Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

NEVER BEFORE: 1.85 million illegal border crossings projected, 10,000 in one camp

Never' before: 1.85 million illegal border crossings projected, 10,000 in one  camp | Washington Examiner

Someone should probably address this problem.

‘Never’ before: 1.85 million illegal border crossings projected, 10,000 in one camp (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

Illegal border crossings, sparking a new humanitarian crisis just inside the Texas-Mexico line, are set to break the all-time record as President Biden and his administration continue to turn a blind eye to the migrant chaos.

The latest projection is for 1.85 million illegal border apprehensions for 2021, busting the previous record of 1.643 million in 2000.

“It won't be close, and the previous record is likely to be smashed by 200,000 or more,” said analyst Steven Kopits in a new Princeton Policy Advisors report shared with Secrets.

This week, Homeland officials said they encountered 208,887 people illegally crossing border in August, four times more than previous year.

Many of those were extremely ill Haitians trying to escape the political crisis and natural disasters on the island.

Todd Bensman of the Center for Immigration Studies said  “The numbers appear to be growing by the hour with no end in sight. In my 20-year career, I have never seen anything this out of control.”

Recently uploaded videos show scenes similar to refugee camps in Africa with mountains of garbage piling up.

There continues to be no urgency to quell the crisis by the Biden administration, although two top officials have recently quit Homeland Security out of frustration.

Never' before: 1.85 million illegal border crossings projected, 10,000 in one  camp | Washington Examiner

3 hours ago, drvoke said:

Someone should probably address this problem.

‘Never’ before: 1.85 million illegal border crossings projected, 10,000 in one camp (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

Illegal border crossings, sparking a new humanitarian crisis just inside the Texas-Mexico line, are set to break the all-time record as President Biden and his administration continue to turn a blind eye to the migrant chaos.

The latest projection is for 1.85 million illegal border apprehensions for 2021, busting the previous record of 1.643 million in 2000.

“It won't be close, and the previous record is likely to be smashed by 200,000 or more,” said analyst Steven Kopits in a new Princeton Policy Advisors report shared with Secrets.

This week, Homeland officials said they encountered 208,887 people illegally crossing border in August, four times more than previous year.

Many of those were extremely ill Haitians trying to escape the political crisis and natural disasters on the island.

Todd Bensman of the Center for Immigration Studies said  “The numbers appear to be growing by the hour with no end in sight. In my 20-year career, I have never seen anything this out of control.”

Recently uploaded videos show scenes similar to refugee camps in Africa with mountains of garbage piling up.

There continues to be no urgency to quell the crisis by the Biden administration, although two top officials have recently quit Homeland Security out of frustration.

Ya think 

8 hours ago, drvoke said:

That ought to make you feel happy,  you filthy Biden  "the pedo"  voter !

They'll all vote democrat soon and they'll invite millions more in !

You bastards create the problem and then whine about it !

----------------------

You'll probably blame all this shit on Trump next !

Lol

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

ROFLMAO

You fucking asshole !

We  HAD  someone addressing this issue  . . .  and it was President  TRUMP !

Back the fuck up, bitch. That's irrelevant. He is no longer in office. Deal with it.

49 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

That ought to make you feel happy,  you filthy Biden  "the pedo"  voter !

They'll all vote democrat soon and they'll invite millions more in !

You bastards create the problem and then whine about it !

----------------------

You'll probably blame all this shit on Trump next !

Lol

I voted for Biden? That's news to me.

16 hours ago, drvoke said:

I voted for Biden? That's news to me.

I can't picture you voted for Trump  . . .  so you abstained   . . .  unless you voted for the  no-chance-to-win guys  . . . .  which would be tantamount to voting for Biden !

1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

I can't picture you voted for Trump  . . .  so you abstained   . . .  unless you voted for the  no-chance-to-win guys  . . . .  which would be tantamount to voting for Biden !

I gave me mail-in ballot to my girlfriend. I told her she could do as she pleased. (She's a big time Lib)

• Thumb up 1

On 9/17/2021 at 12:59 PM, drvoke said:

Close to 2 million illegal aliens? That can't be possible, can it?

Have you really not understood the complete crisis that Biden/Harris created at the border?

We're being invaded, and no one on the left cares. 

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

Have you really not understood the complete crisis that Biden/Harris created at the border?

In Ohio, all I see are businesses closing due to lack of workers.

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

When was America really "America"?

After we killed the Injuns but before we needed the Africans?

• Thumb up 1