Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Biden to expel thousands of Haitian migrants

Official: US to expel Haitians from border, fly to Haiti | RochesterFirst

OK, cons, time to come across with some praise for President Biden. I did it for Trump. C'mon, you can do it. 

Biden administration to expel Haitian migrants Sunday: Report (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

The Biden administration will expel thousands of Haitian migrants who have been crossing the U.S. border illegally in Del Rio, Texas, placing them on planes heading back to Haiti, according to a new report.

The expulsion is set to start on Sunday, sending home the roughly 12,000 Haitians who have crossed the border this past week. One official said the migrants would be sent home on five to eight flights per day 

The thousands of migrants who have successfully made their way into the country have been gathering under and around a bridge, waiting to surrender to U.S. officials for processing and their likely release into the United States.

Customs and Border Protection ordered the shutdown of the Del Rio crossing Friday to stem the flow of immigrants crossing the border. Those who are trying to get into the U.S. have been rerouted to Eagle Pass, Texas, approximately 57 miles away. Unaccompanied children will not be immediately returned.

Mexico has agreed to take in immigrants who have been rejected by the U.S. if they are from Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, or El Salvador, but not Haitian migrants, who have faced extreme violence in Mexico and many of whom struggle with finding legal representation.

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

OK, cons, time to come across with some praise for President Biden. I did it for Trump. C'mon, you can do it. 

The Biden administration will expel thousands of Haitian migrants who have been crossing the U.S. border illegally in Del Rio, Texas, placing them on planes heading back to Haiti, according to a new report.

The expulsion is set to start on Sunday, sending home the roughly 12,000 Haitians who have crossed the border this past week. One official said the migrants would be sent home on five to eight flights per day 

The thousands of migrants who have successfully made their way into the country have been gathering under and around a bridge, waiting to surrender to U.S. officials for processing and their likely release into the United States.

Customs and Border Protection ordered the shutdown of the Del Rio crossing Friday to stem the flow of immigrants crossing the border. Those who are trying to get into the U.S. have been rerouted to Eagle Pass, Texas, approximately 57 miles away. Unaccompanied children will not be immediately returned.

Mexico has agreed to take in immigrants who have been rejected by the U.S. if they are from Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, or El Salvador, but not Haitian migrants, who have faced extreme violence in Mexico and many of whom struggle with finding legal representation.

Giving Biden credit for anything goes against everything in their DNA.

50 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Yep, follow those flights and I bet they go deep into the USA...

49 minutes ago, calguy said:

Giving Biden credit for anything goes against everything in their DNA.

Wrong, I like joe's taste in ice cream....so fuck you calvin...

Most of the Haitians, as I have read, have managed to get to the border by flying to Ecuador and then making their way through Colombia, and the dangerous Darien Gap of Panama and then through Central America and the entire length of Mexico.  Some have been working in Brazil, where the conditions are getting worse.  It seems that Biden's plan is to deport them all back to Haiti so they will discourage others from following the same course.

These are obviously not the poorest of Haitians, as they have managed to Afford airline tickets to South America.

I read that we were flying them back and the number gathered at the bridge was much lower (800 or something). Then we stopped the flights and they flooded in like crazy. It looks like a cluster fuck that he first caused by ending flights, got in trouble and now he's resuming flights.

So how much credit do you get for creating a problem where there should be none and then partially correcting it?

1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

biden and da hoe have to go

^^^^

More lemming bleating.

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

Yep, follow those flights and I bet they go deep into the USA...

^^^^

Conspiracy theorist. Sucks the QAnon schlong.

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, drvoke said:

Praise for what?   He caused this to happen, and how many have already been let into the country?

Too bad we don't have a wall, or something to keep these people out in the first place, isn't it?

54 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Most of the Haitians, as I have read, have managed to get to the border by flying to Ecuador and then making their way through Colombia, and the dangerous Darien Gap of Panama and then through Central America and the entire length of Mexico.  Some have been working in Brazil, where the conditions are getting worse.  It seems that Biden's plan is to deport them all back to Haiti so they will discourage others from following the same course.

These are obviously not the poorest of Haitians, as they have managed to Afford airline tickets to South America.

Why didn't they get airline tickets to Mexico?

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Many Mexicans come over the border with the help of coyotes. This costs thousands of dollars. Years of saving. The parents of the kids you taught should demand their money back. Rightfully so! You're an "educated" idiot, as are many liberals so you're in good company.

2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Praise for what?   He caused this to happen, and how many have already been let into the country?

Too bad we don't have a wall, or something to keep these people out in the first place, isn't it?

Why didn't they get airline tickets to Mexico?

Mexico does not issue tourist visas to Haitians. I think only Ecuador, Brazil and maybe Guyana do,

drvoke

""I did it for Trump""

you sure did.....and are STILL throwing softballs at the rednecks....every fucking post...so you don't offend them

SICKENING.....just look at the titles of your weak ass posts

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Mexico does not issue tourist visas to Haitians. I think only Ecuador, Brazil and maybe Guyana do,

Sounds like a pretty good idea.  We should implement Mexico's immigration laws here. 

20 minutes ago, benson13 said:

drvoke

""I did it for Trump""

you sure did.....and are STILL throwing softballs at the rednecks....every fucking post...so you don't offend them

SICKENING.....just look at the titles of your weak ass posts

LOL. Examples, please.

And for your information, I offend EVERYONE and don't give a fuck.

58 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

^^^

Mentally compromised by living in a right-wing echo chamber.