If you are vaccinated, you aren't protected

crazyhole

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I think that most people have no clue what they are talking about. Hence, why no matter which side... their narrative changes constantly. One week, they say X. Next week they say Y. 

And the COVID guru Fauci is the worst about this.

12 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

This is the message coming from the people at the very top.    So do the vaccines suck, or do those people have no idea what they are talking about?    It really is a binary choice, so which one is correct?

You keep posting this shit and it is never true. 

Vaccinated people are much better off than unvaccinated people without antibodies, and they don't have to get covid to get there. 

Even people with antibodies from previous infections get a boost from the vaccine.

There is no reason not to get vaccinated except endless nutjob misinformation.

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Vaccinated people are much better off than unvaccinated people without antibodies, and they don't have to get covid to get there. 

Even people with antibodies from previous infections get a boost from the vaccine.

So why do vaccinated people need to be protected?    

22 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

So why do vaccinated people need to be protected?    

No one ever said any vaccine is going to protect you 100%. What they do say is the vaccines massively reduce your chances of being infected. And if you do get infected, the effects are greatly reduced and you're very unlikely to end up in the hospital. 

This is proven when you look at the numbers if vaccinated patients vs the number of unvaccinated patients flooding our hospitals.

I'm sure you'll have some isolated case to attempt to distract from this fact.

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

No one ever said any vaccine is going to protect you 100%. What they do say is the vaccines massively reduce your chances of being infected. And if you do get infected, the effects are greatly reduced and you're very unlikely to end up in the hospital. 

This is proven when you look at the numbers if vaccinated patients vs the number of unvaccinated patients flooding our hospitals.

I'm sure you'll have some isolated case to attempt to distract from this fact.

Nope.    Just wondering why the vaccinated need to be protected.  I thought that I had laid out that question in the OP.  

Either the vaccinated are safe and the people at the top are wrong, or the vaccines don't protect you and they are right.   It's a simple binary choice.  

Just now, crazyhole said:

Nope.    Just wondering why the vaccinated need to be protected.  I thought that I had laid out that question in the OP.  

Either the vaccinated are safe and the people at the top are wrong, or the vaccines don't protect you and they are right.   It's a simple binary choice.  

It's a simple choice for me. I got the vaccine and continue to protect myself with a mask when I go out in public. Why do I do this? It's simple when you apply common sense. I my state we have high levels of infections due to unvaccinated people who refuse to get vaccinated. I'm protecting myself against them. I know it's not 109% protection, but it's all I can do.

4 minutes ago, calguy said:

It's a simple choice for me. I got the vaccine and continue to protect myself with a mask when I go out in public. Why do I do this? It's simple when you apply common sense. I my state we have high levels of infections due to unvaccinated people who refuse to get vaccinated. I'm protecting myself against them. I know it's not 109% protection, but it's all I can do.

Lol.    You're vaccinated but still wear a mask.   Why?    Do you not have faith in the vaccine?

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Toldya said:

I suppose new drugs don't need to go thru testing then?  Good, we can do away with FDA.

3 hours ago, crazyhole said:

This is the message coming from the people at the very top.    So do the vaccines suck, or do those people have no idea what they are talking about?    It really is a binary choice, so which one is correct?

Covid is over.  Get on with your lives.

2 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

If you are vaccinated, you are protected against serious illness and death.

If you aren’t vaccinated, you aren't protected….and your “natural immunity” isn’t going to help when the Covid virus shuts down your lungs….as somewhere between 680,000 and 900,000 dead Americans confirm.

This guy can confirm your point, if he could talk.

Colorado radio host who urged boycott of vaccines dies of Covid-19

Bob Enyart, a rightwing talk radio host in Colorado who urged people to boycott vaccines for Covid-19, has died of Covid-19.

Enyart’s death was reported two weeks after the Denver Bible church said he and his wife had been taken to hospital.

“Pastor Bob and Cheryl are in … good hands and improving daily,” the church said then. “We anticipate and pray for a full recovery. We both grieve and rejoice together during this challenging time.”

In a Facebook post on Monday, Enyart’s co-host, Fred Williams, said: “It comes with an extremely heavy heart that my close friend and co-host of Real Science Radio has lost his battle with Covid.

-snip-

According to a 1999 profile by Westword, Enyart “gleefully read obituaries of Aids sufferers while cranking Another One Bites the Dust by Queen”.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/colorado-radio-host-urged-boycott-142056990.html