Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Taliban orders women employees in Afghanistan's capital to stay at home

Taliban takeover is world's failure, says UK- The New Indian Express

^^^^

Insecure losers.

Islam is such a backwards fucking religion and culture. They are the laughingstocks of the entire world. Imagine stifling half of your country's intellectual potential due to some Bronze Age superstition. How about Enlightenment sometime this century, Muzzies? The world is sick and tired of your stupid asses.

I would be fully in favor of funding the destruction of Islam. China has this one right. Concentration camps to quarantine this mind virus.

Taliban orders women employees in Afghanistan's capital to stay at home, official says (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

The Taliban has placed new restrictions on women ordering employees in Afghanistan's capital to stay at home.

Kabul's interim mayor Hamdullah Namony said that women whose jobs cannot be replaced by men are authorized to go to work-for example, those who are attendants in public restrooms. A final ruling regarding female workers at Kabul municipal departments is currently pending. During the 1990s, women were not allowed to go to school or work and accompanied a male relative when leaving their homes. The Taliban has posed to be more moderate and said they would respect women's rights "with Islamic law," but Afghan women remain skeptical and fearful. Last week alone, the Taliban ordered boys to return to school, but not girls, until they set up a "secure transportation system." The group has allowed women to attend universities but apart from their male counterparts and they must wear Islamic dress.

Since the takeover, women have been protesting against the group for equal rights. Activists protested on Sunday after the Taliban closed the women's ministry in Kabul and replaced it with the ministry of virtue and vice.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

If women are allowed to strut about unaccompanied, this will make the men so horny that it will cause earthquakes!

^^^^post of the week.   It wouldn't be nearly as funny if this wasn't an actual belief.   

52 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

If women are allowed to strut about unaccompanied, this will make the men so horny that it will cause earthquakes!

Or at the very least, provoke rapes.

27 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

What about Tajikistan?

27 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

What about Tajikistan?

There are about 9 million  inhabitants and 85% are Tajik.  Tajik means 'non  Turk'.  The Tajik language is  variety of Persian and Tajiks can communicate with Iranians and Dari speakers. Most Tajiks (unlike Iranians) and Sunni Muslims. Tajik is written with a version of the Cyrillic alphabet. Many Tajiks also speak Russian.

The Taliban variety of islam is not native to Afghanistan, it was imported by Saudi missionaries. I don't think that the Muslims of the -stans are as strict as the Taliban. Marriages are arranged, and there is no equality of the sexes.

Or so I have read. I have never been to Duchanbe or any part of Tajikistan.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There are about 9 million  inhabitants and 85% are Tajik.  Tajik means 'non  Turk'.  The Tajik language is  variety of Persian and Tajiks can communicate with Iranians and Dari speakers. Most Tajiks (unlike Iranians) and Sunni Muslims. Tajik is written with a version of the Cyrillic alphabet. Many Tajiks also speak Russian.

The Taliban variety of islam is not native to Afghanistan, it was imported by Saudi missionaries. I don't think that the Muslims of the -stans are as strict as the Taliban. Marriages are arranged, and there is no equality of the sexes.

Or so I have read. I have never been to Duchanbe or any part of Tajikistan.

Good God man.    You're like the professor in college that ate dirt as a child and didn't stop.    

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, crazyhole said:

Good God man.    You're like the professor in college that ate dirt as a child and didn't stop.    

Wisdom sets boundaries to knowledge. Trivial pursuit is not an intellectual exercise. Sometimes you can tell how stupid someone is by how much and by what they know. Earnest Biblical scholars being the most egregious example. (As opposed to Biblical historians).

2 hours ago, drvoke said:

Wisdom sets boundaries to knowledge. Trivial pursuit is not an intellectual exercise. Sometimes you can tell how stupid someone is by how much and by what they know. Earnest Biblical scholars being the most egregious example. (As opposed to Biblical historians).

2 hours ago, drvoke said:

There are no boundaries to knowledge.   All knowledge is superior to all ignorance.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There are no boundaries to knowledge.   All knowledge is superior to all ignorance.

You're wrong and it's easily proven. How would you fare in your knowledge of baseball statistics? Do you value an individual's dedication to the acquisition of this knowledge? No. I'm done with you.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, drvoke said:

You're wrong and it's easily proven. How would you fare in your knowledge of baseball statistics? Do you value an individual's dedication to the acquisition of this knowledge? No. I'm done with you.

Baseball statistics are  not of any real interest  to me, but it would do me no harm to know them.

We are limited by time to putting forth the effort to learn, so we choose to study what we think will be of the most use to us.

6 hours ago, drvoke said:

Taliban takeover is world's failure, says UK- The New Indian Express

^^^^

Insecure losers.

Islam is such a backwards fucking religion and culture. They are the laughingstocks of the entire world. Imagine stifling half of your country's intellectual potential due to some Bronze Age superstition. How about Enlightenment sometime this century, Muzzies? The world is sick and tired of your stupid asses.

I would be fully in favor of funding the destruction of Islam. China has this one right. Concentration camps to quarantine this mind virus.

Taliban orders women employees in Afghanistan's capital to stay at home, official says (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

The Taliban has placed new restrictions on women ordering employees in Afghanistan's capital to stay at home.

Kabul's interim mayor Hamdullah Namony said that women whose jobs cannot be replaced by men are authorized to go to work-for example, those who are attendants in public restrooms. A final ruling regarding female workers at Kabul municipal departments is currently pending. During the 1990s, women were not allowed to go to school or work and accompanied a male relative when leaving their homes. The Taliban has posed to be more moderate and said they would respect women's rights "with Islamic law," but Afghan women remain skeptical and fearful. Last week alone, the Taliban ordered boys to return to school, but not girls, until they set up a "secure transportation system." The group has allowed women to attend universities but apart from their male counterparts and they must wear Islamic dress.

Since the takeover, women have been protesting against the group for equal rights. Activists protested on Sunday after the Taliban closed the women's ministry in Kabul and replaced it with the ministry of virtue and vice.

Women belong in the kitchen  . . .  with no right to vote !

In fact they need to shut up and follow the directives of the bread-winner !

Women think with their cunts  . . .   men think with their brains !

57 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Baseball statistics are  not of any real interest  to me, but it would do me no harm to know them.

We are limited by time to putting forth the effort to learn, so we choose to study what we think will be of the most use to us.

How's that knowledge of Tajikistan working out for you?

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

34 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Women belong in the kitchen  . . .  with no right to vote !

In fact they need to shut up and follow the directives of the bread-winner !

Women think with their cunts  . . .   men think with their brains !

^^^

Wouldn't dare say that to AOC. She would cut his balls off.

Move to the Middle East. You'd be more at home.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

When a cat licks its own asshole clean, is it collectively a cleaner animal?    

Please provide citations with your response.