Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

If you are vaccinated, you aren't protected

On 9/16/2021 at 11:49 AM, EltonJohnson said:

@impartialobserver tends to use that as a debate technique.   He takes the debate to an  irrlevent  area and fights on that hill.

He sort of HAS to. He cannot refute the OP, so he has to try to shit on it.

If he can't, he'll try to shit beside it. 

Then he'll get upset when I keep dealing with the OP instead of his stupid shit.

• MORON! 1

On 9/16/2021 at 11:52 AM, impartialobserver said:

I make an observation and when you (of your own volition) respond to me, I have the expectation (I know, unrealistic) that you will stay on topic. If I post 2+2=4 and you respond (which you do 90% of the time) with something not even remotely related to 2+2=4... I find it disingenuous and asinine. Besides, with every topic there is more than one way to look at it.. You can't comprehend this and therefore that is why I pity you. Binary thinking....

Yeah, it seems you have the same problem with others that you do with me - THEY are "off-topic."

The fact that you are not addressing the topic, yourself, seems to skate right past ya. 

The topic of THIS thread is that the vaccine does not protect you against the virus. Now, I know that you subscribe to the "scientific" notion that the vaccine protects you "some." And that it would magically protect you "more," if only I had faith.

It's just that the actual science disagrees - and "some" isn't a science term, pookie. :)

• Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

merlin_183135423_1167fa8a-7940-427e-b690

Advocates for population reduction (by 13 of every 14 people walking).^

Jabs sub-saharan africans with "vaccine" against MALARIA - the one disease for which sub-saharan africans have unique genetic immunities (the same recessive gene which causes circle sell pneumonia). 

Now he is turning his jab-fu against us - and usefool morons are chanting for more. 

2 minutes ago, Common said:

Advocates for population reduction (by 13 of every 14 people walking).^

Jabs sub-saharan africans with "vaccine" against MALARIA - the one disease for which sub-saharan africans have unique genetic immunities (the same recessive gene which causes circle sell pneumonia). 

Now he is turning his jab-fu against us - and usefool morons are chanting for more. 

"circle cell pneumonia"?  Really?

Malaria kills millions of people in Africa, and makes a lot of people ill for most of their lives.

Malaria is more often fatal to Europeans and people in temperate climates.

And it's SICKLE CELL ANEMIA.

Google malaria so you know what you are taking about.

On 9/14/2021 at 11:28 AM, crazyhole said:

This is the message coming from the people at the very top.    So do the vaccines suck, or do those people have no idea what they are talking about?    It really is a binary choice, so which one is correct?

Bill Gates and company HAD a perfect virus - EBOLA. 

And conjobs were dutifully politicizing it. Everything was proceeding according to plan. And then Sierra Leone shat in the CDC's gravy bowl. 

Sierra Leone cured Ebola - and published that fact on the front page of their newspaper of record, putting the Great Reset on hold.

Where the CDC goons fucked up is in underestimating tribal allegiances. They thought they could bribe, bully and leverage the governments of a few piddling subsaharan african countries. They underestimated the emotional impact upon government officials there of watching their countrymen die for the globalist agenda. 

The scam was put off until the cabal could regroup - and this time, they used the more reliable chi-coms for their staging ground. 

Cov-19 is the new Ebola, and the dem stooges are the new repub stooges. Second verse, same as the first. 

And by the way? The cure for Ebola was oral colloidal silver.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

"circle cell pneumonia"?  Really?

Malaria kills millions of people in Africa, and makes a lot of people ill for most of their lives.

Malaria is more often fatal to Europeans and people in temperate climates.

And it's SICKLE CELL ANEMIA.

Google malaria so you know what you are taking about.

Circle sell pneumonia works for me, pookie - like chicks with dicks works for you.

If I were confused about how many genders there are, and how to tell them apart, I wouldn't be giving anyone sighunce lessons, darling. :)

Hey, lookout!!!

There's some gorebal warnings sneaking up on you, and they look really scary. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Common said:

Circle sell pneumonia works for me, pookie - like chicks with dicks works for you.

If I were confused about how many genders there are, and how to tell them apart, I wouldn't be giving anyone sighunce lessons, darling. :)

Hey, lookout!!!

There's some gorebal warnings sneaking up on you, and they look really scary. :lol:

Enjoy your ignorance, Common. Bask in it! Roll around in it like a terrier in carrion!

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Enjoy your ignorance, Common. Bask in it! Roll around in it like a terrier in carrion!

I can tell boys from girls, pookie. 

You live in a world where that equates to "ignorance."

That is a very special and anti-human world, pookie. 

I prefer to bask and roll around in mine. 

32 minutes ago, Common said:

Jabs sub-saharan africans with "vaccine" against MALARIA

which is a  parasite

33 minutes ago, Common said:

unique genetic immunities (the same recessive gene which causes circle sell pneumonia). 

Sickle Cell  Anemia 

ac55e6ce-a722-4047-b379-fede2b79ac96_scr

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

which is a  parasite

Sickle Cell  Anemia 

ac55e6ce-a722-4047-b379-fede2b79ac96_scr

Dass whu ah sayud - circle sell pneumonia 

• Haha 1