data show. The numbers highlight the vaccine’s effectiveness in warding off serious cases of the virus, even as the highly contagious Delta variant continues to spread across the country, and the same pattern presents itself when analyzing COVID-19 deaths. In the same time period, about 99 percent of the people who lost their lives to COVID-19 were not fully inoculated against the virus, numbers published by the CDC show. Only 2,437 Americans, or 0.92 percent of deaths, were a result of breakthrough infections in fully vaccinated patients. Health experts say breakthrough infections are expected and are becoming increasingly common with the appearance of new variants but that only a minuscule amount are resulting in serious cases, which indicates the vaccine is doing its intended job. As of Aug. 30, more than 173 million people have been fully vaccinated and just 0.01 percent of them, or 12,908 people, ended up in a hospital or have died from a breakthrough infection, according to CDC numbers. Of those who were hospitalized, 70 percent were age 65 or older and 87 percent of deaths were in that age group.

So only 2,437 died over 8 months that were fully vaccinated with almost half the country unvaccinated. That number would probably be closer to 500 or less if people would simply stop being careless morons and get the damn vaccine.

1 minute ago, fourputt said:

So only 2,437 died over 8 months that were fully vaccinated with almost half the country unvaccinated. That number would probably be closer to 500 or less if people would simply stop being careless morons and get the damn vaccine.

Like golf, you suck at analogies...they halted the swine flu vaccine after 54 people died....what say you?