New York teachers protest vaccine mandates, march across Brooklyn Bridge: Retired and current teachers were also seen protesting vaccine mandates in Foley Square... See "Shot Mandates" as Government OVER REACH !!

5 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Yes folks... this is in the Democratic stronghold of  New York City.

If the leftists are losing grip on NYC, just think about what's happening in the rest of the Country.

4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

They are trying to shoot everyone as fast as they can before they finally wake up to the fact that the stuff is killing them for no reason. The actual 21st century science has identified many different types of anti viral  treatments including garlic and oregano.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/bill-sardi/virologists-report-poor-mans-amino-acid-cure-for-covid-19-would-abolish-need-for-vaccines/

8 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

LOL... yes blue states unfortunately also have small amounts of nutjobs in them. 

Believe it or not, you need a majority of support to win, not just a handful of wackos. 

Just now, Toldya said:

LOL... yes blue states unfortunately also have small amounts of nutjobs in them. 

Believe it or not, you need a majority of support to win, not just a handful of wackos. 

As we saw last Summer, a "handful of wackos" can cause a lot of trouble...

AND... THEY are RIGHT !! 

The Federal government has NO POWER, under the Constitution, to FORCE the American Public to do ANYTHING against their will... UNLESS it violates the LAW !! 

These Mandates will be challenged in court, and EVENTUALLY will be determined to be UNCONSTITUTIONAL...  even if it has to go all the way to the Supreme Court !!

THIS IS classic Government OVER REACH !!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-vaccine-mandate-protesters-new-york-city-joe-biden

18 minutes ago, Chongo said:

They are trying to shoot everyone as fast as they can before they finally wake up to the fact that the stuff is killing them for no reason.

Yep... the jig is up, and people are waking up this bullshit.

The leftists are running out of time, and are going to push these mandates hard and fast before they lose total control of the narrative.

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Yeah, they're annoying. 

But the idea that this means NY is going to vote MAGA is nuts, and the fact that you don't know that is absurd.

It's not about whether they vote "MAGA" or not... it's about standing against the authoritarian leftist bullshit.

A party can not exist without their base.

55 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

You have zero evidence to back that up.

What I can tell you though, is that they aren't now... regardless of if they were part of the base or not.

LOL... like you've ever produced any evidence to back up any of your batshit claims including this one, which you pulled out of your ass based on a lame protest by less than 1000 people.

NY was nowhere close to going red last election and even though you're totally oblivious, most people don't trust tweets from nutjob commentators. 

And then there's this:

https://auburnpub.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/ny-voters-support-mask-covid-19-vaccine-mandates/article_62f74d84-8f49-5039-961b-60c41f1d728c.html

Thanks to abortion bans, insurrection, various covid-related denialist points, Trump himself and election fraud... it's gonna take a lot more than a life saving vaccine mandate and some weak conspiracies to make anyone think MAGA is better, especially in democratic strongholds like NY. 

I love the F Sleepy Joe cheer.

Trump got ridden like a horse and even with the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers covering his back...Sleepy Joe is crumbling right before our eyes.

His bitch & HO...back up isn't doing much better.

1371041206_sleepyjoesaveskids.png.ea2a840584b2b73f8d1d2140a91caedd.png

14 minutes ago, Toldya said:

LOL... like you've ever produced any evidence to back up any of your batshit claims including this one, which you pulled out of your ass based on a lame protest by less than 1000 people.

NY was nowhere close to going red last election and even though you're totally oblivious, most people don't trust tweets from nutjob commentators. 

And then there's this:

https://auburnpub.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/ny-voters-support-mask-covid-19-vaccine-mandates/article_62f74d84-8f49-5039-961b-60c41f1d728c.html

Thanks to abortion bans, insurrection, various covid-related denialist points, Trump himself and election fraud... it's gonna take a lot more than a life saving vaccine mandate and some weak conspiracies to make anyone think MAGA is better, especially in democratic strongholds like NY. 

Yet another sign we're very close to the end of civilization...

11 minutes ago, Toldya said:

And then there's this:

You sound upset that Sleepy Joe is single handedly destroying your beloved Democrat Party.

Oh well...

Dem strategist: Our party better brace for a wipeout in 2022 midterms

Failure has its consequences, and disgraces eventually generate accountability. Those are the unspoken lessons in this analysis from a Democratic strategist quoted by Newsweek yesterday, who predicts a Republican sweep in the midterms if Joe Biden can’t correct his collapse in public support. The 2022 midterms were always going to be fraught for Democrats, but this unnamed analyst sees a collapse ahead

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021/09/09/dem-strategist-our-party-better-brace-for-a-wipeout-in-2022-midterms-n414677

9 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

You sound upset that Sleepy Joe is single handedly destroying your beloved Democrat Party.

Oh well...

I'm not speaking, I'm typing. The only sounds you are hearing are the voices in your head. 

And I'm not talking about the midterms... I'm talking about your ridiculous assertion that NY is turning red or won't vote for Dems for decades to come. 

Seriously... do you even understand what politics are like now?

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I'm not speaking, I'm typing. The only sounds you are hearing are the voices in your head. 

Did I say you were "speaking"... or even typing, for that matter?

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

And I'm not talking about the midterms... I'm talking about your ridiculous assertion that NY is turning red or won't vote for Dems for decades to come. 

I am talking about the midterms, and 2024... certainly not "decades" down the road.  And I never said that NY was "turning red"... only that the leftists were losing their grip on it.

4 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Seriously... do you even understand what politics are like now?

Yes... which is why I'm not looking any farther down the road than 2024.

You sure do seem to make a bunch of shit up.

Lol

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Did I say you were "speaking"... or even typing, for that matter?

20 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

You sound upset

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

I am talking about the midterms, and 2024... certainly not "decades" down the road.  And I never said that NY was "turning red"... only that the leftists were losing their grip on it.

The Pro-Covid Insurrection Party can't win without a serious rebranding. And it isn't in the cards. 

Nobody wants Trump back... he's less popular than Biden. That gives Biden a lot of political capital. 

The idea that MAGA is something even remotely palatable to the majority anymore... to the extent that they won't do whatever they can to STOP IT... is just so totally wrong.

The partisan lines have been drawn and your side is outnumbered. 

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

The Pro-Covid Insurrection Party can't win without a serious rebranding. And it isn't in the cards. 

Nobody wants Trump back... he's less popular than Biden. That gives Biden a lot of political capital. 

The idea that MAGA is something even remotely palatable to the majority anymore... to the extent that they won't do whatever they can to STOP IT... is just so totally wrong.

The partisan lines have been drawn and your side is outnumbered. 

Lots of moderates are seeing Biden as worse than Trump, and like it or not, Trump does still have a very solid and loyal base... very much more so than Biden ever did or currently has.

You can put all the lipstick on Sleepy Joe that you want, but he is still just a weak and ineffective leader, and everyone knows it.

Even you diehards know it, but just simply wont admit it to save face.