Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Biden kills 7 children in mistaken drone strike....More news that you won't hear about on the news and this site...


Recommended Posts

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Jerra the world has never revolved around the Kurds.

You need to get help for your addiction .....

 

 

never said it did.

 

trump killed  kurdish children and that is okay with you and your crowd. you are bunch of lying trumpzoids who refuse to see the evilness of trump.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, jerra- said:

 

 

trump did as well on  PURPOSE and  your side said it didn't matter because they were not white.

 

And yet even more TDS on parade.

 

proposed...?

 

You are another Propaganda anus.

 

Ha!

 

Biduh murdered Civilians, women and children.

 

Own it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

And yet even more TDS on parade.

 

proposed...?

 

You are another Propaganda anus.

 

Ha!

 

Biduh murdered Civilians, women and children.

 

Own it.

`

 

trump did, own it.

 

and he wanted it to happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jerra- said:

 

 

never said it did.

 

trump killed  kurdish children and that is okay with you and your crowd. you are bunch of lying trumpzoids who refuse to see the evilness of trump.

Country Reports on Terrorism 2017 - Foreign Terrorist Organizations: Kurdistan Workers' Party

aka the Kurdistan Freedom and Democracy Congress; the Freedom and Democracy Congress of Kurdistan; KADEK; Partiya Karkeran Kurdistan; the People's Defense Force; Halu Mesru Savunma Kuvveti; Kurdistan People's Congress; People's Congress of Kurdistan; KONGRA-GEL

Description: Founded by Abdullah Ocalan in 1978 as a Marxist-Leninist separatist organization, the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) was designated as a Foreign Terrorist Organization on October 8, 1997. The group, composed primarily of Turkish Kurds, launched a campaign of violence in 1984. The PKK's original goal was to establish an independent Kurdish state in southeastern Turkey.

Activities: In the early 1990s, the PKK moved beyond rural-based insurgent activities to include urban terrorism. Anatolia became the scene of significant violence, with some estimates suggesting at least 40,000 casualties. Following his capture in 1999, Ocalan announced a "peace initiative," ordering members to refrain from violence and requesting dialogue with Ankara on Kurdish issues. The PKK foreswore violence until June 2004, when its hardline militant wing took control and renounced the self-imposed ceasefire. Striking over the border from bases within Iraq, the PKK engaged in terrorist attacks in eastern and western Turkey. In 2009, the Turkish government and the PKK resumed peace negotiations, but talks broke down after the PKK carried out an attack in July 2011 that left 13 Turkish soldiers dead. In 2012, the PKK claimed responsibility for multiple car bombings resulting in the deaths of at least 10 people.

https://www.refworld.org/docid/5bcf1f364.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, jerra- said:

`

 

trump did, own it.

 

and he wanted it to happen.

 

Propaganda anus.

 

Your TDS has you unhinged.

 

Not even Liberals believe your racist crap.

 

Whereas, Biduh murdered Civilians, women and children.

 

Own it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Propaganda anus.

 

Your TDS has you unhinged.

 

Not even Liberals believe your racist crap.

 

Whereas, Biduh murdered Civilians, women and children.

 

Own it.

 

 

the US soldiers stationed in syria thought this was the worst betrayal ever,

 

the blood of the kurdish children soaks trump's hands.

 

-----------------------

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/i-cant-even-look-at-the-atrocities-us-troops-say-trumps-syria-withdrawal-betrayed-an-ally/2019/10/15/4e79b600-eeca-11e9-b648-76bcf86eb67e_story.html

 

 

 

The U.S.-backed militia has been one of America’s closest partners in the war against the Islamic State since 2014, and some 11,000 Kurdish fighters have been killed in combat against the terrorist group. But with President Trump’s order to withdraw all 1,000 U.S. troops from northern Syria in the face of a Turkish offensive, those who have served alongside Kurdish forces are left to consider America’s new place in the world.

“It feels like we’re abandoning our closest ally in the fight against ISIS, and we’re abandoning them to a fate that is going to end very poorly for them,” said Palmer, who left active duty last year. To “completely abandon” a force that has “given thousands of lives for this conflict is really tough to watch.”

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Whitemajikman said:

Country Reports on Terrorism 2017 - Foreign Terrorist Organizations: Kurdistan Workers' Party

aka the Kurdistan Freedom and Democracy Congress; the Freedom and Democracy Congress of Kurdistan; KADEK; Partiya Karkeran Kurdistan; the People's Defense Force; Halu Mesru Savunma Kuvveti; Kurdistan People's Congress; People's Congress of Kurdistan; KONGRA-GEL

Description: Founded by Abdullah Ocalan in 1978 as a Marxist-Leninist separatist organization, the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) was designated as a Foreign Terrorist Organization on October 8, 1997. The group, composed primarily of Turkish Kurds, launched a campaign of violence in 1984. The PKK's original goal was to establish an independent Kurdish state in southeastern Turkey.

Activities: In the early 1990s, the PKK moved beyond rural-based insurgent activities to include urban terrorism. Anatolia became the scene of significant violence, with some estimates suggesting at least 40,000 casualties. Following his capture in 1999, Ocalan announced a "peace initiative," ordering members to refrain from violence and requesting dialogue with Ankara on Kurdish issues. The PKK foreswore violence until June 2004, when its hardline militant wing took control and renounced the self-imposed ceasefire. Striking over the border from bases within Iraq, the PKK engaged in terrorist attacks in eastern and western Turkey. In 2009, the Turkish government and the PKK resumed peace negotiations, but talks broke down after the PKK carried out an attack in July 2011 that left 13 Turkish soldiers dead. In 2012, the PKK claimed responsibility for multiple car bombings resulting in the deaths of at least 10 people.

https://www.refworld.org/docid/5bcf1f364.html

 

 

lol-talking about the pkk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...