Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

If you are vaccinated, you aren't protected

On 9/14/2021 at 11:28 AM, crazyhole said:

This is the message coming from the people at the very top.    So do the vaccines suck, or do those people have no idea what they are talking about?    It really is a binary choice, so which one is correct?

Who? 

Quote em

37 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

That's not the point. Keep trying

Honestly, I never thought you HAD a point. 

I was just trying to be helpful. :)

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

This is the epitome of futility

It certainly is. 

The thread title stands unchallenged.  Your irrelevancies do not tend to ADDRESS it, much less refute it. 

5 minutes ago, Common said:

It certainly is. 

The thread title stands unchallenged.  Your irrelevancies do not tend to ADDRESS it, much less refute it. 

The vaccine is the best protection we got.

Crazyass would argue that bullet proof vests don't work cause a few still got injured wearing them

9 minutes ago, Zaro said:

The vaccine is the best protection we got.

Crazyass would argue that bullet proof vests don't work cause a few still got injured wearing them

If you are vaccinated, you are not protected.

Ivermectin has proven to be an effective prophylaxis in many nations - but your media is keeping that from you.

1 minute ago, Common said:

If you are vaccinated, you are not protected.

Ivermectin has proven to be an effective prophylaxis in many nations - but your media is keeping that from you.

The numbers are in my arguments favor

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

The numbers are in my arguments favor

In your mind, not in mine. 

We have different sources of information. 

You favor wall street's media - it occupies you. I do not. 

I prefer science to journalism. 

13 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

LOL  don't

you don't  track on this level

You jump in at chapter 6 of 10 and pretend that you can follow along. Its quite pathetic. A more genuine person would acknowledge this and not be so defensive. But that is not your character.. you have my pity. 

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

@impartialobserver tends to use that as a debate technique.   He takes the debate to an  irrlevent  area and fights on that hill.

I make an observation and when you (of your own volition) respond to me, I have the expectation (I know, unrealistic) that you will stay on topic. If I post 2+2=4 and you respond (which you do 90% of the time) with something not even remotely related to 2+2=4... I find it disingenuous and asinine. Besides, with every topic there is more than one way to look at it.. You can't comprehend this and therefore that is why I pity you. Binary thinking....

11 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I make an observation and when you (of your own volition) respond to me, I have the expectation (I know, unrealistic) that you will stay on topic.

you  mean stay on the  topic of your  perception

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

If you do not like my perception on a topic then why MUST you always (100% of your own volition) respond? A more rational and genuine person would simply brush it off and keep scrolling. 

It is a discussion forum 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

It is a discussion forum 

And you are free to keep scrolling if you do not like what I post. Responding to my post with stuff that is unrelated to it is disingenuous and shows that you are not wanting discussion. Pay attention... that lovely little root word, "dis", this implies that you know what I said and disagree. By responding to my 2+2=4 with bullshit such as "liberals are ruining america" shows that you did not read my post nor comprehend it. 

On 9/14/2021 at 12:28 PM, crazyhole said:

This is the message coming from the people at the very top.    So do the vaccines suck, or do those people have no idea what they are talking about?    It really is a binary choice, so which one is correct?

Head board Harris says protect the vaccinated lol 

On 9/16/2021 at 11:41 AM, impartialobserver said:

Attempting a discussion with you (at least at this point) is like trying to brick down a wall with a wet napkin. 

When your idea of "discussion" is proffering tripe unchallenged, it can get a bit sticky for ya. 

The OP stands - vaccinated and protected from the virus are at opposite ends of reality, kid. And because there are animal reservoirs in play with SARS viruses, a vaccine will NEVER wipe it out. 

So we are left with rubes and suckers like yourself genuinely believing that their ineffective jab would magically get more effective if only I had more faith - you fucking religious goon. :)