Jump to content

Trump's unique brand of American fascism is still haunting us


slideman
 Share

Recommended Posts

Did you actually believe that a wall was going to solve the problem of immigrants from the south attempting to cross into the US?

Or that we could impose tariffs on China with no ramifications for our own industry?

You believe in the face of all evidence that the election was fixed?

Sheep

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, slideman said:

Did you actually believe that a wall was going to solve the problem of immigrants from the south attempting to cross into the US?

Or that we could impose tariffs on China with no ramifications for our own industry?

You believe in the face of all evidence that the election was fixed?

Sheep

 

Now obfuscation and more opinion.

 

More Democrat National Socialist playbook.

 

Pathetic, little one.

 

 

And STILL not a single example of where President Trump used State Directed Capitalism a/o Fascist control of the People.

 

Not any at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

Trump has created an imaginary world which he has sold to those who haven't the brain power to discern reality.

Covid is going to go away all by itself in a week remember

Sheep

 

And rapidly becoming good Nazis

 

Created Imaginary...?

 

Ha!

 

What did he actually DO, little one?

 

 

Keep digging this hole.

 

I'm sure a good Fascist like you will eventually find Something... Anything.

 

But STILL, not a single example of where President Trump used State Directed Capitalism a/o Fascist control of the People.

 

Not any at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"In a July 2021 article in The Atlantic, David Frum, a longtime Republican and former speechwriter for George W. Bush, put it this way:  "Trump's no Hitler, obviously. But they share some ways of thinking. The past never repeats itself. But it offers warnings. It's time to start using the F-word again, not to defame—but to diagnose."

 

https://www.alternet.org/2021/09/trump-and-fascism/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

The fact that Newsom was recalled and survived, really isn't much different that Trump being impeached (twice) and surviving both attempts to have him removed.

Newsome survived because of the will of the voters.   Trump was saved by the GOP  ignoring his high crimes and misdemeanors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, slideman said:

"In a July 2021 article in The Atlantic, David Frum, a longtime Republican and former speechwriter for George W. Bush, put it this way:  "Trump's no Hitler, obviously. But they share some ways of thinking. The past never repeats itself. But it offers warnings. It's time to start using the F-word again, not to defame—but to diagnose."

 

https://www.alternet.org/2021/09/trump-and-fascism/

 

More Democrat National Socialist opinion Propaganda.

 

What did he actually DO, little one?

 

 

Not a single example of where President Trump used State Directed Capitalism a/o Fascist control of the People.

 

Not any at all.

 

 

Keep digging this hole.

 

Ha!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Newsome survived because of the will of the voters.   Trump was saved by the GOP  ignoring his high crimres and misdemeanors.

Newsom (not Newsome) is damaged goods at this point.

 

I don't see him getting re-elected in 2022.

 

And what the hell is a "crimres"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, slideman said:

Did you actually believe that a wall was going to solve the problem of immigrants from the south attempting to cross into the US?

Or that we could impose tariffs on China with no ramifications for our own industry?

You believe in the face of all evidence that the election was fixed?

Sheep

 

I know!

 

How about forcing a Democrat National Socialist/ChiCom CoupFlu Bio-Terrorist weapon "mask mandate" on the American People?

 

No, wait...

 

... that was Democrat National Socialist Alzheimer's Joe Biduh.

 

Ha!

 

You ARE the blue pill, little one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I said a year ago that vaccine passports were coming, and you called me crazy so... stuff it.

And how many people are being required to show "vaccine passports"?

Which is, by the way a good idea. Especially for people getting on a plane, sharing a confined atmosphere with dozens of others. And I don't think I called you crazy, although you frequently are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

And how many people are being required to show "vaccine passports"?

Which is, by the way a good idea. Especially for people getting on a plane, sharing a confined atmosphere with dozens of others. And I don't think I called you crazy, although you frequently are.

New York rolls out first digital COVID-19 vaccine passports in the US

9228f040-8fd3-11eb-a97a-cce4d9198cef.web

 

COVID-19 vaccination passports have become a practical reality in the US. As USA Today reports, New York state has launched a digital Excelsior Pass that residents can use to prove they've been vaccinated or recently tested negative for infection. You can use your phone's virtual wallet (on Android or iOS) or a printout to flash a QR code and otherwise show that you're safe when you want to go to a concert or stage performance.

 

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/new-york-excelsior-pass-covid-19-vaccine-passport-152722058.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In a January 2021 Newsweek article, Professor Paxton wrote:

 

"I resisted for a long time applying the fascist label to Donald J. Trump. He did indeed display some telltale signs. In 2016, a newsreel clip of Trump's plane taxiing up to a hangar where cheering supporters awaited reminded me eerily of Adolf Hitler's electoral campaign in Germany in July 1932, the first airborne campaign in history, where the arrival of the Führer's plane electrified the crowd. Once the rally began, with Hitler and Mussolini, Trump mastered the art of back-and-forth exchanges with his enraptured listeners. There was the threat of physical violence ("lock her up!"), sometimes leading to the forceful ejection of hecklers. The Proud Boys stood in convincingly for Hitler's Storm Troopers and Mussolini's squadristi. The MAGA hats even provided a bit of uniform. The America First" message and the leader's arrogant swagger fit the fascist model….  "Trump's incitement of the invasion of the Capitol on January 6, 2020 removes my objection to the fascist label. His open encouragement of civic violence to overturn an election crosses a red line. The label now seems not just acceptable but necessary."

 

https://www.alternet.org/2021/09/trump-and-fascism/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

In a January 2021 Newsweek article, Professor Paxton wrote:

 

"I resisted for a long time applying the fascist label to Donald J. Trump. He did indeed display some telltale signs. In 2016, a newsreel clip of Trump's plane taxiing up to a hangar where cheering supporters awaited reminded me eerily of Adolf Hitler's electoral campaign in Germany in July 1932, the first airborne campaign in history, where the arrival of the Führer's plane electrified the crowd. Once the rally began, with Hitler and Mussolini, Trump mastered the art of back-and-forth exchanges with his enraptured listeners. There was the threat of physical violence ("lock her up!"), sometimes leading to the forceful ejection of hecklers. The Proud Boys stood in convincingly for Hitler's Storm Troopers and Mussolini's squadristi. The MAGA hats even provided a bit of uniform. The America First" message and the leader's arrogant swagger fit the fascist model….  "Trump's incitement of the invasion of the Capitol on January 6, 2020 removes my objection to the fascist label. His open encouragement of civic violence to overturn an election crosses a red line. The label now seems not just acceptable but necessary."

 

https://www.alternet.org/2021/09/trump-and-fascism/

LOL

 

Sounds like this guy was more upset over the facts that Trump could pack a stadium while Bidan had a hard time filling up a local community center...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, slideman said:

Trump has created an imaginary world which he has sold to those who haven't the brain power to discern reality.

Covid is going to go away all by itself in a week remember

Sheep

 

And rapidly becoming good Nazis

 

Created Imaginary...?

 

Ha!

 

How is this for creating an imaginary world:

 

itsnotfascism2.jpg

 

That would be Democrat National Socialist Imam barbie Davis-Soetoro.

 

Ha!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...