Ocasio-Cortez fires back at Manchin after he refers to her as 'young lady'

7 minutes ago, drvoke said:

She's in for the long game. He will be a blip on her radar in a few years, nothing more.

Whatever. She's a nobody compared to Manchin right now

I know you got huge wood for her but she's no Jack Kennedy

9 hours ago, drvoke said:

The New York Times on Twitter: "Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez  arrived at the #MetGala in a white Brother Vellies dress emblazoned with  the words, "TAX THE RICH" in bright red letters across the

AOC is hobnobbing with the likes of Timothée Chalamet, Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande, Harry Styles, Amanda Gorman and Naomi Osaka to name a few. I hope she has a good time.

Nothing says Eat the Rich like attending a $35,000 a plate gala with a bunch of multi millionaires...

LOL

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

Look at all those tits around her omg 

As my brother says, "If it's got tits or wheels, eventually it's going to give you trouble..."

12 hours ago, drvoke said:

The New York Times on Twitter: "Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez  arrived at the #MetGala in a white Brother Vellies dress emblazoned with  the words, "TAX THE RICH" in bright red letters across the

AOC is hobnobbing with the likes of Timothée Chalamet, Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande, Harry Styles, Amanda Gorman and Naomi Osaka to name a few. I hope she has a good time.

I wonder if she paid for the ticket and the dress, or if they were "gifts".  

3 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

I wonder if she paid for the ticket and the dress, or if they were "gifts".  

I'm sure they were gifted...

She is fitting right in in DC... she wants desperately to be the next Nancy Pelosi.

9 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I'm sure they were gifted...

She is fitting right in in DC... she wants desperately to be the next Nancy Pelosi.

She's got the tits for it...

On 9/13/2021 at 3:31 PM, drvoke said:

Joe Manchin says AOC is 'more active on Twitter' and not in committee after  she disagrees with his views | MEAWW

Who is Manchin compared to this 'young lady'?  She commands much more power than he can even dream of. At this point, AOC has not only earned, but demanded, the respect of her peers and the voting public.

Ocasio-Cortez fires back at Manchin after he refers to her as 'young lady' (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Sunday fired back at Sen. Joe Manchin after the centrist senator referred to her as "young lady" while responding to criticism from the congresswoman.

"In Washington, I usually know my questions of power are getting somewhere when the powerful stop referring to me as 'Congresswoman' and start referring to me as 'young lady' instead," she said. "Imagine if every time someone referred to someone as 'young lady' they were ask responded to by being addressed with their age and gender?" she continued. "They'd be pretty upset if one responded with 'the old man,' right? Why this kind of weird, patronizing behavior is so accepted is beyond me!"

Ocasio-Cortez's comments come after Manchin made remarks about the congresswoman during an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union" when he discussed recent accusations from the House lawmaker that the senator huddles "weekly" with personnel from Exxon Mobil.

Manchin denied those allegations during the CNN appearance, saying they are "totally false" and that such comments "continue to divide, divide, divide."

"I don't know that young lady that well. I really don't. I have met her one time, I think, between sets here. But that's it. So we have not had any conversations. She's just speculating and saying things because she wants to," Manchin added.

"You're entitled to your own opinions, just not entitled to create your own facts to support it. And that's exactly what she's doing," the senator said.

What a bitch no wonder she’s not married 

On 9/13/2021 at 2:31 PM, drvoke said:

Joe Manchin says AOC is 'more active on Twitter' and not in committee after  she disagrees with his views | MEAWW

Who is Manchin compared to this 'young lady'?  She commands much more power than he can even dream of. At this point, AOC has not only earned, but demanded, the respect of her peers and the voting public.

I didn't know you were doing stand up now.

That is some funny chit right there.

I don't recall too many times they've ass kissed Otesla.

Every time a close ballot comes up, they go courting Joe Manchin for his vote.