Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Trump Campaign Knew Lawyers' Voting Machine Claims Were Baseless, Memo Shows

1 minute ago, maineman said:

so....my guess is that the Cyber Ninjas will undoubtedly have pretty iron clad evidence of this, beyond what this resigned official THINKS?  We'll all find out at the nothing burger reveal party on Friday!

Considering the leaked reports are it's worse than imagined and the canvassing exposed 250,000 suspect ballots?

Make sure you're taking your heart medication regularly. 

5 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Considering the leaked reports are it's worse than imagined and the canvassing exposed 250,000 suspect ballots?

Make sure you're taking your heart medication regularly. 

since you haven't score a single point on ANY of this stupid shit for nearly a year now....I am betting on nothingburger.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

you  can't prove the opposite 

there has been  no transparency or audit in the  major places where it did occur

on top of all that , the statistical anomalies were  off the fucking chart

mainbitch is a liar.  I have shown the spike in voting from Census numbers. 

There were 17 million additional votes.

In swing states such as Georgia, Texas, Michigan, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Pennsylvania, turnout increased anywhere from 6 to 9 points compared to 2016.

Several states in the upper Midwest had remarkable turnout numbers. In Minnesota, its turnout rate was greater than 75 percent — tops in the nation — while Maine, New Hampshire, Colorado and Wisconsin were close behind, with turnout ranging from 72 percent to 74 percent.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

no proof of stuffing boxes.  

nobody cheated.  they just made accommodations for a pandemic.  Clown voters could have voted by mail...their ballots would have been handled exactly the same.

Elton can't produce one iota of evidence to corroborate ANY claim he has made of fraud.  He is utterly incompetent - 100% incompetent.

4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

mainbitch is a liar.  I have shown the spike in voting from Census numbers. 

There were 17 million additional votes.

In swing states such as Georgia, Texas, Michigan, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Pennsylvania, turnout increased anywhere from 6 to 9 points compared to 2016.

I have this graph in my  head.  3D...   vote count by time ..   Map of the  US, with vertical spikes shooting skyward in all the counting areas...  what would you see  in  ATL, PHL, PIT, MIL,DET?

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Elton can't produce one iota of evidence to corroborate ANY claim he has made of fraud.  He is utterly incompetent - 100% incompetent.

I have produced a lot of evidence. you clueless  fuck , so have others

27 minutes ago, maineman said:

since you haven't score a single point on ANY of this stupid shit for nearly a year now....

How can you score any points when all the venues to play are fucking  closed?

Dishonest fuck

you  have not supported transparency  when   you should have with  81 million vote Biden ...  who would not want to show off that epic win?

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I have produced a lot of evidence. you clueless  fuck , so have others

The BIG LIE.  YOu have never corroborated anything in the time I have been here so I am confident you never did before either.

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

lol. 

Georgia lawsuit says otherwise.  So do ones in Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

The BIG LIE.  YOu have never corroborated anything in the time I have been here so I am confident you never did before either.

Oh fuck off.  you  have a mental problem 

you  lie to  yourself and everyone here.  No one here has been proven wrong   on this form  more than you.

Certified

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I have this graph in my  head.  3D...   vote count by time ..   Map of the  US, with vertical spikes shooting skyward in all the counting areas...  what would you see  in  ATL, PHL, PIT, MIL,DET?

Voter fraud - Conservapedia

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

What exactly has been "proven"? 

Fraud. 

That's why you continually run when asked to explain how "mail in" votes can come in, unfolded, on the wrong paper, and all with the same "white space" in the Biden vote bubble. 

Just now, Golfboy said:

Fraud. 

That's why you continually run when asked to explain how "mail in" votes can come in, unfolded, on the wrong paper, and all with the same "white space" in the Biden vote bubble. 

Only thing that's been proven is some lawyers want to file a lawsuit. Nothing is proven until such cases are admitted in a court of law and the case is. All these lawsuits so far have been so bogus they can't even make it into a courtroom. 

Why are these any different?

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Only thing that's been proven is some lawyers want to file a lawsuit. Nothing is proven until such cases are admitted in a court of law and the case is. All these lawsuits so far have been so bogus they can't even make it into a courtroom. 

Why are these any different?

It's in the courts. 

You can't read?

31 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

none of those cities show any significantly greater voter participation than any other city in those states.  There is NO WAY to insert tens of thousands of fake ballots into the vote totals for any of those cities without their voter participation statistics skyrocketing well above the rest of the cities in their states.

Here's what election officials are saying off record. 

BREAKING – LEAKED AUDIO: Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri Admits: “I DON’T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH DOMINION” – And County Recorder Stephen Richer AGREES!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/breaking-leaked-audio-maricopa-county-supervisor-steve-chucri-admits-dont-feel-comfortable-dominion-county-recorder-stephen-richer-agrees/

34 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

How can you score any points when all the venues to play are fucking  closed?

Dishonest fuck

you  have not supported transparency  when   you should have with  81 million vote Biden ...  who would not want to show off that epic win?

Show it off?  We already did.  I don't know if you remember, but early in the morning hours of January 7th, the congress of the United States certified the LANDSLIDE Electoral College victory of Joe Biden over the clown.  On January 21st, Joe Biden was inaugurated as the 46th President of the United States.  We had a BIG PARADE to show it off.  Were you drunk,maybe, when that all went down?

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

none of those cities show any significantly greater voter participation than any other city in those states.

show your data...  

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

There is NO WAY to insert tens of thousands of fake ballots into the vote totals for any of those cities without their voter participation statistics skyrocketing well above the rest of the cities in their states.

LOL... you fool...  you were  just bragging about Stacy Abrams  anyhow she increased voter participation  BIGLY well above  the rest.

You said she deserved a medal 

@Golfboy

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Here's what election officials are saying off record. 

BREAKING – LEAKED AUDIO: Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri Admits: “I DON’T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH DOMINION” – And County Recorder Stephen Richer AGREES!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/breaking-leaked-audio-maricopa-county-supervisor-steve-chucri-admits-dont-feel-comfortable-dominion-county-recorder-stephen-richer-agrees/

T minus less than two days until the big nothing burger reveal!

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

show your data...  

LOL... you fool...  you were  just bragging about Stacy Abrams  anyhow she increased voter participation  BIGLY well above  the rest.

You said she deserved a medal 

@Golfboy

I bragged about her increasing voter registration.  moron.