Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Trump Campaign Knew Lawyers' Voting Machine Claims Were Baseless, Memo Shows

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

just election  officials  breaking laws and  stuffing drop boxes  and  not verifying signatures

It was the  ELECTION OFFICIALS    who were entrusted to follow the fucking  rules (they  planned all along to violate) 

The entire  honest world  knows  they cheated 

no proof of stuffing boxes.  

nobody cheated.  they just made accommodations for a pandemic.  Clown voters could have voted by mail...their ballots would have been handled exactly the same.

• Thanks 1

Just now, maineman said:

cool opinion.  no court agrees with punishing voters for following the rules, however.  try again next cycle, you fucking loser

fuck off  hack... the  courts   you  keep lying about ..   you  keep making excuses for cheating and  while its obvious that  Biden  never  got 81 million votes ...  everyone can see it   except the  most clueless fucks  who  refuse to realize he is an brain dead asshole

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

no proof of stuffing boxes.  

nobody cheated.  they just made accommodations for a pandemic.  Clown voters could have voted by mail...their ballots would have been handled exactly the same.

they cheated. 

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

fuck off  hack... the  courts   you  keep lying about ..   you  keep making excuses for cheating and  while its obvious that  Biden  never  got 81 million votes ...  everyone can see it   except the  most clueless fucks  who  refuse to realize he is an brain dead asshole

Of course he did...and you can't show ONE PLACE where voter participation is so inordinate as to point to fake ballots being inserted into the system.  NOT ONE PLACE

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Biden  never  got 81 million votes ...  everyone can see it   except the  most clueless fucks  who  refuse to realize he is an brain dead asshole

The 81 million people who voted for Biden believe he got 81 million votes. 

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

they cheated. 

so you say....

who gives a flying fuck what YOU say?  You are a koolaid soaked clown sycophant who can't spit the scrotum out of your mouth long enough to form a coherent thought.

6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

the courts never ruled, they refused to  hear the  cases 

Their flimsy cases lacked merit. They were so bogus even trump's hand-picked and paid-for Supreme Court threw it out. You don't get much more bogus than that.

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

Of course he did...and you can't show ONE PLACE where voter participation is so inordinate as to point to fake ballots being inserted into the system.  NOT ONE PLACE

you  can't prove the opposite 

there has been  no transparency or audit in the  major places where it did occur

on top of all that , the statistical anomalies were  off the fucking chart

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

who gives a flying fuck what YOU say?

God knows you know the truth, and he is watching  you.

Can you tell me why the  rules existed and why they were not followed?  From a  man who  followed rules and  procedures his entire  career.

These  were brand new rules  that were put into place to be followed  for this one time ...  you are like.. doesn't  matter...  oh well.

God is watching  you.   

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

there has been  no transparency or audit in the  major places where it did occur

Same shit, different day. You're like a broken record.

7 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

God knows you know the truth, and he is watching  you.

Can you tell me why the  rules existed and why they were not followed?  From a  man who  followed rules and  procedures his entire  career.

These  were brand new rules  that were put into place to be followed  for this one time ...  you are like.. doesn't  matter...  oh well.

God is watching  you.   

God is watching worshipping the false idol of trump. Judgement day is coming, Elroy. What are you gonna tell the big guy when he asks you to explain yourself?

8 hours ago, maineman said:

the big Maricopa nothing burger reveal is on Friday..  Are you as excited as I am?  

BREAKING: Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri RESIGNS From Office After TGP Exposé : “There Was No Cover-Up, The Election Was Not Stolen. Biden Won.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/maricopa-county-supervisor-steve-chucri-resigns-office-tgp-expose-no-cover-election-not-stolen-biden-won/

24 minutes ago, calguy said:

God is watching worshipping the false idol of trump. Judgement day is coming, Elroy. What are you gonna tell the big guy when he asks you to explain yourself?

God loves America.   Trump Loves America   I love America 

You  do not  love  America .   America is a vessel that  you use to make yourself feel better by giving it away and endangering  us in  the process.

32 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I already showed you - months ago - that every town you listed as a site of supposed ballot stuffing has voter participation percentages that are in line with other sites in the same state.  You can't shove tens of thousands of fake ballots into a few concentrated areas without the voter participation going off the chart.

and statistical anomalies are to be expected in a once in a century pandemic.  To expect there NOT to be bunches of them is silly. 

5 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Even after the proof is presented this guy will deny. Look at all the lies he still buys when he knows his MSM lies to him continually. 

Some people are constitutionally incapable of being honest. 

sez the guy who STILL hasn't produced any proof eleven months after the election.

funny stuff.

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

God loves America.   Trump Loves America   I love America 

You  do not  love  America .   America is a vessel that  you use to make yourself feel better by giving it away and endangering  us in  the process.

You worship false gods.

• Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I said that  to  @maineman this morning 

his response?

homer-bushes-gif-21.gif

10 minutes ago, maineman said:

I have no idea why he resigned... do YOU?

He got caught:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/exclusive-maricopa-county-supervisor-steve-chucri-2020-election-leaked-recording-think-done-dead-people-voting-think-multifaceted-ballot-harvesting-audio/

EXCLUSIVE: Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri on 2020 Election in Leaked Recording: “I Think It Was Done Through DEAD PEOPLE Voting. I Think IT WAS MULTIFACETED – BALLOT HARVESTING” (AUDIO)

Resigned the next day because he's probably gotten death threats for exposing the truth. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

He got caught:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/exclusive-maricopa-county-supervisor-steve-chucri-2020-election-leaked-recording-think-done-dead-people-voting-think-multifaceted-ballot-harvesting-audio/

EXCLUSIVE: Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri on 2020 Election in Leaked Recording: “I Think It Was Done Through DEAD PEOPLE Voting. I Think IT WAS MULTIFACETED – BALLOT HARVESTING” (AUDIO)

Resigned the next day because he's probably gotten death threats for exposing the truth. 

so....my guess is that the Cyber Ninjas will undoubtedly have pretty iron clad evidence of this, beyond what this resigned official THINKS?  We'll all find out at the nothing burger reveal party on Friday!