Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

The Republican Party should be left to die!

16 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:
A new poll shows that Trump's election lies are not just for the fringe anymore, as a majority of Republicans now say that believing these lies is a central tenet of "Republicanism." There is no hope for this Party anymore, and it needs to be left to die. The adults left the building years ago, and the lunatics are the ones running the asylum now. Ring of Fire's Farron Cousins explains why the Republican Party cannot - and SHOULD NOT - be salvaged.

Benson will probably give you a foot rub tonight for this post.

28 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:
A new poll shows that Trump's election lies are not just for the fringe any more

Please to source said poll cause the second you do I'll get busy.

as a majority of Republicans now say that believing these lies is a central tenet of "Republicanism."

I'm sort of a Republican. If you will allow me some hubris in the ranks of so-called Republicans at this site I'm in the top 100, working my way up to the top half. If it goes like I project one day I'm gonna be The Man. When I get my million, baby. Long way to go and many miles before I sleep. What "lies" do I believe? You said it, I would have a list of said lies and be front and center ready to prove my contention. Probably should have led with that so that I wouldn't have to request such and right now I may or may not be gettin busy on that. Is this your first post at an interweb political debate forum? Come on, man, if you jacked this one outta the park with a killer OP this would be entirely different. 

There is no hope for this Party anymore, and it needs to be left to die.

If you are correct then nature will take it's course and there was zero reason for this thread. 

The adults left the building years ago,

Adult or not I am a moderator. Check my sig!

Sumpin happened, check next post.

1 hour ago, nuckin futz said:

Should I watch all that? First of all a thing I hate is that you started a thread and went right to stuff somebody else said. I don't come here to see what somebody else said. 

• MORON! 1

I'm a liberalforum.org kinda guy. (Sumpin happened, I had to restart.) I can go interweb and read what somebody else said all the live long day. When you show me sumpin  somebody else said at best that makes me want to go to there and fu(k that world up. That never works out for me cause I'm slick and then I'm banned. I don't have that difficulty at this site cause this site is cool. All Hail @kfools! You are still here. See? Equal footing. Just you and I, bro. Finish this cluster fu(k of a thread!