Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Very nearly ALL of the Covid-19 deaths happening now in America are happening to the unvaccinated.


Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

Very nearly ALL of the Covid-19 deaths happening now in America are happening to the unvaccinated.

 

So why do you care, retarded fatherfucker ?

 

You're supposed to rejoice to that, you know !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

Very nearly ALL of the Covid-19 deaths happening now in America are happening to the unvaccinated. Almost all ‘breakthrough cases’ of Covid infecting fully vaccinated people are mild and do not result in serious illness or death.

The anti-vaxxer morons are in serious denial of those facts, of course.

But in the real world……..

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among ... - AP News

https://apnews.com › article › coronavirus-pandemic-he...Jun 24, 2021 — Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren't vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have ...*****99% of COVID deaths are now of unvaccinated people - CNET
https://www.cnet.com › health › 99-of-covid-deaths-are...Jul 29, 2021 — With the delta variant running rampant in the US, COVID cases are on the rise in what is now a "pandemic of the unvaccinated," the CDC says.*****COVID-19 Deaths Are Rising, And 99% Of Them Are ... - NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2021/07/16 › u-s-covid-deaths-are-...Jul 16, 2021 — Reversing a months-long downward trend, deaths from COVID-19 have begun rising steadily this week. More than 99% of the recent fatalities ...*****Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinatedhttps://www.pbs.org › newshour › health › nearly-all-c...Jun 24, 2021 — Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.*****CDC study shows unvaccinated people 29 times more likelyhttps://www.cnbc.com › 2021/08/24 › cdc-study-shows...Aug 24, 2021 — The new CDC study also found that unvaccinated people were nearly five times more likely to be infected with Covid than vaccinated people.*****Unvaccinated deaths overwhelm health workers in Covid hot ...
https://www.statnews.com › 2021/08/18 › health-worke...Aug 18, 2021 — Inside the ICU, health workers face a frustrating new reality: Their patients' refusal to be vaccinated is prolonging the pandemic.*****All but 43 Texas COVID-19 deaths since February were
https://www.texastribune.org › 2021/07/21 › coronavir...Jul 21, 2021 — Preliminary data shows 99.5% of COVID-related deaths in Texas were among unvaccinated people, according to the Department of State Health ...*****Nearly All US COVID-19 Deaths Are Among Unvaccinated ...
https://learningenglish.voanews.com › nearly-all-us-cov...Jul 5, 2021 — The Associated Press studied numbers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It found that most deaths from COVID-19 were among ...*****Almost All of the Current COVID-19 Deaths Are Among Those
https://www.businessinsider.com › ScienceJun 26, 2021 — "Nearly every death due to COVID-19 is particularly tragic because nearly every death, ...is ... entirely preventable," CDC Director ...

 

18 hours ago, slideman said:

I think some people get confused by the fact that vaccinated people catch the disease on occasion.

It has to be emphasized that if you are vaccinated and you catch the disease you are far less likely to develop serious illness or die

The Nazis over there scream that the vaccine doesn't work because they are unable to parse that information.

Or they are being dishonest.

 

It's the UNVAXED  that are affected  . . .  what do you bastards care ?

 

FUCK OFF VAXED ASSHOLES !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is insane and very sad...I am in the health care industry...nearly all the deaths I am seeing are misinformed and delusional republicans. It is getting to the point where their ignorance is going to suppress their own voting base in the 2020 midterms. The death toll of republican vs democrat is staggering and getting bigger every day. 

 

And the same applies for many black, white and latino young people who seem to be oblivious that there even is a health pandemic crisis. 

 

People need to get vaccinated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tiseti said:

This is insane and very sad...I am in the health care industry...nearly all the deaths I am seeing are misinformed and delusional republicans. It is getting to the point where their ignorance is going to suppress their own voting base in the 2020 midterms. The death toll of republican vs democrat is staggering and getting bigger every day. 

 

And the same applies for many black, white and latino young people who seem to be oblivious that there even is a health pandemic crisis. 

 

People need to get vaccinated. 

Really. Most deaths occured in Dem cities. Why lie?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

LIE  . . .  you sure can !

Get vaccinated...continue to wear a mask in public. It is a good idea to continue to self isolate if possible and social distance if possible. The pandemic is not over and is getting worse in mostly republican controlled states. 

 

I know you probably won't listen or believe...but it is the responsible thing for any health care professional to continue to repeat. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

These the same sources who fell for the fake story in OK about Ivermectin overdoses? 

And he lists them as if volume matters, when all the deep state parrots are on Big Pharma's payroll.

99+% effective $20 early treatment protocols, don't pay the MSM bills any more than they stuff campaign finance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Tiseti said:

The pandemic is not over  . . .  

 

 What you retarded liberals fail to understand   . . .  is that this FAKE   "pandemic"  will  NEVER be over !

 

IT'S HERE TO STAY !

 

It's the most powerfull tool a dictatorship has ever had at its disposal to control and herd its citizens  ! 

 

In the history of mankind !

 

It won't be long before a 3rd jab will be required  . . .  to be safe !

 

And soon after a 4th, a 5th a 6th  and so on !

 

It's already happening in Europe !

 

Play the farce, scum-receptacle !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Tiseti said:

Get vaccinated...continue to wear a mask in public. It is a good idea to continue to self isolate if possible and social distance if possible. The pandemic is not over and is getting worse in mostly republican controlled states. 

 

I know you probably won't listen or believe...but it is the responsible thing for any health care professional to continue to repeat.

It's more about the uncertain future, regarding vaccine-enhanced disease and other possible problems, which seem to be increasingly rearing their ugly heads with the unapproved, experimental, genetically engineered, chemically enhanced, biological agents.

As compared to the risk VS reward ratio of the unknown risks of vaccines, compared to the known extent of risk of infection, early treatment and subsequent robust immunity.

40% of new COVID patients were vaccinated VS 1% who had been infected previously

 

The risk of death in unvaccinated under 70 years old is 3 in 10,000 - including fat diabetics with cancer.

While even those few that died, did so because they lacked the benefit of 99+% effective early treatment by COVID competent clinicians.

Early treatment would then reduce the risk to 3 in 1,000,000 for those under 70 including fat diabetics

So where does that take it for a healthy under 70-year old? Only using a 10 times greater chance of survival for a healthy person over a person with multiple comorbidities could take it to 3 in 10,000,000? The numbers are certainly open to debate - with reason.

 

While the risks of vaccination will not be known for many years (actually not until females in the womb today, reach child bearing age, since the ovaries are one of the hot spots where the spike proteins like to congregate (according to an inventor of mRNA vaccines)). With some more immediate possible risks according to the FDA. Though I believe we are seeing things already shake out intolerably, with Pfizer somewhere between 19% and 39% effective against the delta variant - only the first variant to offer a challenge.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Tiseti said:

Get vaccinated...continue to wear a mask in public. It is a good idea to continue to self isolate if possible and social distance if possible. The pandemic is not over and is getting worse in mostly republican controlled states. 

 

I know you probably won't listen or believe...but it is the responsible thing for any health care professional to continue to repeat. 

 

 

Get vaccinated and wear a mask,  That's fucking Bullshit. Masks are retarded, The dumb ass who thought they were a good idea should be shot.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Get vaccinated and wear a mask,  That's fucking Bullshit. Masks are retarded, The dumb ass who thought they were a good idea should be shot.

You are a poorly endowed idiot. Constantly crying that someone isn't doing what you think needs to be done. A lazy, selfish loudmouth who feels entitled to infect others with a virus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

It's the UNVAXED  that are affected  . . .  what do you bastards care ?

 

FUCK OFF VAXED ASSHOLES !


Good job at demonstrating how extremely retarded you are, JustMoronic.

 

It is NOT just “the UNVAXED that are affected”, you stupid shithead. 
 

You unvaccinated cretins are INFECTING CHILDREN!

 

And sometimes infecting older vaccinated people who have serious medical issues.

Texas has seen nearly 9,000 COVID-19 deaths since February. All but 43 were unvaccinated people.

JULY 23, 2021

 

Preliminary data shows 99.5% of COVID-related deaths in Texas were among unvaccinated people, according to the Department of State Health Services. Of the 8,787 people who have died in Texas due to COVID-19 since early February, at least 43 were fully vaccinated, the Texas Department of State Health Services said. That means 99.5% of people who died due to COVID-19 in Texas from Feb. 8 to July 14 were unvaccinated, while 0.5% were the result of “breakthrough infections,” which DSHS defines as people who contracted the virus two weeks after being fully vaccinated. The agency said nearly 75% of the 43 vaccinated people who died were fighting a serious underlying condition, such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer or chronic lung disease. Additionally, it said 95% of the 43 vaccinated people who died were 60 or older, and that a majority of them were white and a majority were men. Dr. David Lakey, the chief medical officer of the University of Texas System, said people succumbing to the coronavirus despite being vaccinated was “not unexpected.” “No vaccine is 100%,” said Lakey, who is also a member of the Texas Medical Association’s COVID-19 task force. “And we’ve known for a long while that the vaccines aren’t 100%, but they’re really really good at preventing severe disease and hospitalizations. … There will always be some individuals that will succumb to the illness in the absence of full herd immunity.” He added that 0.5% is “a very low number of individuals in a state of 30 million. … In the grand perspective of everything, that’s not a large number that would call into question at all the use of this vaccine.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, freeman said:

It's more about the uncertain future, regarding vaccine-enhanced disease and other possible problems, which seem to be increasingly rearing their ugly heads with the unapproved, experimental, genetically engineered, chemically enhanced, biological agents.

As compared to the risk VS reward ratio of the unknown risks of vaccines, compared to the known extent of risk of infection, early treatment and subsequent robust immunity.

40% of new COVID patients were vaccinated VS 1% who had been infected previously

 

The risk of death in unvaccinated under 70 years old is 3 in 10,000 - including fat diabetics with cancer.

While even those few that died, did so because they lacked the benefit of 99+% effective early treatment by COVID competent clinicians.

Early treatment would then reduce the risk to 3 in 1,000,000 for those under 70 including fat diabetics

So where does that take it for a healthy under 70-year old? Only using a 10 times greater chance of survival for a healthy person over a person with multiple comorbidities could take it to 3 in 10,000,000? The numbers are certainly open to debate - with reason.

 

While the risks of vaccination will not be known for many years (actually not until females in the womb today, reach child bearing age, since the ovaries are one of the hot spots where the spike proteins like to congregate (according to an inventor of mRNA vaccines)). With some more immediate possible risks according to the FDA. Though I believe we are seeing things already shake out intolerably, with Pfizer somewhere between 19% and 39% effective against the delta variant - only the first variant to offer a challenge.

 

 


Just more total bullshit, lies and insanity from ol’ Friedbrains.

 

The overall survival rate for Covid is about 98% in the real world.

 

So far, there have been well over four million, seven hundred thousand deaths from the Covid virus globally……and over seven hundred thousand deaths from Covid in America.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

 

 What you retarded liberals fail to understand   . . .  is that this FAKE   "pandemic"  will  NEVER be over !

 

IT'S HERE TO STAY !

 

It's the most powerfull tool a dictatorship has ever had at its disposal to control and herd its citizens  ! 

 

In the history of mankind !

 

It won't be long before a 3rd jab will be required  . . .  to be safe !

 

And soon after a 4th, a 5th a 6th  and so on !

 

It's already happening in Europe !

 

Play the farce, scum-receptacle !


And there is ol’ JustMoronic’s latest bit of crackpot conspiracy theory insanity…….based only on his utter retardation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TruePatriot said:


Just more total bullshit, lies and insanity from ol’ Friedbrains.

 

The overall survival rate for Covid is about 98% in the real world.

Which is irrelevant to my post, as a more literate person would have readily noticed.

But I realize that you can't help your diminished capacity that results from COVID Derangement Syndrome

 

1 hour ago, TruePatriot said:

So far, there have been well over four million, seven hundred thousand deaths from the Covid virus globally……and over seven hundred thousand deaths from Covid in America.

Indeed. 700,000 completely unnecessary, preventable, deaths from COVID in the U.S. alone, of people who would have never needed to see the inside of a hospital.

DEADLY COVER UP: Fauci knew about HCQ in 2005 - nobody needed to die

Up to 99+% Effective, EARLY Stage OUTtpatient Treatment for COVID-19, With World Renowned $20 Remedies

 

Hate to break it to you but nobody should be surprised that the increase in death by COVID in the U.S. by November last year, was and no doubt still is, running proportionate to the decrease in death by other causes.

John's Hopkins' "Briand found that "the total decrease in deaths by other causes almost exactly equals the increase in deaths by COVID-19"

Decrease in death by other causes.....equals the increase in death by COVID-19

 

But it is indeed a global mass genocide, that you yourself are a willing participant in, that can - and if there is any justice left in the world will - be laid at the feet of Big Pharma and their bitches Fauci, the U.S. illness agencies and industry, along with the censoring legacy media and Big Tech.

Some Will Be Remembered For Leading "The Great Genocide of Americans of 2020-21"

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zaro said:

You are a poorly endowed idiot. Constantly crying that someone isn't doing what you think needs to be done. A lazy, selfish loudmouth who feels entitled to infect others with a virus

 

YOU are the virus !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TruePatriot said:


And there is ol’ JustMoronic’s latest bit of crackpot conspiracy theory insanity…….based only on his utter retardation.

 

The guys who brainwashed you   . . .  sure did an extremely good job !

 

Musta been professionals !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do not know about other states but in NV, the data is not all that easily accessed. Even if you are able to access it, it is very narrowly focused. Think of an excel spreadsheet... not a lot of columns. So discerning a ton of stuff from it is both limited and somewhat useless. One can get summary level stuff easily but the real meat is quite the task to look at. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...