Jump to content

Worried trump was 'Crazy' General Milley took top-secret action to protect our Nuclear Weapons


benson13
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, benson13 said:

I don't really believe anybody in the Pentagon would have listened to the Incompetent Crazy Lying trump anyways...but Milley was correct in making sure

Wow Benny... You actually made a post without a copy and paste.

 

There is hope for you yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

You aren't even in the same ball park jerra...

 

Milley went behind Trump's back, and gave assurances to an adversary that the CIC was neutered defensively by him... apparently with the blessing of top level Democrats at that.

 

That's treason, any way you spin it.

 

 

where exactly did milley say america would not bomb china if china bombed america?

 

I would like an answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

where exactly did milley say america would not bomb china if china bombed america?

 

I would like an answer.

You're still missing the point jerra.

 

Milley told the Chinese that HE had control of the military, and not the CIC... and did so with the blessing of several high level Democrats apparently.

 

That's treason.

 

How hard is that for you to understand?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

You're still missing the point jerra.

 

Milley told the Chinese that HE had control of the military, and not the CIC... and did so with the blessing of several high level Democrats apparently.

 

That's treason.

 

How hard is that for you to understand?

 and where did he say america would not retaliate? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

You aren't even in the same ball park jerra...

 

Milley went behind Trump's back, and gave assurances to an adversary that the CIC was neutered defensively by him... apparently with the blessing of top level Democrats at that.

 

That's treason, any way you spin it.

 

 

how was the cic neutered defensively?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...