Jump to content

So long Norm


Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

 

Fun video. I worked and played in the Caribbean for a couple of years.

In answer to your signature:

 

"With so many millionaires & billionaires in the 🌎🌍🌏, why do ALL of the top tax brackets start so low, on the backs of the working middle-class & barely rich?

Is shifting ALL Tax Brackets up, & off the backs of the working middle-class & barely rich, "Raising Taxes"?"

 

There already is virtually no income tax paid by the bottom half of tax filers.

The top 25% of taxpayers already pay 87% of the nation's taxes.

Is that fair?

There's just not enough wealthy tax filers to burden. Perhaps there could be a special punitive tax singling out billionaires, but all that would likely accomplish is moving them out of the U.S. - like Mark Zuckerberg.

How about taxing FaceBook 50% until the government collects what Zuckerberg would have payed in income taxes if he hadn't skipped town?

https://www.ntu.org/foundation/tax-page/who-pays-income-taxes

WhoPays2.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, freeman said:

Fun video. I worked and played in the Caribbean for a couple of years.

In answer to your signature:

 

"With so many millionaires & billionaires in the 🌎🌍🌏, why do ALL of the top tax brackets start so low, on the backs of the working middle-class & barely rich?

Is shifting ALL Tax Brackets up, & off the backs of the working middle-class & barely rich, "Raising Taxes"?"

 

There already is virtually no income tax paid by the bottom half of tax filers.

The top 25% of taxpayers already pay 87% of the nation's taxes.

Is that fair?

There's just not enough wealthy tax filers to burden. Perhaps there could be a special punitive tax singling out billionaires, but all that would likely accomplish is moving them out of the U.S. - like Mark Zuckerberg.

How about taxing FaceBook 50% until the government collects what Zuckerberg would have payed in income taxes if he hadn't skipped town?

https://www.ntu.org/foundation/tax-page/who-pays-income-taxes

WhoPays2.png

 

The top 25% includes the BARELY rich.  All tax brackets need to start at the top & work down from there.  

 

Only an RNC fool would believe that the top tax bracket should start as low as $518,401.

HistoricalTaxBracketsUS.thumb.jpg.c063c8b969ce062083d08c3192adcd18.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Too bad he didn't have a suicidal drug problem, counterfeited currency, and threaten pregnant women w/ a gun while beating and robbing them.

 

... he could have been immortalized in mural and bronze.

 

RIP

The negro you speak of has been clean and sober and crime-free for over a year now, by the grace of God and with the help of a few good policemen. 

 

He's in the right place. :)

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, supraTruth said:

The top 25% includes the BARELY rich.  All tax brackets need to start at the top & work down from there.  

 

Only an RNC fool would believe that the top tax bracket should start as low as $518,401.

HistoricalTaxBracketsUS.thumb.jpg.c063c8b969ce062083d08c3192adcd18.jpg

 

I suffered no illusions as to where your ilk is coming from:  "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, freeman said:

 

I suffered no illusions as to where your ilk is coming from:  "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"

What a dumbass reference!  How is forcing the middle class & barely rich to pay exorbitantly more of their discretionary disposable income than the elitely paid fair in any way, u DUMBASS RNC TOOL?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

What a dumbass reference!  How is forcing the middle class & barely rich to pay exorbitantly more of their discretionary disposable income than the elitely paid fair in any way, u DUMBASS RNC TOOL?

Thank you for further illustrating my point regarding the Marxist inequity and immorality of our income tax system.

Consumption taxes are not only a moral solution, since whoever consumes the most voluntarily pays the most, but would also result in less waste and conservation of energy and resources. Let alone eliminate enslaving citizens to spend hours or days every year to perform calculations for their government without compensation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, freeman said:

Thank you for further illustrating my point regarding the inequity and immorality of our income tax system.

Consumption taxes are not only a moral solution but result in less waste and conservation of energy and resources.

Consumption taxes are FLAT TAX SALES TAX SCHEMES THAT INHERENTLY TAX THE DISCRETIONARY DISPOSAL INCOME OF THE POOR & MIDDLE CLASS BY QUANTUM DEGREES OVER THE ELITELY PAID, U FUCKING IDIOT RNC TOOL!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Consumption taxes are FLAT TAX SALES TAX SCHEMES THAT INHERENTLY TAX THE DISCRETIONARY DISPOSAL INCOME OF THE POOR & MIDDLE CLASS BY QUANTUM DEGREES OVER THE ELITELY PAID, U FUCKING IDIOT RNC TOOL!

your fucking worthless opinion shilly

  • MORON! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...