Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Ahoy, me mateys, this be September 19th, International Talk like a Pirate day!

2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Why does your chin smell like my balls?    

Oh wait, it's because I've been fucking your face all day. 

GOOD GAWD! *GASPS*

26 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It be the day that all speak like buccaneers, freebooters and pirates of the Seven Seas. 

It also be the day to Pay homage to the Great Spaghetti Monster.

One of the characteristics of a true retard….tRumpface is a good example….is a total lack of any real sense of humor. This thread is a good demonstration of that fact as all the rightwingnut retards demonstrate how utterly retarded they really are.

• Fuck you! 1

1 minute ago, TruePatriot said:

One of the characteristics of a true retard….tRumpface is a good example….is a total lack of any real sense of humor. This thread is a good demonstration of that fact as all the rightwingnut retards demonstrate how utterly retarded they really are.

Heeeyyy!!! I thought it was funny. Geez.

1 hour ago, crazyhole said:

He unleashed the beast.   I would highly recommend you avoid this thread  in the future if you are easily offended 

Hey, I'm NOT easily offended, but good gawd!

4 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Hey, I'm NOT easily offended, but good gawd!

It's talk like a pirate day, so I'm gonna.   Being the gentleman that I am, I will give you a choice:   either go fuck yourself, or wipe up what I leave behind when  I'm done with your grandchildren.     PM me with how you want to proceed.  

2 hours ago, crazyhole said:

It's talk like a pirate day, so I'm gonna.   Being the gentleman that I am, I will give you a choice:   either go fuck yourself, or wipe up what I leave behind when  I'm done with your grandchildren.     PM me with how you want to proceed.  

AARGH! slow learner here...got it matey...we be ridin' the plank tonight!

2 hours ago, crazyhole said:

xo's experience of being buggered on the high seas (9:00 in)

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Kiva Lending Team: Pastafarians - Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. |  Kiva

Don't blaspheme. 

Fuck this shit.    You guys are assholes so I'm quitting the board.   Y'all a bunch of stupid faggots that fuck each other in the ass, then lick the shit off of your own dicks.   

33 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Fuck this shit.    You guys are assholes so I'm quitting the board.   Y'all a bunch of stupid faggots that fuck each other in the ass, then lick the shit off of your own dicks.   

Don't let the door hit you...

2 hours ago, ROG62 said:

xo's experience of being buggered on the high seas (9:00 in)

XOs vast experience as a pirate includes taking a load of cum in his eye and having his left foot stomped on.  

It would have been better had he been on the Edmund Fitzgerald at the time, but we can't always get what we want.  

• Upvote 1