Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

FDA Panel Member Says COVID Vaccines are Killing More Than They’re Saving During Youtube Livestream

2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Thank you for validating my post.   

You're welcome

Three people have died as a result of blood clots from the Johnson & Johnson vaccine

Those are the only fatalities that can be directly attributed to a covid-19 vaccination in the US.

Carry on

In Winslow's video, a female narrator tells viewers, "I want you to listen to your own leaders in their own voices. You can't call this 'fake news.' These are your pals unedited." 

The video goes on to show former President Donald Trump, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and House Minority Whip Steve Scalise urging Americans to get vaccinated for COVID-19.  The narrator explains, "Each one of these Republican leaders took the vaccine, and they made damn sure their children took the vaccine.

But then, they worked behind the scenes to create a marketing plan, and that's what it was — targeted at low-information Republican voters that tied your personal freedom to not wearing a mask or taking the vaccine. And tens of millions of you in red states fell for this ridiculous lie."    

https://madison.com/ct/opinion/column/paul_fanlund/paul-fanlund-research-says-those-in-the-right-wing-media-bubble-don-t-care-about/article_326c85d3-898c-51d2-bf6b-1476cc38ba95.html

21 minutes ago, slideman said:

You're welcome

Three people have died as a result of blood clots from the Johnson & Johnson vaccine

Those are the only fatalities that can be directly attributed to a covid-19 vaccination in the US.

Carry on

So why are you OK with this shit to continue on?   People are dying.   

On 9/17/2021 at 11:56 PM, TruePatriot said:

That’s right, Steve Kirsch is an anti-vaxxer and crackpot tech millionaire, with zero medical expertise. He spews a lot of lies and debunked bullshit about vaccines.

He was one of dozens of expert witnesses. Do you intend to slander all of them - or is it only his portion of the damning evidence you would have the world ignore?

On 9/18/2021 at 3:31 AM, Squatchman said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

You poor bastard.

You've been fed lies by fake news for so long you don't know what's true or not.

It's o.k. that you're mad at me for pointing it out too.

Someone has to look out for you.

It was still produced by the FDA, clown-show. 

On 9/18/2021 at 4:39 AM, EltonJohnson said:

And then there is you... a person with zero science education past 9th grade Earth science and also zero medical expertise.  

A person who cannot say with any certainty whether a penis belongs to a man or a woman - a person who was absolutely certain that Florida would be underwater by 2010, and who is too stupid to understand that the earth's atmosphere is carbon depleted by any and all historical measures - almost to the point of threatening plant life. 

• Thumb up 1

On 9/18/2021 at 5:59 AM, Toldya said:

welovetrump.com is renowned for its journalistic integrity and pursuit of objectivity.

It must be true.

Sorry, twerp. The FDA produced that public hearing - not welovetrump.

Try again, squirrel. There must be SOME shit you can throw effectively.

THINK. 

On 9/18/2021 at 11:50 AM, slideman said:

Unmagic man tries to introduce the testimony of an anti-vaxx crackpot as authoritative that is hilarious.

Dozens of doctors testified, fruit loop.

Weren't you the clown who told us that gunshot victims were beng turned away because Ivermection overdoses had filled every room in the E.R. and flooded all the amba-lances?

Yeah - that was you, with the fake news rolling stoned article. 

You're the last guy I would turn to as a judge of a source's veracity, fruit cake - and THIS source, fruit cake, is the FDA. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/18/2021 at 11:57 AM, drvoke said:

Livestream from 'welovetrump.com'.  Is there anything else to add?

Yes. 

The FDA produced it. 

Who SHOWED it is irrelevant. We're terribly sorry that MSNBC judged its audience too stupid to watch it, and welovetrump did not. 

But that reflects on YOU, fruit cake. 

On 9/18/2021 at 12:10 PM, slideman said:

This is credentials: he is a crackpot with no medical expertise whatsoever

A "crackpot" who founded 7 companies - 2 with million dollar valuations - while you masturbated furiously and watched MSNBC for a "science" education, fruit cake. 

While you jacked us all of to fake news about Ivermectin from a rolling stoned article that you were not smart enough to fact check. 

We'll take a jaggov's opinion of Steve Kirsch - billionaire philanthropist with a science auditorium named after him at MIT - with a grain of salt, there, fruity.

They do not name buildings at MIT after "crackpots," you effeminate loon.

16 minutes ago, Common said:

A

What the fu(k are you, CannonPointer, admin of the dot.clone site doing at this site? Trolling for weak members? Lemme get this correct, you are CannonPointer, admin of liberalforum.net, yet you hide here as Common, I was teacher at your site before you banned me, not like I hid who I was, my thread at your site was "Son of... and the horse you rode in on." Is there anyone who can not figure that one out? What the fu(k is your deal? Lonely? Not admired enough? I can find you at my leisure. Would you like me to start following you around and destroying your politics? Go back to your fu(k dot.clone site and keep pretending like you know the first Jack $h!t thing about mutha fu(kin politics! Be boss, be admin and let the weak fu(ks stroke you. If no one else here wants to step up here and have the watch I'll take the watch. I don't need no stinkin admin or mod title to have the watch. I have the written word. 

1 hour ago, Common said:

THINK. 

When no reputable source whatsoever reports on something, and the crazies are screaming it from the hilltops, there's always something amiss. 

Not sure what it is yet, but my guess is some right winger with pull got Kirsch in the room and he just wasted everyone's time so the nutjob news could have a story to keep their narrative going.

I will say that the less deceptive stories admit that he wasn't a member of the panel... but someone who was asked to give testimony. And I'm pretty sure whoever did the asking has an R somewhere in their official title.

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

When no reputable source whatsoever reports on something, and the crazies are screaming it from the hilltops, there's always something amiss. 

Not sure what it is yet, but my guess is some right winger with pull got Kirsch in the room and he just wasted everyone's time so the nutjob news could have a story to keep their narrative going.

Something like that. The main point the GOP wants to make is that public health measures are a waste of time and money. 

4 hours ago, Common said:

THINK. 

toldshit think? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toldya said:

I will say that the less deceptive stories admit that he wasn't a member of the panel... but someone who was asked to give testimony. And I'm pretty sure whoever did the asking has an R somewhere in their official title.

There's a conspiracy brewing around every corner, right?

Just now, ROG62 said:

There's a conspiracy brewing around every corner, right?

The real conspiracy is how Toldya Still hasn't figured out that this administration and his party are now calling the shots for what Toldya's sources can and cannot report on and which information to vilify and try and invalidate.

When will one of these leftists ....realize that their administration is on a killing spree to try and prop up these experimental vaccines that they want every man,woman and child to get which should have already raised a huge red flag ....?

FDA approves roundup pesticide, company is making payouts for cancer problems, etc.

Corona virus experimental genetic modification is not FDA approved but probably still available after you sign contract.

Lysine: no contract to sign, sold over the counter for years with no serious problems.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/bill-sardi/virologists-report-poor-mans-amino-acid-cure-for-covid-19-would-abolish-need-for-vaccines/

2 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

The real conspiracy is how Toldya Still hasn't figured out that this administration and his party are now calling the shots for what Toldya's sources can and cannot report on and which information to vilify and try and invalidate.

When will one of these leftists ....realize that their administration is on a killing spree to try and prop up these experimental vaccines that they want every man,woman and child to get which should have already raised a huge red flag ....?

It's tough to fix stupid...

11 hours ago, teacher said:

What the fu(k are you, CannonPointer, admin of the dot.clone site doing at this site? Trolling for weak members? Lemme get this correct, you are CannonPointer, admin of liberalforum.net, yet you hide here as Common, I was teacher at your site before you banned me, not like I hid who I was, my thread at your site was "Son of... and the horse you rode in on." Is there anyone who can not figure that one out? What the fu(k is your deal? Lonely? Not admired enough? I can find you at my leisure. Would you like me to start following you around and destroying your politics? Go back to your fu(k dot.clone site and keep pretending like you know the first Jack $h!t thing about mutha fu(kin politics! Be boss, be admin and let the weak fu(ks stroke you. If no one else here wants to step up here and have the watch I'll take the watch. I don't need no stinkin admin or mod title to have the watch. I have the written word. 

I see the old has been is in his cups again. :rolleyes:

Nothing like a bit of liquid courage. 

I'm here by invitation, fruit cake. You're here by indulgence. 

I bring content. You bring fapping noises and self-congratulations.

I talk about ideas. You talk about... you. 

That voice in your head has to be filled with self-loathing. 

Jump. The pain will all be over, if you only jump. :)

10 hours ago, Toldya said:

When no reputable source whatsoever reports on something,

It's a public FDA hearing on the covid vaccine, you fucking retard.

The fact that your media won't touch it should ALARM you, not comfort you, ya weak piece of fluff.