Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

What's this all about?

I'm driving today to pick up a pizza, and guess what I see? I see a white male driving a pick-up truck with three flags flying in the bed of his liner. One was the U.S. flag, one was a Trump 2020 flag, and the middle one was a Confederate flag with the words "WE WILL RISE AGAIN!"

What gives with that, cons? Radicalized much?

This isn't the first time I've seen this kind of shit.

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I'm driving today to pick up a pizza, and guess what I see? I see a white male driving a pick-up truck with three flags flying in the bed of his liner. One was the U.S. flag, one was a Trump 2020 flag, and the middle one was a Confederate flag with the words "WE WILL RISE AGAIN!"

You ok? 

5 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Why are you still talking about this when the big chicken scandal of 2009 has finally been adjudicated?   

Focus on the important stuff.  

4 minutes ago, drvoke said:

It means Texas and the other Red States are going to go their separate ways, preferably peaceably, but, if the Blue States resist, then by force.

The Constitution of the United States of America does NOT have ANY provision prohibiting a state from seceding from the union.

Have you any other questions with which Mirabeau might assist?

13 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

It means Texas and the other Red States are going to go their separate ways, preferably peaceably, but, if the Blue States resist, then by force.

The Constitution of the United States of America does NOT have ANY provision prohibiting a state from seceding from the union.

Have you any other questions with which Mirabeau might assist?

'Force' meaning what exactly?

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

'Force' meaning what exactly?

The force that is GUARANTEED to all citizens under the Constitution of the United States of America.

But force will not be necessary if Blue States ADHERE TO THE CONSTITUTION, which DOES NOT PROHIBIT ANY STATE FROM SECEDING FROM THE UNION.

19 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

The force that is GUARANTEED to all citizens under the Constitution of the United States of America.

But force will not be necessary if Blue States ADHERE TO THE CONSTITUTION, which DOES NOT PROHIBIT ANY STATE FROM SECEDING FROM THE UNION.

Not yet it doesn't.

Not yet it doesn't.

Provide Mirabeau and others on this thread the SPECIFIC LANGUAGE in the Constitution of the United States of America which PROHIBITS a state from seceding from the union.

(Watch carefully, folks!)

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Black America is flying the BLM Flag.

Black America will now starting singing the Black National Anthem

at football games while taking a knee.

BLM will now start preaching BLM & CRT.

Why do you criticize the White dogs.......but not the blacks ones for

the same behavior ?            Isn't that like......a form of bigotry ??                                 🙄....🍺

2 hours ago, drvoke said:

you apparently wandered into my neck of the woods.

54 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Black America is flying the BLM Flag.

Black America will now starting singing the Black National Anthem

at football games while taking a knee.

BLM will now start preaching BLM & CRT.

Why do you criticize the White dogs.......but not the blacks ones for

the same behavior ?            Isn't that like......a form of bigotry ??                                 🙄....🍺

If only black people supported football and basketball, the sports would fold after one season. This is more on you than me.

1 hour ago, Mirabeau said:

Provide Mirabeau and others on this thread the SPECIFIC LANGUAGE in the Constitution of the United States of America which PROHIBITS a state from seceding from the union.

(Watch carefully, folks!)

Have you ever heard the word 'Amendment' ?

7 minutes ago, drvoke said:

If only black people supported football and basketball, the sports would fold after one season. This is more on you than me.

Sir,

You might be right.

That is why I boycott any team who takes a knee or sings black national anthem.

When the stands are 50% empty.......the owners will fire all the black-power Dem negros,

keep the GOP blacks, and put in Keanu Reeves & The Replacements.     

The fans will return.......& cheer louder than ever.

The dumb negros can stay home.......& watch the game on TV.......w/ their warm beer

& unemployment checks on their coffee-tables.

And then......there will be no further talk of politics or religion on the ball field.         

Capiche ?                             ☺️....🥃      

• Thumb up 1

9 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Right.

Have you ever heard the words, "Dream on?"

I saw them in concert in the early 80s. I had great seats. Too good. Tyler was wearing spandex with no underwear. The girls appreciated it. Me, not so much.

I saw them in concert in the early 80s. I had great seats. Too good. Tyler was wearing spandex with no underwear. The girls appreciated it. Me, not so much.

Sorry.

Mirabeau was never a fan of queer bands.