Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Who are the biggest HACKS of the NHB forum?

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

So, you're just pulling this out of your ass... or should I say, benny's ass.

LOL

I know common sense is foreign to you, so I'll just let you play with your fantasy.

7 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Just like I asked your pal benny... are they checking voter registrations at the hospitals now?

Of course. No plumber, cable guy etc ever entered my house without the proper ID. If they ain't Dem voters I send em packing

1 minute ago, calguy said:

So your side says

Actually, that's what the data says...

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2021/07/16/data-show-nearly-35-delta-variant-mississippians-12-15/7981201002/

Delta variant by race

Black Mississippians comprise over 70% of the identified Delta variant cases the state health department has sequenced. 

• Asian: 1
  • Black: 163
  • White: 59
  • Other: 6
  • Unknown: 2

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Of course. No plumber, cable guy etc ever entered my house without the proper ID. If they ain't Dem voters I send em packing

After you get a handful of their pork and beans though...

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

TBHWT proves daily that he cannot wrangle the English language worth a damn.   He has yet to master the mysteries of their there they're and to too two.

You misspelled the word "shit" yesterday Xav...

Give it a rest spelling cop.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why should I?  silly singlewide peckerwood spews nothing but hate daily and makes himself out to be some sort of genius.

"Peckerwood".  What's the matter, were you too dark to sit at the Peckerwood table in prison? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Lots of black folks (traditional democrat voters) in the Southern states are unvaxxed.

Strange how around this time last year we were being told how black people are getting covid in disproportionate levels.  Numbers and stats were always included in those reports.   

I can't remember more than 1 or 2 of those reports in the last few months and the numbers included seem to be vague and without context.  

31 minutes ago, maineman said:

^^^^ cast iron pot calling the snow drift black.

you are one of the  most epic hacks in NHB history

you probably support  Biden's Afghan exit fuck up and the loss of  $81B of military  tech to the Taliban and ChiComs

@Str8tEdge 

8 hours ago, Duck615 said:

I agree, XO is the biggest hack

Agreed..

Would you believe he once said there was nothing wrong with a man giving a job interview totally naked?

"Shouldn't have been fired.."

18 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

TBHWT proves daily that he cannot wrangle the English language worth a damn.   He has yet to master the mysteries of their there they're and to too two.

XavierOnassis

Shuud Uuup you communist sympathizer. You're boring everyone to death with trivial BS as usual.

28 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

If hack is defined as someone who takes partisan to a level where they can't possibly admit being wrong... quite a few on here fit that. You can't blame them honestly... if they were not so partisan, they would not be here.

You are not highly partisan.  But, you are here.  Therefore, Liberalforum includes those who are not highly partisan.  Of course, that set includes me.  From my perspective, I'm a centrist.  Also form my perspective, from all of our perspectives, the Earth is at the center of the observable universe.

9 minutes ago, Skans said:

You are not highly partisan.  But, you are here.  Therefore, Liberalforum includes those who are not highly partisan.  Of course, that set includes me.  From my perspective, I'm a centrist.  Also form my perspective, from all of our perspectives, the Earth is at the center of the observable universe.

I should have put the word, "most" in there somewhere. Always an exception to every rule. But most on here are quite partisan and that drives their wanting to be post on a forum like this.