Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

DeSantis is now infringing on employer’s rights.


Recommended Posts

  • Pastafarian changed the title to DeSantis is now infringing on employer’s rights.

How is halting Counties, which serve the State - i.e. governor, from firing people because of vaccine mandates infringing on employer's rights?  The "employers" are rogue counties, which are merely subdivisions of the State of Florida.  The governor is simply kicking these rogue counties in the teeth.  The State of Florida controls the counties, not the reverse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Skans said:

How is halting Counties, which serve the State - i.e. governor, from firing people because of vaccine mandates infringing on employer's rights?  The "employers" are rogue counties, which are merely subdivisions of the State of Florida.  The governor is simply kicking these rogue counties in the teeth.  The State of Florida controls the counties, not the reverse.

Exactly.

 

DeSantis should have matched Biden's $14,000 fine just to drive the point home.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Exactly.

 

DeSantis should have matched Biden's $14,000 fine just to drive the point home.

 

 

Why should the State of Florida have the power to decide this?We have a state legislature packed with ignorant buffoons and a governor who delights in grandstanding his buffoonery?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why should the State of Florida have the power to decide this?We have a state legislature packed with ignorant buffoons and a governor who delights in grandstanding his buffoonery?

 

Hey, dumbass...the Florida legislature is also the "State of Florida".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

 

So it's you position that the state doesn't have the right to set rules and regulations for businesses, and to impose fines when those rules and regulations are not followed?

 

 

Not in this case, no. It's like DeSantis si Covid's best buddy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Not in this case, no. It's like DeSantis si Covid's best buddy.

 

So if liberals don't like a rule and/or regulation it is over-reach.  What if a business owner decides they don't like food storage and preparation regulations?  Can those be ignored and should non-compliance go unpunished?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why should the State of Florida have the power to decide this?We have a state legislature packed with ignorant buffoons and a governor who delights in grandstanding his buffoonery?

Because: 1) it is a State issue; 2) The State government overrides county ordinances; and 3) Joe "Retard" Biden needs to be schooled on the limits of Federal power and his lame-duck Executive authority.  And, boy did Desantis school the JoeTard.   JoeTard is getting the snot kicked out of him.  Like a limp, Raggedy Ann doll, the nation is pounding this into Joe's head

 

F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Skans said:

Because: 1) it is a State issue; 2) The State government overrides county ordinances; and 3) Joe "Retard" Biden needs to be schooled on the limits of Federal power and his lame-duck Executive authority.  And, boy did Desantis school the JoeTard.   JoeTard is getting the snot kicked out of him.  Like a limp, Raggedy Ann doll, the nation is pounding this into Joe's head

 

F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....F JOE BIDEN.........F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN......F JOE BIDEN.....

 

Then DeSantis has nothing to worry about

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Zaro said:

 

Then DeSantis has nothing to worry about

I think DeSantis could do about anything he wants to thwart JoeTard's stupid mandates and JoeTard isn't in any position to do diddly squat about it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

DeSantis is an incompetent  Fascist with the voice of a cartoon chicken.

I hope that he and The Donald have a lot of fum debating one another for the GOP nomination.

And Biden isn't?  For mandating to businesses that they will get a $13K+ fine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...