The matrix. Why now ?

Imgreatagain

6 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I love this guy. 

I admit it, I dig The Matrix - especially the first one. Since then they’ve kind of slid…but the concept is cool.

Am curious as to the manner Resurrection is going to bring back to life some of the characters that were clearly toast in its predecessor. I get it, “Resurrection”…..but look forward to the conceptual aspect that brings em” back kickin. Last we saw Trinity she was rather messed up.

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

I admit it, I dig The Matrix - especially the first one. Since then they’ve kind of slid…but the concept is cool.

Am curious as to the manner Resurrection is going to bring back to life some of the characters that were clearly toast in its predecessor. I get it, “Resurrection”…..but look forward to the conceptual aspect that brings em” back kickin. Last we saw Trinity she was rather messed up.

Now she’s just old 

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Now she’s just old 

Naw…..she’s still pretty hot.

I’m thinking Trinity would have to have been simply a program in the first installments, created by the Oracle based on the likeness of a real human to pull this off. That would explain her “dying” in the previous flick, but alive and well (and not recognizing Neo) in the new flick.

2 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Naw…..she’s still pretty hot.

I’m thinking Trinity would have to have been simply a program in the first installments, created by the Oracle based on the likeness of a real human to pull this off. That would explain her “dying” in the previous flick, but alive and well (and not recognizing Neo) in the new flick.

I guess he wasn’t “the one” after all