Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

WEATHERMAN FIRED AFTER 33 YEARS ON THE JOB FOR REFUSING VACCINE, GOES OUT WITH LEGENDARY FINAL WORDS...

‘When tyranny becomes law, resistance becomes duty.’...Thomas Jefferson.....

“The abrogation of our liberty and freedom under the guise of a pandemic is very disturbing to me. Hopefully, whether you lean right or left, you are concerned about what has occurred the last year-and-a-half.

“I just wanted to go about my business, ‘live and let live’, and keep my mouth shut. But this act by the federal government through corporate America has brought me to a crossroads. Our way of life, our freedom and liberty, is collapsing before our eyes,” Bohnak wrote.

He said personal freedom should be paramount.

“Many of you have taken one of these injections, and that is absolutely your right. It is also my right to choose the medical options I feel are right for me. I have authority over my body.”

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/80842/weatherman-fired-after-33-years-on-the-job-for-refusing-vaccine-goes-out-with-legendary-final.html

1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

‘When tyranny becomes law, resistance becomes duty.’...Thomas Jefferson.....

“The abrogation of our liberty and freedom under the guise of a pandemic is very disturbing to me. Hopefully, whether you lean right or left, you are concerned about what has occurred the last year-and-a-half.

“I just wanted to go about my business, ‘live and let live’, and keep my mouth shut. But this act by the federal government through corporate America has brought me to a crossroads. Our way of life, our freedom and liberty, is collapsing before our eyes,” Bohnak wrote.

He said personal freedom should be paramount.

“Many of you have taken one of these injections, and that is absolutely your right. It is also my right to choose the medical options I feel are right for me. I have authority over my body.”

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/80842/weatherman-fired-after-33-years-on-the-job-for-refusing-vaccine-goes-out-with-legendary-final.html

I thought he wanted an abortion

Just now, slideman said:

You're telling me his employer doesn't have the freedom to hire and fire who he likes?

I thought you folks were all into the right to work

Sure they do.  I would imagine they are hoping the avenue they have chosen doesn't cost them too many viewers.

Just now, BatteryPowered said:

Sure they do.  I would imagine they are hoping the avenue they have chosen doesn't cost them too many viewers.

Well then what does this have to do with Jefferson freedom and tyranny?

Is it the tyranny of capitalist employers?

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

You're telling me his employer doesn't have the freedom to hire and fire who he likes?

Propaganda anus both loves Fascist Tyranny and hates Thomas Jefferson.

5 minutes ago, slideman said:

It's discrimination....he'll have his day in court....

Just now, ROG62 said:

It's discrimination....he'll have his day in court....

It is not discrimination based on race religion place of natural origin or sexual identity.

Employers have the right to hire and fire

If we had stronger unions in this country that would not be so cut and dried but you folks have fought the Unions successfully

Just now, slideman said:

It is not discrimination based on race religion place of natural origin or sexual identity.

Discrimination - of both Political and Personal Beliefs.

He should sue and win.

• Thumb up 1

18 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I was just “asked” by my boss to get the vaccine. No threat of my job being taken.. butttttt 

I knew it would come to this. 
so… the choice has to be made 

Fuck'im.

No, wait...

8>)

6 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I'm afraid neither are protected  

So one's appearance, beliefs, or medical conditions are not employment issues?

I could fire an employee because they had a nose ring, practiced witchcraft, or walked w/ a limp?

Who's your labor lawyer?

I want their number.

Just now, Blue Devil said:

So one's appearance, beliefs, or medical conditions are not employment issues?

I could fire an employee because they had a nose ring, practiced witchcraft, or walked w/ a limp?

Who's your labor lawyer?

I want their number.

in a right to work state I can fire you because I don't like blue cars. hell you can be fired because the boss is in a shitty mood.

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

I was just “asked” by my boss to get the vaccine. No threat of my job being taken.. butttttt 

I knew it would come to this. 
so… the choice has to be made 

It's kind of amazing how far we have strayed from HIPPA and privacy rights.   Odd that it's because of this particular virus as well.    

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

in a right to work state I can fire you because I don't like blue cars. hell you can be fired because the boss is in a shitty mood.

Is Michigan a right to work State?